Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 96

Thread: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

  1. #81
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 11:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Why??? just because you say so???? What a joke!
    Catch me if you can.

  2. #82
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Why??? just because you say so???? What a joke!
    because Trump has way too much baggage.....his words will be used to taunt him, and deservedly so.
    I hope he does run. It may well be the funniest part of politics ever.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  3. #83
    Educator TheBook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Last Seen
    11-28-11 @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    880

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Let's see... a businessman will never be president, but a guy who sat in front of a racist for 20-years, and hung with terrorists, and is a business and economic illiterate is presidential caliber? Oi.

    Trump has played this brilliantly, smashing his fist down the throats of the press for failing to do their job. It's a question that should be asked. Obama should prove he is born here... Hell... even Chris Matthews has asked repeatedly.

    And Trump would squash Obama like a bug. Trump has an idea of how the world and business works. Obama? He's a proven incompetent with no experience in the real world... unless... ROTFLOL... running a little rag at Harvard qualifies.

    .
    Whereas Trump's experience consists of running business after business into the ground. Honestly, if forced to choose, I'd go with the unproven as opposed to the proven failure.
    “The more you know, the harder it is to take decisive action. Once you become informed, you start seeing complexities and shades of gray. You realize that nothing is as clear and simple as it first appears. Ultimately, knowledge is paralyzing.” - Bill Watterson
    Who Is Chicago Ted?

  4. #84
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 11:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    because Trump has way too much baggage.....his words will be used to taunt him, and deservedly so.
    I hope he does run. It may well be the funniest part of politics ever.
    Just because you say so???
    Catch me if you can.

  5. #85
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Just because you say so???
    you said that already....
    and yes, because I say so.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #86
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 11:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    you said that already....
    and yes, because I say so.
    Hahahahahha!!!
    Catch me if you can.

  7. #87
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Hahahahahha!!!
    The only joke here, is a person who believes that Donald trump is a serious candidate for president.

    Good day.

  8. #88
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Why??? just because you say so???? What a joke!

    Because, fortunately, the extremists who go for Palin/Trump are fewer than the other Republicans, who have already suffered enough shame with the likes of GW Bush to be fooled into picking someone because they are a celebrity!



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Maybe Trump should have met with the governor? Just sayin'.

  10. #90
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Trump to meet with sponsor of Arizona 'birther bill'

    Governor Brewer vetoed the bill:

    "I never imagined being presented with a bill that could require candidates for President of the greatest and most powerful nation on earth to submit their 'early baptismal or circumcision certificates' among other records to the Arizona Secretary of State," the governor wrote in a letter addressed to the Arizona House speaker.

    Vetoed 'birther bill' prompts talk of GOP divide - CNN.com
    Good to see that there are some members of the GOP who recognize that "birthers" are but an insane fringe element of their party, and that they are trying to distance themselves from them.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 04-20-11 at 01:07 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •