Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

  1. #1
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    I love Michael Sheuer. Notice how he pissed off those two CNN chicks.

    No, this isn’t an April Fool’s Day joke, although one could be forgiven for thinking that they’ve landed in Bizarro World in watching this interview of Michael Scheuer on CNN yesterday. Newsbusters has the whole transcript, which you will want to read in full, but one particular exchange had my head swimming — and it had nothing to do with anyone carrying water.

    Intel analyst to CNN host: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama” « Hot Air

  2. #2
    Student Mikeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    156

    Re: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    Funny that he didn't have this view when it came to Iraq. I think maybe he is just a little partisan.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I love Michael Sheuer. Notice how he pissed off those two CNN chicks.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    Funny that he didn't have this view when it came to Iraq. I think maybe he is just a little partisan.
    Intel analyst to CNN host: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama” « Hot Air
    It should be noted that Scheuer was no fan of the war in Iraq, either, mainly for the same reasons.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #4
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    Funny that he didn't have this view when it came to Iraq. I think maybe he is just a little partisan.
    Actually, he did, but don't let facts confuse your argument.

  5. #5
    Student Mikeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    156

    Re: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    Well I may be wrong. I just assumed too much I guess because he worked for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Actually, he did, but don't let facts confuse your argument.

  6. #6
    Student Mikeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    156

    Re: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    I don't know that that is a good reason to love him.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I love Michael Sheuer. Notice how he pissed off those two CNN chicks.

  7. #7
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: “You’re just carrying water for Mr. Obama”

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    I don't know that that is a good reason to love him.
    It's a great reason to love him, but not the only reason to love him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •