Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 553

Thread: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

  1. #251
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    And here we have proof of just how brillant Obama is.

    To be fair maybe he got into the Guinness, or is it because there was no teleprompter handy.

    Could it have just been a flashback?

    This is another embarrassment for Obama and it reflects badly on the U.S. in general.

    Yeah..........Obama is probably the only person that has ever inadvertently written down the wrong date.............................

    I love the smell of desparation in the morning!!!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Then why do I constantly hear Liberals complaining about how Obama isn't living up to his campaign promises or being as Liberal as they would like him to be?
    Because Karl Marx taking orders from Stalin on the advice of Mao couldn't be as far left as the American liberal wishes to be.

  3. #253
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Because Karl Marx taking orders from Stalin on the advice of Mao couldn't be as far left as the American liberal wishes to be.
    And this couldn't be any farther from reality,

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Seriously, fifteen pages on the fact that a jet lagged President wrote the wrong date? This is almost as funny as Bush walking into the locked door after his press conference.
    Is that the excuse today?

    He managed to write the memorized note he'd learned by heart, didn't he?

  5. #255
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Because Karl Marx taking orders from Stalin on the advice of Mao couldn't be as far left as the American liberal wishes to be.
    This is just as absurd as most of what you post.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    He stubbed his dick all through the visit. He yammered during a national anthem, and screwed the toast to the Queen. At least he didn't screw the Queen.

    But the wrong date was pretty hilarious... could be an honest mistake... but... it could be that his mind is still stuck in 2008 campaign mode.

    .
    Doesn't matter. The Americans remember what the left did to Quayle for spelling "potato". By that action the Left has denied any plausibility to any claim they might make to any gaffe by one of their overeducated anti-American buffoons being caused by any sort of human error.

    We ain't playing Calvinball here.

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    This is just as absurd as most of what you post.
    Why, thank you for your appreciative comment. Not everyone on the left has the 'nads to admit that the Mayor is erudite, informed, and witty.

  8. #258
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Doesn't matter. The Americans remember what the left did to Quayle for spelling "potato". By that action the Left has denied any plausibility to any claim they might make to any gaffe by one of their overeducated anti-American buffoons being caused by any sort of human error.

    We ain't playing Calvinball here.
    ANOTHER one who likes to play the "tit-for-tat hypocrite" game. OK... so YOU no longer have the right to complain about any liberal attacks on the right... since you seem to believe that revenge is perfectly OK.

    You are ANOTHER excellent example of the partisan hackery that is destroying this country. Congratulations.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #259
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Doesn't matter. The Americans remember what the left did to Quayle for spelling "potato". By that action the Left has denied any plausibility to any claim they might make to any gaffe by one of their overeducated anti-American buffoons being caused by any sort of human error.

    We ain't playing Calvinball here.
    And a great job you are doing! Keep up the good work!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    BBC News - Obama makes light of toast hiccup at Queen banquet

    Yep because it was totally his mistake that the orchestra played too early. If anyone screwed the toast it was the orchestra, not Obama.
    Obama was an idiot and his protocol drone must be reprogrammed. One doesn't make a toast "to the Queen" and then make a speech. "to the Queen" is the toast, and the band begins to play.

    It's just one more example of the squad of incompetents an incompetent "president" has surrounded himself with.

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •