Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 106

Thread: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems say

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Very revealing that 8 of the 10 top donors were from Unions for Barrett. One Union by itself gave twice as much as the 43,000 given by Koch to Walker.
    truth and PB went to different schools together.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,062

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    What if they get the signatures, hold additional elections, and all eight Republicans retain their seats?

    How funny would that be?

    Talk about voter fraud. The union thugs will be out in force to stuff those boxes. It'll be like ACORN on steroids.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    He campaigned on reducing the budget. So yeah. Though there are some people that try to claim he didn't because he didn't state it exactly. What politician EVER states exactly what they are going to do?
    Usually, the ones who lose the election.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    What if they get the signatures, hold additional elections, and all eight Republicans retain their seats?

    How funny would that be?

    Talk about voter fraud. The union thugs will be out in force to stuff those boxes. It'll be like ACORN on steroids.
    i'd actually pay to see that! :

  5. #45
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,394

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    What if they get the signatures, hold additional elections, and all eight Republicans retain their seats?

    How funny would that be?

    Talk about voter fraud. The union thugs will be out in force to stuff those boxes. It'll be like ACORN on steroids.


    The unionistas will go ****ing nuts. There one guarantee: it'll be a cluster ****, no matter what. If the Republicans lose to Democrats, or if they win and retain their seats, it'll be a cluster ****.

  6. #46
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,134

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    What if they get the signatures, hold additional elections, and all eight Republicans retain their seats?

    How funny would that be?

    Talk about voter fraud. The union thugs will be out in force to stuff those boxes. It'll be like ACORN on steroids.
    Not likely to happen, considering that the overwhelming majority of the state is against what the dictator Governor and the GOP pushed through. This wouldn't even be close if it gets on the ballot.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Not likely to happen, considering that the overwhelming majority of the state is against what the dictator Governor and the GOP pushed through. This wouldn't even be close if it gets on the ballot.
    as usual, you speak of things you know nothing about...

    Wisconsin voters split on governor's union plan: poll | Reuters
    Wisconsin voters are split evenly in their views of Republican Walker's proposal and of the protesters demonstrating against his plans, said the poll sponsored by WisconsinReporter.com, a news organization operated by the nonprofit Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity based in Alexandria, Virginia.

    Half of the 500 people polled had a favorable view of Walker's proposal, and half had an unfavorable view, it found.

  8. #48
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,394

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Not likely to happen, considering that the overwhelming majority of the state is against what the dictator Governor and the GOP pushed through. This wouldn't even be close if it gets on the ballot.
    Again, what platform are the challengers going to run on?

  9. #49
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,689

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    He campaigned on reducing the budget. So yeah. Though there are some people that try to claim he didn't because he didn't state it exactly. What politician EVER states exactly what they are going to do?
    Yeah, not usually. It is always interesting that if one wants to reduce the budget, you have to target someone's money. However, once you obviously target someone's money, it's going to be a tough fight.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  10. #50
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,062

    Re: Nearly half of sigs collected for recall of Wisconsin GOP state senators, Dems sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    as usual, you speak of things you know nothing about...

    Wisconsin voters split on governor's union plan: poll | Reuters
    Wisconsin voters are split evenly in their views of Republican Walker's proposal and of the protesters demonstrating against his plans, said the poll sponsored by WisconsinReporter.com, a news organization operated by the nonprofit Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity based in Alexandria, Virginia.

    Half of the 500 people polled had a favorable view of Walker's proposal, and half had an unfavorable view, it found.
    Stop it. You're ruining their Re-live Woodstock Festival.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •