Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 173

Thread: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

  1. #101
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickt View Post
    Really scratching there. You've back a loser--liars and cheats aren't respected outside unions--and you're trying to save face.
    Attacking me will not magically place the language in the article which is still not there.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #102
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You want to hold your breath? Its your funeral.

    Does the term....... MESSIAH ...... mean anything to you?



    The rare times i have used the term it was in response to true believers who see obama as nothing short of the 2nd coming... Quite some time ago as well. And it talks about true believers, not obama.




    So you lied, in an effort to excuse a lack of class and failed miserably. Noted.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-11-11 at 04:45 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #103
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    More progressive employers have rejected the medieval "sick day" concept in favor of simply time away from work based on a contractual reward for time served on the job or a matter of an agreed upon contract clause.
    I wonder if they tried to explain that to the 174 developmentally disabled adults who depend on the county's services and who ended up "waiting for buses that never came" ---

    If these guys needed a "contractual reward for time served on the job" and couldn't give a few days notice, perhaps they should find a job oiling windmills or counting endagered river slugs -- you know, somewhere where they won't be missed.

  4. #104
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 08:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,579

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Can someone let me know if Haymarket finds his contract language that says, "Employees can lie and take off sick whenever they feel like it." Until then, good night.

  5. #105
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    The rare times i have used the term it was in response to true believers who see obama as nothing short of the 2nd coming... Quite some time ago as well. And it talks about true believers, not obama.




    So you lied, in an effort to excuse a lack of class and failed miserably. Noted.
    You would know the truth if it bit you in the rear.

    YOU Rev - Y...O....U .... you started a thread for heavens sake CALLING Obama the messiah. YOU. It seems to be your favorite pet term for him.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/archiv...gs-thread.html

    And you still have the third grade habit of having to tell the world that you win and your enemies lose - not having the faith to allow the arguments to convince anyone.

    as for your continual whine about people lying just because you don't like what they say.... this goes back some but it was post of the month then and it still rings true today

    Obvious Child to the Rev 9/8/8 in the thread where the Rev had to back away from his previous strong stance and admit that on election day he was indeed voting for McCain - surprisng not a soul here

    Anything you don't like is a lie! It's all lies! LIES!
    Amen brother. AMEN!
    Last edited by haymarket; 03-11-11 at 08:21 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #106
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You would know the truth if it bit you in the rear.

    YOU Rev - Y...O....U .... you started a thread for heavens sake CALLING Obama the messiah. YOU. It seems to be your favorite pet term for him.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/archiv...gs-thread.html

    And you still have the third grade habit of having to tell the world that you win and your enemies lose - not having the faith to allow the arguments to convince anyone.


    10-21-2008, and that thread was not about obama but the folks who put him up as the 2nd coming. Seriously,you had to get in your way back machine and go back about 3 years to fail?



    And you're lying again, I never called him the messsiah, I started a thread about true believers viewing him as a messiah....

    Face it, you lied about me, and now your trying to save face. and now your lying to cover up your other lies.


    Man, I wish I had a clever "enemy" this was way too easy. :
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-11-11 at 08:19 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #107
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    10-21-2008, and that thread was not about obama but the folks who put him up as the 2nd coming. Seriously,you had to get in your way back machine and go back about 3 years to fail?



    And you're lying again, I never called him the messsiah, I started a thread about true believers viewing him as a messiah....

    Face it, you lied about me, and now your trying to save face. and now your lying to cover up your other lies.


    Man, I wish I had a clever "enemy" this was way too easy. :
    Of all the downright disingenuous and ridiculous posts you have ever made, this one takes the award for the biggest absurdity that has ever come out of your brain. Do you really believe that you can be the number one cheerleader for mocking Obama as Messiah here and pretend that it did not happen?

    You are really too much.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #108
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Of all the downright disingenuous and ridiculous posts you have ever made, this one takes the award for the biggest absurdity that has ever come out of your brain. Do you really believe that you can be the number one cheerleader for mocking Obama as Messiah here and pretend that it did not happen?

    You are really too much.



    If I was "#1 cheerleader mocking Obama" surely, you wouldn't have to go back to 2008.


    Face it, you want to act classless calling christie fat, and when I point it out, you come back that I started a thread 3 years ago about "obama messiah" sightings...... Not really your finest hour.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If I was "#1 cheerleader mocking Obama" surely, you wouldn't have to go back to 2008.


    Face it, you want to act classless calling christie fat, and when I point it out, you come back that I started a thread 3 years ago about "obama messiah" sightings...... Not really your finest hour.....
    I simply did a search. I put in Obama... Messiah and you... and the first thing that came up was the very thread that you started with tose words in the title inviting the world to mock Obama as the Messiah. And you rang the bell and the flock came and did their duty.

    Christie IS FAT for christs sake Rev. CHRISTIE IS FAT. You got that. Obama is not Jesus or the Messiah. I give you a simple observable fact that Christie himself has admitted. You give the board poisonous barbed crap disguised as what passes on the right wing as 'humor' and you say its not my finest hour? Gimme a break and take your hypocrisy elsewhere cause it is not going over here.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #110
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Gov Christie suspends union members for fake calling out sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickt View Post
    Can someone let me know if Haymarket finds his contract language that says, "Employees can lie and take off sick whenever they feel like it." Until then, good night.
    i kinda would have thought that matters such as "fraud" would have been implicit. probably also not in the contract is "if we catch you raping students, you will at the very least be placed on suspension while we beg the Union Powers That Be for permission to release a statement saying we disapprove of your conduct"..... but i'm betting that engaging in such an act would still bring reprecussions, ricky ticky.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •