Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 553

Thread: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

  1. #271
    Advisor Baltim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 04:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    428

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    And here we have proof of just how brillant Obama is.

    To be fair maybe he got into the Guinness, or is it because there was no teleprompter handy.

    Could it have just been a flashback?

    This is another embarrassment for Obama and it reflects badly on the U.S. in general.
    Speaking as a Brit who has followed Obama's trip here with interest:

    Nobody here gives a stuff that he made a simple mistake in a visitors book. Nobody I know feel he has showed the US up or done anything to embarrass anyone.

    There was far more reaction to Bush's breach of protocol when he winked at the Queen and placed his hand on the small of her back.

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltim View Post
    Speaking as a Brit who has followed Obama's trip here with interest:

    Nobody here gives a stuff that he made a simple mistake in a visitors book. Nobody I know feel he has showed the US up or done anything to embarrass anyone.

    There was far more reaction to Bush's breach of protocol when he winked at the Queen and placed his hand on the small of her back.
    Dear Baltim;

    Thank you ever so much.

  3. #273
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltim View Post
    Speaking as a Brit who has followed Obama's trip here with interest:

    Nobody here gives a stuff that he made a simple mistake in a visitors book. Nobody I know feel he has showed the US up or done anything to embarrass anyone.

    There was far more reaction to Bush's breach of protocol when he winked at the Queen and placed his hand on the small of her back.
    If I were you I wouldn't care either, because he doesn't represent your Nation. Obama screws up all the time and idiots ignore it, while he makes us look bad. bowing to everyone even the trash man I suspect.

    How do you feel about Obama insulting your Country?

    Here's the top 10 insults compiled by, Nile Gardiner a Washington-based foreign affairs analyst and political commentator. He appears frequently on American and British television and radio, including Fox News Channel, CNN, BBC, Sky News, and NPR.

    He writes this in the Telegraph-UK

    1. Siding with Argentina over the Falklands

    2. Calling France America’s strongest ally

    3. Downgrading the Special Relationship

    4. Supporting a federal Europe and undercutting British sovereignty

    5. Betraying Britain to appease Moscow over the New START Treaty

    6. Placing a “boot on the throat” of BP

    7. Throwing Churchill out of the Oval Office

    8. DVDs for the Prime Minister

    9. Insulting words from the State Department

    10. Undermining British influence in NATO

    President Obama

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't care either, because he doesn't represent your Nation. Obama screws up all the time and idiots ignore it, while he makes us look bad. bowing to everyone even the trash man I suspect.
    Not the point. The point is we already have 273 posts with regard to the guestbook, which our member from the UK has stated makes not a hill of beans difference to them.

    In fact, even when he mussed the toast, he didn't drop the ball as badly as GWB did when he winked at the Queen and placed his hand in the small of her back.

    I'll say it again. Obama flubbed a toast. GWB WINKED AT THE QUEEN AND PLACED HIS HAND ON THE SMALL OF HER BACK.

    That's your point of comparison.

    Oh and P.S.: That's because he feels all men are worthy of respect. You disagree? That's on you.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltim View Post
    Speaking as a Brit who has followed Obama's trip here with interest:

    Nobody here gives a stuff that he made a simple mistake in a visitors book. Nobody I know feel he has showed the US up or done anything to embarrass anyone.
    In fact they like Barrack Obama so much in Europe that they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize based only on his campaign promises.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    In fact they like Barrack Obama so much in Europe that they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize based only on his campaign promises.
    Seriously? The Nobel committee is interchangeable with the UK and/or Europe?

    What a fun morning I'm having.

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Not the point. The point is we already have 273 posts with regard to the guestbook, which our member from the UK has stated makes not a hill of beans difference to them.
    I doubt it means much to the American people either, But the Left has been attacking Republican candidates with much so mean spirited frequency that they are now striking back at every opportunity.
    In fact, even when he mussed the toast, he didn't drop the ball as badly as GWB did when he winked at the Queen and placed his hand in the small of her back.

    I'll say it again. Obama flubbed a toast. GWB WINKED AT THE QUEEN AND PLACED HIS HAND ON THE SMALL OF HER BACK.
    Another good example. Horrors because the queen was winked at and his hand placed in the small of her back, commonplace and caring gestures in the United States.

    The heat is going to be turned up on Barrack Obama as the election nears, and it is going to be hateful for sure because thats' what American politics has become. And the Left is the most hateful and vicious of all.

  8. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Seriously? The Nobel committee is interchangeable with the UK and/or Europe?

    What a fun morning I'm having.
    The Nobel Prize Committee who selects the winners is based in Europe. Did you not know that?

  9. #279
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The Nobel Prize Committee who selects the winners is based in Europe. Did you not know that?
    That's because Norwegians are in Europe, not because Europe is Norwegian.

  10. #280
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltim View Post
    Speaking as a Brit who has followed Obama's trip here with interest:

    Nobody here gives a stuff that he made a simple mistake in a visitors book. Nobody I know feel he has showed the US up or done anything to embarrass anyone.
    Future-Schwarzenegger is running willy-nilly all over our constitutional rights and the brits don't care - big surprise.

    There was far more reaction to Bush's breach of protocol when he winked at the Queen and placed his hand on the small of her back.
    I bet he coulda got some.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 05-26-11 at 10:02 AM.

Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •