And let's throw another 500,000 points in for that one, shall we?Haymarket,
Please provide the contract that shows that these employees are exempt from following the New Jersey code of ethics.
I've already provided a document that they are beholden to as state employees that they've violated by performing the actions they've been shown to have done by the people who preside over this case. If you are stating that said document doesn't apply to them, or that there is another document that supercedes it, its incumbant upon YOU to provide that. You have not produced a single solitary thing suggesting that their violation of the NJ code of ethics for public employees is not punishable by some other sort of contract.
As far as your illogical and ignorant continual utterance of a strawman with "innocent until proven guilty", show me evidence...by showing the supposed contract you believe exists with information that would defend these people but so far no reputable source anywhere has acknowledged...that this would be a LEGAL matter and thus the state needs to meet the burden of proof required by a court and not a matter of employement where the employer needs enough ample proof to feel that action is required.
As I've said this entire time, the side saying that these people were wrong and action is legitimate have:
1. Presented the NJ Code of Ethics with the specific provision they violated
2. Links to stories stating that "proof" was supplied and that people were caught on camera
3. Links to stories showing the Unions response was not one where they stated the claims of being at the rally were false but rather than no one should be fired because no one missed a medical appointment
4. Shown that the state took action with no evidence presented thus far of significant action taken to counter the suspensions
5. state that if people did lie to their bosses that they deserve punishment
You've put forward:
1. That there might be a contract that might supercede the NJ code of ethics
2. That there might be a contract that prohibits them from being fired for this
3. That the proof might not be real
4. That people shouldn't be fired for lieing about being sick
All of your things are based on zero facts, zero legitimate information, zero credibile sources. ALL of it is baseless speculation based on nothing but your own thoughts. While those arguing Christie is in the right are doing so based off of actual credible sources, actual statements by the Union, an actual document in the New Jersey code of Ethics, and these crazy things that you seem to refuse to use called "Facts"