Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 263

Thread: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Market

  1. #11
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I wouldn't be able to pick the guy out in a lineup, or hear his voice and form a reliable opinion as to who it is. So in this case, I wouldn't believe my own eyes or ears because they wouldn't know the difference.
    /facepalm
    .......................


  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:51 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,321
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Direct quote from the video....

    "We need to have a very simple strategy - how to bring down the stock market, how we bring down their bonuses, how do we interfere with their ability to be rich."

    WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THIS??
    No sane person, which is why it is time to wait for more information. When something sounds unbelievable, it's usually for a reason. At this point, it's more fun to watch some people react hysterically to this. Let's look at The Blaze again:

    Revealed — The Left’s Economic Terrorism Playbook: The Chase Campaign by a Coalition of Unions, Community Groups, Lawmakers and Students to Take Down US Capitalism and Redistribute Wealth & Power | The Blaze

    Best retarded over the top headline ever, and a good reason why I am not taking this story seriously until more details are out. The Blaze is not overly credible. The story may be true, but I am far from convinced yet. Of course the Beckheads are making a big deal out of this already, but they are Beckheads, so it's just amusing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Guess Huffpo doesn't have a problem with what he is doing.
    When is someone going to admit we are being over run by a bunch of socialists?

    Stephen Lerner


    Architect of the groundbreaking Justice for Janitors campaign, Stephen Lerner has spent more than three decades successfully uniting hundreds of thousands of janitors, farm workers, garment workers, and other low-wage workers into unions and lifting entire communities out of poverty.

    Lerner currently directs SEIUís banking and finance campaign, mobilizing SEIU members and other community groups across the country into action to break the decades-long stranglehold Wall Street and big banks have had on our economy and democracy. Through this campaign SEIU is also partnering with unions and groups in Europe, South America, and elsewhere to build a campaign to hold financial institutions accountable in a global economy.

    In his previous role as director of the unionís private equity project, Lerner launched a multi-year campaign to expose the overleveraged, unregulated and unsustainable feeding frenzy of private equity firms during the boom years and the economic disaster that would follow once the bubble burst.

    Lerner is a frequent contributor on national television and radio programs and has published numerous articles charting a path for a 21st century labor movement focused on growth and meeting the challenges of a global economy.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #14
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Actually your take is humorous.

    Why?

    Because you are still in denial about what the Left is truly after.

    Do you find it odd that this man (who has visited the Whit House) was articualting the Cloward/Piven strategy at an event she was attending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No sane person, which is why it is time to wait for more information. When something sounds unbelievable, it's usually for a reason. At this point, it's more fun to watch some people react hysterically to this. Let's look at The Blaze again:

    Revealed — The Left’s Economic Terrorism Playbook: The Chase Campaign by a Coalition of Unions, Community Groups, Lawmakers and Students to Take Down US Capitalism and Redistribute Wealth & Power | The Blaze

    Best retarded over the top headline ever, and a good reason why I am not taking this story seriously until more details are out. The Blaze is not overly credible. The story may be true, but I am far from convinced yet. Of course the Beckheads are making a big deal out of this already, but they are Beckheads, so it's just amusing.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  5. #15
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Some ****tard I'm friends with on Facebook has been pushing this crash-JP-Morgan-by-buying-silver strategy for months. I think he got the idea from Alex Jones or some other conspiracy nut. As to why anyone would want to do this...because they're irrational idiots who think it'd be super-cool to get revenge on the bankers. And they somehow think it would be beneficial to the economy in the long run.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  6. #16
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:51 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,321
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Actually your take is humorous.

    Why?

    Because you are still in denial about what the Left is truly after.

    Do you find it odd that this man (who has visited the Whit House) was articualting the Cloward/Piven strategy at an event she was attending?
    I am part of the left. I can tell you more about what the left wants than you can. In fact, when the right tells us what the left wants, they inevitably get it wrong, though to be fair that goes both ways.

    Is it really humorous to say that that I am waiting for reliable information? Is it not humorous to get all conspiracy theory about this whole thing?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #17
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am part of the left. I can tell you more about what the left wants than you can. In fact, when the right tells us what the left wants, they inevitably get it wrong, though to be fair that goes both ways.

    Is it really humorous to say that that I am waiting for reliable information? Is it not humorous to get all conspiracy theory about this whole thing?
    You're waiting for what reliable information? There's a video of Steven Lerner speaking to a group of people about collapsing the economy. What more do you need?


  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:51 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,321
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    You're waiting for what reliable information? There's a video of Steven Lerner speaking to a group of people about collapsing the economy. What more do you need?
    There was a video of a woman making racist comments at a NAACP event too. Look how that turned out...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #19
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There was a video of a woman making racist comments at a NAACP event too. Look how that turned out...
    Ahhhhh, I see. You think it's been edited to make him look bad. I'm gonna bet you're wrong.


  10. #20
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:51 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,321
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan & Crash Stock Marke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Ahhhhh, I see. You think it's been edited to make him look bad. I'm gonna bet you're wrong.
    Did I say that? Of course not. I don't know if the video has been edited, if it is incomplete, or if it is 100 % accurate. That is why I am going to await further details.

    Nice strawman though. You have learned well from your godking Beck.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •