Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 553

Thread: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

  1. #281
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That's because Norwegians are in Europe, not because Europe is Norwegian.
    That's what they want you to think...
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That's because Norwegians are in Europe, not because Europe is Norwegian.
    That's very insightful, Tucker Case.

    First Ms Boop asks the odd question as to whether the Nobel committee is interchangeable with the UK and/or Europe, and now you're making the interesting comment that Norwegian (or Norway I'm assuming) is not Europe.

    It's an impressive knowledge of geography how Europe functions.
    Last edited by Grant; 05-26-11 at 10:03 AM.

  3. #283
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That's very insightful, Tucker Case.

    First Ms Boop asks the odd question as to whether the Nobel committee is interchangeable with the UK and/or Europe, and now you're making the interesting comment that Norwegian (or Norway I'm assuming) is not Europe.

    It's and impressive knowledge of geography how Europe functions.
    Considering the comment that triggered the exchange, I thought you'd be impressed, but, really, the knowledge is little more than what the average schoolchild knows.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Another good example. Horrors because the queen was winked at and his hand placed in the small of her back, commonplace and caring gestures in the United States.
    Can't be compared. He can do commonplace and caring with the common. That wasn't a commoner. It was the QUEEN.

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Future-Schwarzenegger
    Seriously. Wow. Apparently, you can't find anything true and concrete to stick on the President, so you went with vulgar.

  6. #286
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That's very insightful, Tucker Case.

    First Ms Boop asks the odd question as to whether the Nobel committee is interchangeable with the UK and/or Europe, and now you're making the interesting comment that Norwegian (or Norway I'm assuming) is not Europe.

    It's an impressive knowledge of geography how Europe functions.
    Well you're the one that said the entirety of Europe likes him because one organisation in one country gave him a prize. It's like if I said the entirety of North America likes me 'cause that Mexican chick gave me a blow job.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Considering the comment that triggered the exchange, I thought you'd be impressed, but, really, the knowledge is little more than what the average schoolchild knows.
    That's true, which made me curious as to why you would find the need to flaunt that knowledge.

  8. #288
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Seriously. Wow. Apparently, you can't find anything true and concrete to stick on the President, so you went with vulgar.
    Well, y'know, an attack on the White House during Obamas presidency may happen, and then Obama will have to get to the chopper...
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Well you're the one that said the entirety of Europe likes him because one organisation in one country gave him a prize. It's like if I said the entirety of North America likes me 'cause that Mexican chick gave me a blow job.
    The reason why the Left appear rather foolish so frequently is because they read what they want to read, despite what the words in frnt of them might say. It is for this reason that I encourage them to use the quote system,

    If you were to do so, Spud_meister, you would see that I did not say that the "entirety of Europe likes him". So, if i didn't say it, why did you claim I did?

    You must have paid that poor Mexican woman a great deal of money, enough to feed her family for a month.

  10. #290
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The reason why the Left appear rather foolish so frequently is because they read what they want to read, despite what the words in frnt of them might say. It is for this reason that I encourage them to use the quote system,

    If you were to do so, Spud_meister, you would see that I did not say that the "entirety of Europe likes him". So, if i didn't say it, why did you claim I did?

    You must have paid that poor Mexican woman a great deal of money, enough to feed her family for a month.
    My apologies, next time you say Europe I'll assume rather than talking about the continent, you were talking about a single organisation in a small, insignificant country.

    And I appear foolish because I like being foolish, not because I'm a liberal.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •