Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 190 of 190

Thread: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

  1. #181
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,954

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Please quote me one time "preaching bigotry and racism" or apologize for your blatant lie about me.
    Your post 170 making light of the Obama First Primate racist photo's is just the latest but certainly not the worst. There is your evidence from today.

    This is your schtick. You say really obnoxious and offensive things and then act like a hurt child when you are called out on it. Then you demand proof, get the proof, and always dismiss the proof. Then you whine about being libeled and demand a formal apology. This is predictable as the rising and setting of the sun.

    You pretend to be some real hard badass who is out there in the face of liberalism proudly raising you middle finger to the left but then you whine and cry and complain when it is shoved back in your face and you are called out on your extremism.

    Grow some spine.



    Taking in the sum of your thousands and thousands of posts, your outright hatred of minorities, especially Afrtican Americans comes across loud and clear and unmistakable. You are too clever to come out and say what you really feel as in "I HATE THOSE DARKIE NIGGERS". But the same sentiments comes across just the same in your constant belittling of minorities, your constant mocking of minorities, your constant criticism of minorities, and your constant negativity anytime you have the smallest pretense of an excuse to take a free shot at anyone of color.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #182
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Moderator's Warning:
    GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp emailHaymarket and ReverendHellh0und have been thread banned.

    SIMPLE SUMMARY OF TEMPORARY RULE CHANGES:
    - Thread Bans will be issued with a 0 point “Thread Ban Infraction” warning the poster that they are now thread banned and they should not post any further in the thread.
    - Staying banned from a thread is not hard coded.
    - Any additional posts in a thread after a thread banning will result in a 5 point DBAJ infraction.
    - All subsequent posts after will continue to have a similar infraction levied.
    - Thread Bans will always be announced in thread to help with enforcement and notification.
    - All are temporary measures until a hard coded “Thread Ban” system is able to be added to the forum.

  3. #183
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Your post 170 making light of the Obama First Primate racist photo's is just the latest but certainly not the worst. There is your evidence from today.

    "making light" because I see two presidents made to look like chimps, you, see black men and white men. I guess that's because your not comfortable around non white folks.


    This is your schtick. You say really obnoxious and offensive things and then act like a hurt child when you are called out on it. Then you demand proof, get the proof, and always dismiss the proof. Then you whine about being libeled and demand a formal apology. This is predictable as the rising and setting of the sun.

    Actually is seems you are throwing a tantrum here.


    You pretend to be some real hard badass who is out there in the face of liberalism proudly raising you middle finger to the left but then you whine and cry and complain when it is shoved back in your face and you are called out on your extremism.

    Here's a clue Oso, I get along with most people here including folks on the left. There is only a handful of folks here who get all butt hurt over the Good Reverend.



    Grow some spine.
    Says the guy whining about me responding to his clap trap posts.




    Taking in the sum of your thousands and thousands of posts, your outright hatred of minorities, especially Afrtican Americans comes across loud and clear and unmistakable. You are too clever to come out and say what you really feel as in "I HATE THOSE DARKIE NIGGERS". But the same sentiments comes across just the same in your constant belittling of minorities, your constant mocking of minorities, your constant criticism of minorities, and your constant negativity anytime you have the smallest pretense of an excuse to take a free shot at anyone of color.
    This is an outright lie. please quote me or be a man and apologize.....



    But the real truth union man, is that I think you harbor the true racism. Why, lets start talking about racism in the unions you so love...


    Linn Washington: Nutter


    There is far more blatant example of racism in the trade unions than in the tea party, or in the republican party, I think your charges against me, show this all too well.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #184
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I don't disagree with this assesment, What I disagree with is the loud mouths in this thread who charge that the right is racist.



    Personally I think the liberals have created a "dependant class" one that is not designed to help minorities but to keep them dependent on democrats for a hand out check. that to me is far more "racist" than the makeup of a group of people.
    of course that's not an assertion you can prove, while it's fact that minorities and women tend to vote democrat.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #185
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post




    So these are racist to you?
    Yes. Absolutely, they are. And before you post images that depicted WG Bush as same or inquire about them, I thought those were deplorable as well. However, they took on a different undertone.

    The scare of racism runs deeper for African Americans where this type of depiction is concerned because it's gone on for so long. For as I stated in my last post, if there had been widespread depictions of White Americans as moneys by Blacks over a span of decades my reaction, as well as the national outrage, would be different especially if such depictions were coming from African Americans. Fact is, Whites would have been furious if the situation were reversed. Imagine if these kind of images depicted Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, or Clinton and such were being streamed by African Americans or black politicians! White America would be calling for lynchings of Blacks everywhere! So, why Whites do it and claim "it's just politics as usual" and expect that Blacks won't be offended by it just boggles my mind!!

    So, yes. I am offended by it. It offended me when it was done to GW Bush and it's just as offensive when done to President Obama.

  6. #186
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    The difference between these pictures...
    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post




    ...and these...

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post


    ...is with GW Bush, he's being depicted as being just plain stupid.

    But the images of President Obama depicts him as being a monkey or evolving from same. There is a difference, but regardless of how one attempts to classify the images, both are mean spirited and just plain wrong.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    of course that's not an assertion you can prove, while it's fact that minorities and women tend to vote democrat.
    I think the Dems are losing women and blacks to the other side. Many tea party rallys and orgs were started and lead by women. Mostly mothers who fear for their children's future because of out of control spending. Without conservative women, we wouldn't have had the success we had in 2010.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #188
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,954

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I think the Dems are losing women and blacks to the other side. Many tea party rallys and orgs were started and lead by women. Mostly mothers who fear for their children's future because of out of control spending. Without conservative women, we wouldn't have had the success we had in 2010.
    We will know from the 2012 results. The conservative gains made in 2010 were predictable based on historical off year models. The intensity was more than expected however. 2012 will tell us if this was just a really odd occurrence of it it marks the development of new alignments.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    ...........................................

  10. #190
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    ...is with GW Bush, he's being depicted as being just plain stupid.

    But the images of President Obama depicts him as being a monkey or evolving from same. There is a difference, but regardless of how one attempts to classify the images, both are mean spirited and just plain wrong.
    I mostly agree, though the historical context is different.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •