Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

  1. #1
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,228

    Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Was the officer doing his job or was this an act of animal cruelty? A cell phone video shows a cop pepper spraying a baby squirrel in front of a group of students

    VIDEO: Baby Squirrel Pepper Spray Causes Outrage - Officer Was Right?

    .......................

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Pepper spray an 8 year old because hes a threat, pepper spray a baby squirrel on the verge of inter-species breakthrough. It was probably the christ of squirrels. Cops should serve as examples of someone who you'd want to be a strongman with skills of discerning threat and skillz to boot. Unfortunately for their shortcomings they revert to some pos modus operandi that defends them when they pepper spray anything thats a threat it seems. This is definetely animal cruelty and the cop is a retard for not being able to tell if the squirrel had rabies. Animals behave extremely erratically when they do.

    He didn't call animal control precisely because he was not threatened.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Pepper spray an 8 year old because hes a threat, pepper spray a baby squirrel on the verge of inter-species breakthrough. It was probably the christ of squirrels. Cops should serve as examples of someone who you'd want to be a strongman with skills of discerning threat and skillz to boot. Unfortunately for their shortcomings they revert to some pos modus operandi that defends them when they pepper spray anything thats a threat it seems. This is definetely animal cruelty and the cop is a retard for not being able to tell if the squirrel had rabies. Animals behave extremely erratically when they do.

    He didn't call animal control precisely because he was not threatened.
    Which one of these squirrels has rabies?



    or


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    The squirrel was taken in by animal voluteers, examined, and released back into the wild. The squirrel was not harmed in the incident.
    /end thread

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    I would have to see a video or the squirrel animated if it weren't frothing at the mouth.

    Kinda funny though... cute little guys.

    Did google pics lead you to a rabid squirrel picture? Or do you have real evidence contrary to my statement?

  6. #6
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Well, watching the video, seemed quite unnecessary

    However, i think this officer is a pussy, be should have picked up the baby squirrel, ripped it in half and drank its blood to show he kids what he was made of.

    A missed opportunity.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well, watching the video, seemed quite unnecessary

    However, i think this officer is a pussy, be should have picked up the baby squirrel, ripped it in half and drank its blood to show he kids what he was made of.

    A missed opportunity.

    :

    Anyways, the cops a stooge for not either sweeping it away with its foot or doing the above.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Did google pics lead you to a rabid squirrel picture? Or do you have real evidence contrary to my statement?
    I simple posted two pictures of baby squirrels, asking you to identify the rabid one. You implied that the officer should easily have been able to tell, so I thought you might grace us with a demonstration of your awesome rabid squirrel detecting abilities.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    My POINT was that likely neither was and you looked up 'rabid baby squirrel' in google pics and assumed one to be actually rabid.

    ... link me to a site that says rabid baby squirrels are indiscernible from healthy ones or youre wasting my time for your entertainment.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Cop pepper sprays baby squirrel

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    My POINT was that likely neither was and you looked up 'rabid baby squirrel' in google pics and assumed one to be actually rabid.

    ... link me to a site that says rabid baby squirrels are indiscernible from healthy ones or youre wasting my time for your entertainment.
    actually, I looked up baby squirrel. that's it. Chose two at random, and posted them, asking you to decide which had rabies.

    It was meant to show you the folly of assuming that it should have been easy for the officers to decide if the squirrel was rabid.

    prove to me it is easy to determine the rabid nature of a baby squirrel, or you're wasting EVERYONE'S time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •