Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

  1. #11
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    I rest my case.
    Yeah, pretty much. Reality has long since abandoned the far-right.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #12
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,431
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Editor's notes in Red

    Quote Originally Posted by PW4000 View Post
    Well, not so fast. The revelations about Obama's past, his associations with racists and terrorists during the 2008 campaign did not start until very late because nobody new much about Obama and the journOlists were not interested in his background. If all the people who want to see Obama defeated, start adding up his failures and connect the dots to his background early, they have a better chance of moving the early Presidential Candidate Poll Numbers in favor of Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, or Donald Trump.

    So, this entire thread has been hijacked by people who do not want to answer the question in the OP, and prefer to once again stick their heads in the sand during the upcoming presidential election.

    I mean, really, what do you want? Do you really think they are going to revel in and celebrate the President's Marxist accomplishments? That he's done more to weaken the country in two (2) years, both internationally and domestically, than Jimmy Carter had in four (4). Is that what you were expecting?

    Knowedge delivers votes. That's the bottom line. It causes people to support people like Ronald Reagen. Ignorance is what created the Liberal reaction calling our follow-up to Gulf War 1 and their demented and endless whining about unilateral, preemptive invasions of foreign lands, without cause, without evidence and without a U.N. resolution mandating the use of force in the absence of cause and evidence even though their side voted for the war, and stated Saddam had WMD as far back as 1998.

    In fact, knowledge and honest reporting of the facts makes it easy to get people to see the truth by weighing the evidence, and make wise choices, Liberals on the other hand prefer ignorance because it causes people to do things they would never do otherwise, like vote for a Marxist. When his quantity is known, then you get a historic correction, as we did during the midterms.

    Liberals lie about their intent, and they play a game many have become familiar with. It is a psychological fact that people will do more to avoid Pain, than to gain Pleasure, and that is why they create and exploit crisis, or in the words of Rahmbo... NEVER WASTE A CRISIS. Fear = Pain. The math is easy and that's why Libs speak to the lowest common intellectual denominator, it is why they breathlessly seek the youth vote and seek to scare senior citizens. They pump these folks minds with eternal fear and dread, and then sell as many Wolf Tickets as you can scalp at the voting both. That's the plan, and sometimes it works for the Libs, but it is getting less and less effective as they lose control of their media monopoly. Obama was a one off rabbit from the hat circus act, for it would be difficult to imagine a less qualified and anti-American candidate all rolled into one person. Geraldine Ferraro had it right on the money.

    Libs think it is sick, sad, pathetic and hopeless to oppose a Marxist who had a racist Black Liberation Theology mentor that was close to Farrakhan. Libs think, hey - who the heck cares, just as long as I get my stuff for free, all's cool. The man named [B]Barak 'Hussein' Obama, if he does not get re-elected in 2012, will claim the conservatives and the Tea Party are sick, sad, pathetic and hopeless, because all that really matters to them is something called the Constitution of the United States of America.

    Haven't you learned this lesson by now? Geeeepers, what's wrong with you!
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-28-11 at 01:11 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #13
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,431
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Editor's notes in red:

    Quote Originally Posted by PW4000 View Post
    Let's examine that statement for logical congruency, keeping the original order of the statement : I do not like his Marxist politics. I do not know him.

    Well, if you don't know the man, then you surely mean you do not know the man personally but you know his politics and therefore can know that he's a Marxist by his history and actions. Oh, but you say: Heck, I understand for I never knew Karl, either, but, I sure know that he was the father of "Marxism."

    To that I would say: I do know how you know that for certain for it is logical. Though you never met Karl, and asked him, and you never studied what Karl, proffered in the way of political ideology.

    To that you would say: "Heck, yes! I've studied politics and that includes Marxism (text edited out), I full well know what Marxism looks like and Obama is a Marxist!

    To that I would say "prove it". Point to the Obama political ideology like socialist healthcare and government solutions to every problem, his years at the feet of a Marxist as a mentor and such that pegs him as a card carrying Marxist?

    To that you would say: "Obama Care! The Government take-over of Corporations! The Bank Bailouts! And, all those darn unnecessary Tzars (or Czars)! He's nailing us with more hidden taxes! He's blowing a hole through the deficit! All that government spending on stimulus! There's your proof right there that Obama is a Marxist."

    To that I would say: When Ronald Reagan, was in office, did he bail-out the Savings & Loans and that would be a typical Leftist ploy for there were laws in place called the FDIC to insure banks and S&L's from failure.

    When Ronald Reagan, was in office, did the deficit grow by 300% by the time Bush 41 took office, but a Leftist would never tell you goverment revenues went through the roof with all the jobs, low unemployment, but the Libs who controlled Congress kept spending when they promised to cut.

    When Bush 41, took office, did he not look the television camera straight in the eye and declare: Read My Lips, No New Taxes and then go on to sign one of the biggest tax increases in American history at that time, but a Leftist would never tell you that Bush41 did it to get along, and that Libs would want to raise them even higher as Clinton had... so the highest marginal rate was 11% higher than Reagan.

    When George W. Bush, took office, did the National Debt rise to more than $11 Trillion before the end of his term as a direct result of two (2) unfunded wars and excessive spending, but Leftists will never tell you he had to rebuild the military, yes he did spend more than Republicans wanted, and that of course is never told by leftists... nor do they tell you the Leftists wanted to spend more.

    During the time Bush 43, was in office, did the United States see the worst GDP performance and the biggest loss of jobs, since the Great Depression, and the Leftists will never tell you that when Bush43 stated "My debt to GDP was the lowest or one of the lowest of modern presidents. My taxes to GDP was the lowest and my spending to GDP" was too, he was proven correct, as noted by Politifact when they stated: "This suggests that Bush's fiscal record wasn't so sterling if you use a different measure than the one he did. But to analyze the accuracy of his statement, we'll stick closely to the words he used. George W. Bush is correct that he outperformed his father, Reagan and (mostly) Clinton. So if you consider those the "modern" presidents, he's essentially right."

    PolitiFact | Former President George W. Bush defends his fiscal record



    When Bush 43, was in office, did he send his Treasury Secretary to Capital Hill, to ask the Congress for the biggest single-shot hand-out ever in U.S. history, to both bail-out the banks and to stimulate the economy, and Leftists will never tell you conservatives were against it, and we have been proven right.

    When FDR, was in office, did he spend tax payer dollars on stimulus, where many economists now say that he did not spend enough tax dollars, but Leftists will ignore the likes of Milton Friedman and the sober case he makes that government exacerbated the problem



    So, a Leftist would try to play coy games and state: Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Barak Obama - all to a man, are Marxists too then.

    Then they would state something silly like "If not, then I question the logic of your underlying premise."
    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-28-11 at 02:21 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #14
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Man... zimmer, you listen to way too much Limbaugh and Fox News. Go outside and take a breath of fresh air for a bit. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory with you.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #15
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,431
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Man... zimmer, you listen to way too much Limbaugh and Fox News. Go outside and take a breath of fresh air for a bit. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory with you.
    LOL... where I live, and most places I travel there is no FOXNEWS. In the last 10-years I may have watched 40 hours max.

    May I suggest most don't listen to enough Limbaugh... or Hannity, or Levin. whysonarrow? You see I listen to lib news and was one of Air Amerika's 16 listeners... it was great comedy.

    Nobody answered the question of the OP... who are "these wicked demons"?

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #16
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Does anyone know who "these wicked demons" are, and doesn't Farrakhan sound like The Obama Doctrine on Foreign Policy with Despots?
    Why should anyone care, its Farrakhan.

  7. #17
    Advisor Baltim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 04:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Nobody answered the question of the OP... who are "these wicked demons"?
    .
    Knowing Farrakhan he's probably on about Jews.

  8. #18
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,431
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Farrakhan/Obama Doctrine and "these wicked demons"

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Why should anyone care, its Farrakhan.
    Because Wright and Farrakhan are tight, and Wright mentored Obama for 20-years... that's why.

    Baltim: You win the prize.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •