Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

  1. #1
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    The NY Times reported that Fox News is considering dropping Glenn Beck - it is now racing around Twitter and the Internet, but there are those who think not?

    So, is Fox News getting rid of Beck? It might improve their credibility.


    Sorry NYT, But This Fox News Is Trying To Get Rid Of Glenn Beck Because Of Ratings Story Doesn't Sound Entirely Believable

    Here is the short version: Glenn Beck's contract with Fox is up at the end of the year and they may be looking to part ways with him because of his declining ratings.

    Read more: Fox News Looking To Drop Glenn Beck Over Ratings?



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  2. #2
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    I forgot I had even started this thread, but apparently now it is true, FOX News is canning Glenn Beck. I say good riddance, it appears that Fox News just increased their IQ by getting rid of Glenn Beck. I hope we are not going to see this:



    Boehner and Beck should get together and do a crying-duo routine!



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    you really have to be out of touch with reality and all reported facts in this case, to think FOX canned him. Oh... wait... look who I'm talking to. Never mind.

  4. #4
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    you really have to be out of touch with reality and all reported facts in this case, to think FOX canned him. Oh... wait... look who I'm talking to. Never mind.

    Oh, I guess he quit?



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    Oh, I guess he quit?
    please show me a statement from FOX saying he was fired. without it, anything you say along those lines is speculation at best.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    Oh, I guess he quit?

    No, he'll still be doing specials and documentaries for Fox. From Texas, I hope. Where have you been? There are several threads on this. Catch up Tex. Aren't you excited about this?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #7
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,356

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?



    /facepalm


  8. #8
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,356

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    I'm finally listening to the last hour of the radio show. He cannot say too much because many business partners are involved, but he said he's going to get into pretty much every genre including film.....


  9. #9
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    I'm finally listening to the last hour of the radio show. He cannot say too much because many business partners are involved, but he said he's going to get into pretty much every genre including film.....
    Please don't say porn.


    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  10. #10
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,356

    Re: Is Fox Considering Dropping Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Please don't say porn.


    LOL! Let's hope not! :P


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •