Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 955

Thread: Unions threaten Business

  1. #551
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    That's what I thought, there are no proposals except to cut funding and end collective bargaining.
    What are you talking about? My responses to you have been about your ridiculous comparison of education funds v military funds as % GDP. You will not drag me into an argument I'm not making.

    I thought you wanted to learn what inclusion/mainstreaming was since it sounded like you had never heard of it.

    Welcome to Virginia Professional Educators
    So what's this link?? When you reference a link at least have the courtesy to copy/paste what's relevant to a particular discussion. If this is supposed to show that nonunion states don't have special education programs, well, I'll just say: FAIL. Show me a link that proves your allegation that nonunion states do not have special education classes. Show me that correlation. I'll wait.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  2. #552
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    mmmm...nope...the government is not the mob....keep trying though, as this is amusing
    Right.....its not The Mob.....but should you decide to not pay them.....they send men with guns to your door.
    .
    .
    .
    .

  3. #553
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Then pretty much another personal attack from TPD. No problem. I couldn't care any less.
    Hypocrisy. Victim Card.

    I don't understand this post. Address MY point. NY spends considerably more per student than MA yet is a dismal failure.
    I addressed your point. Read it again. 1. I haven't mentioned "endless supply". Therefore to keeping bringing it up is unnecessary. 2. You brought up how spending the "same amount of money appropriately" is just as good as spending increased funds appropriately. However, spending "the same amount of money" as underfunded schools already have helps nothing because they are ... underfunded for what they need to provide.

    Jeesh. Bolded phrase above? That's my whole freakin' point. As to ignoring your #3, I ignored it because I don't know whether or not NY just increased its funding....do you?
    Yes, it is, but you need to prove that this is the case with NY and you have not because you have not shown:
    1. What NY used its money on and how it does not contributes to helping education.
    2. That they actually did spend too much money.
    3. That their reforms have not worked...(Like I said, it took MA 10-12 years to reap the benefits of their reform - you don't know if NY hasn't worked because it hasn't had a significant amount of time to test).

    You keep using NY as an example of how more money doesn't help, but you have yet to show that NY's money has not helped or demonstrate any knowledge of how/when/if NY implemented its reforms. You keep showing large amounts of money and low scores without any point of reference as to when school reform happened and how/how long it is expected to kick in. Using NY is a faulty example no matter what though, because it's based on reforms that have not had enough time to show huge results. It's like giving a cancer patient radiation and trying to see if his cancer is cured the next day. MA reforms took 10-12 years to see results...wait and talk to me about NY then.

    And to answer your question: yes I do know the answer, but if you bring it up as evidence to support your claim, you should know too. (I'll give you a hint, the answer doesn't support your claim).
    Last edited by ThePlayDrive; 03-20-11 at 05:51 PM.

  4. #554
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Right.....its not The Mob.....but should you decide to not pay them.....they send men with guns to your door.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    keep going, i am enjoying this...lol MOB....UNION THUGS INC....LOLLOL

  5. #555
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    keep going, i am enjoying this...lol MOB....UNION THUGS INC....LOLLOL
    My willfully ignorant friend.....Im glad your enjoying it......

    .......the lack of any attempt at a rebuttle or argument to the contrary only signifies you conceded the argument from the moment you entered the discussion.

    Thanks for playing......
    .
    .
    .
    .

  6. #556
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    My willfully ignorant friend.....Im glad your enjoying it......

    .......the lack of any attempt at a rebuttle or argument to the contrary only signifies you conceded the argument from the moment you entered the discussion.

    Thanks for playing......
    .
    .
    .
    .
    lol!!!! why do i need a rebuttal? you are arguing against a creation of your own mind!! good grief!! have you stopped to listen to yourself, or actually read what you are posting? lol

  7. #557
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    lol!!!! why do i need a rebuttal? you are arguing against a creation of your own mind!! good grief!! have you stopped to listen to yourself, or actually read what you are posting? lol
    And the Union slob still doesnt want to touch the topic, the facts, or reality......

    .......who would of thought. Maybe you should try something different, than using LOL as the basis of 99% of your "arguments".

    .
    .
    .

  8. #558
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    And the Union slob still doesnt want to touch the topic, the facts, or reality......

    .......who would of thought. Maybe you should try something different, than using LOL as the basis of 99% of your "arguments".

    .
    .
    .
    you don't know me, or my work habits, or those of of all my union brothers and sisters, but you beleive yourself competent to sit in judgement of us? get off your high horse, and educate yourself, you sound extremely foolish with the whole MOB...UNION THUGS INC. bs you are spouting.

  9. #559
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    you don't know me, or my work habits, or those of of all my union brothers and sisters,
    Sure I do.....my fellow union slob brother....I was in a Union for a short time in my early life. I saw it first hand......a collective effort to do as little as possible.....while trying to fleece taxpayers and employers as much as possible.

    but you beleive yourself competent to sit in judgement of us?
    Speaking on behalf of all the Taxpayers that fund your bloated salaries, gold plated health care, and diamond inlayed pension.......

    .......YES....We Can......

    get off your high horse, and educate yourself, you sound extremely foolish with the whole MOB...UNION THUGS INC. bs you are spouting.
    Your Union ru(i)n Public Education is very telling.......
    .
    .
    .

  10. #560
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Unions threaten Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Sure I do.....my fellow union slob brother....I was in a Union for a short time in my early life. I saw it first hand......a collective effort to do as little as possible.....while trying to fleece taxpayers and employers as much as possible.



    Speaking on behalf of all the Taxpayers that fund your bloated salaries, gold plated health care, and diamond inlayed pension.......

    .......YES....We Can......



    Your Union ru(i)n Public Education is very telling.......
    .
    .
    .
    i would tell you that you are extremely full of it, but i'm sure you have been told that before. you wouldnt be a union brother of mine if you were lazy and worthless , you wouldnt last long.

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •