Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101

Thread: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It was a correction to indicate how the post should read to be accurate.

    Well, once upon a time I would have voted for Obama. I know Libs, I know their lies. They have created 13,000,000,000,000 in debt pretty much by themselves, they and their journOlists have perverted the public with their propaganda, destroyed our schools, and when it comes to national security matters they have dropped the ball with regularity. It's as if that ball is heavy and covered in Vaseline.

    Is there something I should like about their destructive ideology and those that foment it? Please advise.

    .
    They certainly give you an outlet for a lot of what Id assume is otherwise unused energy?

  2. #92
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,452
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    They certainly give you an outlet for a lot of what Id assume is otherwise unused energy?
    ROTFLOL... I spend time on here in waves, and this wave is crashing to shore shortly... I've got a ton to do. All in all it's really a grand waste of time. I haven't seen one Lib change his mind when faced with a rational argument. Not one. Which makes it an even grander waste of time. But now and again guys like you make it worthwhile, and I like loaning support to the righties here banging their heads against the wall.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-20-11 at 09:56 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    ROTFLOL... I spend time on here in waves, and this wave is crashing to shore shortly... I've got a ton to do. All in all it's really a grand waste of time. I haven't seen one Lib change his mind when faced with a rational argument. Not one. Which makes it an even grander waste of time. But now and again guys like you make it worthwhile, and I like loaning support to the righties here banging their heads against the wall.

    .
    How did you change your mind? Maybe'll that'll work. I also changed my mind in that other thread and said Palin seemed to have been ahead of most people in her call for a NFZ. I mean you got me there.

  4. #94
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,148

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    ROTFLOL... I spend time on here in waves, and this wave is crashing to shore shortly... I've got a ton to do. All in all it's really a grand waste of time. I haven't seen one Lib change his mind when faced with a rational argument. Not one. Which makes it an even grander waste of time. But now and again guys like you make it worthwhile, and I like loaning support to the righties here banging their heads against the wall.

    .
    [emphasis added by bubba]

    the problem is that your side usually seems unable to articulate anything approaching a rational argument
    venom. check
    anger. in spades
    stupidity. tons of that
    ignorance. immeasurable
    intolerance. THE winger identifier
    but in all that, rational arguments are seldom found
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #95
    Sleeper Agent
    iamitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY, NY
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,836

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Almost every Republican in Congress.
    I lol'd. It's comments like these that make me take conservatives less seriously. You guys are just as big hacks as the left. You clearly don't care about their "smarts", you care about their being a republican.
    There's maybe 10-15% of both parties that are qualified to do anything. Maybe 50% are qualified to pick their own noses.
    Give a man a fish, or he will destroy the only existing vial of antidote.

  6. #96
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,109

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Liberals want to see Palin run for president... Palin/O'Donnell that's the Liberal dream ticket...
    That would be something, wouldn't it?

  7. #97
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,109

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    It may be true that Palin is unelectable because of the way she is unfairly portrayed in the media. She is far from being an idiot. You bought into what the media has been feeding you, if that's what you think.
    She is not an idiot. She is, however, ignorant and intellectually lazy. The women has no original ideas, but well articulates trite populist concepts. (all show, no substance). But its all for naught as her political career has already reached its apex.

  8. #98
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,693

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    That would be something, wouldn't it?
    I find it odd that any liberals say that considering there would be a 50/50 chance public opinion could swing toward that choice if given the opportunity. It must be the idiotic notion that in order to "not be afraid" of the competition, they have to openly declare that their worst enemy, the person they most believe would be ruinous to the masses, should be allowed to be finalists who could rule the country. Then, should public opinion swing toward that direction, liberals would find their remarks to be foolish utterances of pride and would be left dealing with the consequences of such promotion.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 03-23-11 at 12:33 AM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  9. #99
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,693

    Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It was a correction to indicate how the post should read to be accurate.

    Well, once upon a time I would have voted for Obama. I know Libs, I know their lies. They have created 13,000,000,000,000 in debt pretty much by themselves, they and their journOlists have perverted the public with their propaganda, destroyed our schools, and when it comes to national security matters they have dropped the ball with regularity. It's as if that ball is heavy and covered in Vaseline.

    Is there something I should like about their destructive ideology and those that foment it? Please advise.

    .
    Okay, Zimmer. Go ahead and convince yourself that conservatives are above the dirtiness of politics, just like the foolish idealist who voted for Obama.
    That's the problem with many people. They can't accept the fact that politics is dirty. So they are fine with creating myths, while others are so indignant about the whole affair that they cry foul to the whole business of politics. Both are childish.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 03-23-11 at 12:37 AM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  10. #100
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,109

    Attn1 Re: Palin 'becoming Al Sharpton'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I find it odd that any liberals say that considering there would be a 50/50 chance public opinion could swing toward that choice if given the opportunity. It must be the idiotic notion that in order to "not be afraid" of the competition, they have to openly declare that their worst enemy, the person they most believe would be ruinous to the masses, should be allowed to be finalists who could rule the country. Then, should public opinion swing toward that direction, liberals would find their remarks to be foolish utterances of pride and would be left dealing with the consequences of such promotion.
    You are correct, sir. If I thought she had a shot at getting the nomination, I would be worried that circumstance might fall to actually have her elected. Fortunately, I don't think Palin has a prayer of being nominated (and Christine O' Donnell has no prayer of even being considered on the ticket), so its fun to have fun with it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •