Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 263

Thread: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Market

  1. #221
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,449
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    LOLZ. In crashing the stock market they'd damn themselves. Also, as I said before (I am reiterating this for the third time) it would have to be a massive conspiracy with an inside job at all levels. The economic elite would never let this happen as it would destroy their wealth. Also the government, who is controlled by the economic elite, would do any and everything in its power to make sure that the stock market did not collapse.
    I am answering the question of the OP. WHY would anyone do this?

    Answer: POWER.

    And in the vacuum would come the Marxists full force, not wanting to waste that crisis.

    That the chances of it happening is near zero doesn't matter. The question was WHY. The answer obvious. Just look at what has happened with the implosion of GM and the housing market. Answer... Government.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-24-11 at 04:06 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #222
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,960
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I am answering the question of the OP. WHY would anyone do this?

    Answer: POWER.

    And in the vacuum would come the Marxists full force, not wanting to waste that crisis.

    That the chances of it happening is near zero doesn't matter. The question was WHY. The answer obvious. Just look at what has happened with the implosion of GM and the housing market. Answer... Government.

    .

    Wow, I see you like to ignore facts that don't fit your view of reality. How sad
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  3. #223
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I am answering the question of the OP. WHY would anyone do this?

    Answer: POWER.

    And in the vacuum would come the Marxists full force, not wanting to waste that crisis.

    That the chances of it happening is near zero doesn't matter. The question was WHY. The answer obvious. Just look at what has happened with the implosion of GM and the housing market. Answer... Government.

    .
    Do you even know what a derivative is?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  4. #224
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Did you guys ever find any proof relating to this thread or how this union could possibly even take down the stock market? Or is this another anti-intellectual thread (I'm going to wear that word out on you guys lol).
    1. The proof is in the video of Stephen Lerner speaking. What more "proof" do you need?

    2. No one knows if it could happen or not. We don't know how many people agree with him or what organizations are behind him (if any).

    I find it amusing and totally unsurprising that so many leftists refuse to call this Lerner guy nuts for what he would like to do. Instead, they deflect to "So what? It will never happen!" So many psychic leftists here! Still, they refuse to admit that the guy is a total nutjob. Verrrrrrrry interesting.


  5. #225
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,449
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Wow, I see you like to ignore facts that don't fit your view of reality. How sad
    FT.com / US & Canada - Republicans demand public inquiry into housing bail-out
    US Government bails out General Motors and Chrysler with $17bn loan - Telegraph

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Do you even know what a derivative is?
    It's not value investing, and I was surprised when Buffett said his company was dabbling in them. But what does this have to do with some Leftist who was in an extremely powerful position dreaming about tanking the market, and the reasoning why?

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-24-11 at 05:55 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #226
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    So.....you are saying that YOU don't believe that THEY don't think that THEY would benefit from crashing the United States in order to "fundamentally" remake her?

    Wait...who said that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    LOLZ. In crashing the stock market they'd damn themselves. Also, as I said before (I am reiterating this for the third time) it would have to be a massive conspiracy with an inside job at all levels. The economic elite would never let this happen as it would destroy their wealth. Also the government, who is controlled by the economic elite, would do any and everything in its power to make sure that the stock market did not collapse.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  7. #227
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Well, that's interesting. Turns out Stephen Lerner isn't a "former" SEIU member at all. According to SEIU, he's on "administrative leave".


  8. #228
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,960
    Blog Entries
    71
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  9. #229
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,449
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    ROTFLOL... I did not realize the government forcing banks to provide loans for houses to people that would never qualify in a market where the government didn't intrude in was called deregulation.

    Now if that is deregulation, I better check my gender.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #230
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    ROTFLOL... I did not realize the government forcing banks to provide loans for houses to people that would never qualify in a market where the government didn't intrude in was called deregulation.

    Now if that is deregulation, I better check my gender.

    .
    Please prove the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) of 1977 forced banks to loans money to people who couldn't afford it?

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •