The private sector is under constant fire from the left. The public sector get hit one time and they're going haywire. When you look at it from an outside, non-bias persepctive is odd, consdering they employee around 88-90% of worker in this country. Wouldn't you want that overwhelming majority to have the most positive outlook?
Economy of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThere are approximately 154.4 million employed individuals in the US. Small businesses are the largest employer in the country representing 53% of US workers. The second largest share of employment belongs to large businesses, who employ a total of 38% of the US workforce. A total of 91% of Americans are employed by the private sector. Government accounts for 8% of all US workers. Over 99% of all employing organizations in the US are small businesses. The 30 million small businesses in the USA account for 64% of net new jobs (jobs created minus jobs lost). 70% of jobs created in the last decade were by small business