Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

  1. #61
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    you're so full of ****, sometimes it's a little sad. It's happened in Boston and other places...

    The Best Fake Teabagger Signs at the Boston Common Tea Party: Pics, Videos, Links, News




    Once again, PB is proved to be a liar.
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. These are protest signs, not signs to discredit the Tea Party. To discredit them you would need to infiltrate them and do things that would embarrass them.


  2. #62
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Uh oh, you're squirming a little bit. Can we just rip this band-aid off and have you just tell everyone what the heck your point was when you posted the pictures?

    Just make one up if you have to.
    You seem to be the one making things up... you may want to stop digging your hole now while you can still get out.... just sayin'.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #63
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. These are protest signs, not signs to discredit the Tea Party. To discredit them you would need to infiltrate them and do things that would embarrass them.
    What I find funny as hell is "Pea Party"... is that really the best "protest signs" they could come up with? And what exactly are they protesting.... the dasterdly "Pea"? This has been settled for 2 pages guys, you and Hatuey and Whysoserious were discredited and destroyed... don't make yourselves look pathetic and try to same interwebz face by continuing. Do like Hatuey and just don't come back.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Now that, my friend, is a perfect example! Well done. Show that to Whovian before he has a heart attack trying to defend his pictures!
    a real man would admit he lied about somethig I never said....

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    So PB WAS wrong. LOL
    No.

    PB lied. there's a difference.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. These are protest signs, not signs to discredit the Tea Party. To discredit them you would need to infiltrate them and do things that would embarrass them.
    Like hold up bogus signs.... like the pictures I provided.

    God... you even fail at failing! How pathetic.

  7. #67
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    But, though you may be right, isn't the point moot?
    There's no may be about it

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    The whole reason it was brought up was because someone said the protesters were trying to be fake tea party protesters to undermine the cause. However, as I clearly showed earlier, whether at a Rally to Restory Sanity or a Tea Party rally, these people clearly allign themselves as not part of the Tea Party and therefore are not trying pretend to be part of the crowd in a conspiracy to undermine it.
    The whole discussion was brought up because Hatuey made what is now a 100% false accusation that the pictures were misrepresented as being from Boston, and according to Hatuey's claim they were from the John Stewart Rally for Sanity. Which was then and is now, bupkus.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #68
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Like hold up bogus signs.... like the pictures I provided.

    God... you even fail at failing! How pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    What I find funny as hell is "Pea Party"... is that really the best "protest signs" they could come up with? And what exactly are they protesting.... the dasterdly "Pea"? This has been settled for 2 pages guys, you and Hatuey and Whysoserious were discredited and destroyed... don't make yourselves look pathetic and try to same interwebz face by continuing. Do like Hatuey and just don't come back.
    You guys fail at comprehension, holding up a sign like "pea party" does not discredit the Tea Party, it is someone on the otherside being critical of them. This done all the time - they are called counter protesters. Whereas making believe your a Tea Party person and holding up racists signs or doing other stupid things would. This is logic 101.


  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You guys fail at comprehension, holding up a sign like "pea party" does not discredit the Tea Party, it is someone on the otherside being critical of them. This done all the time - they are called counter protesters. Whereas making believe your a Tea Party person and holding up racists signs or doing other stupid things would. This is logic 101.
    dance, Baryshnikov, dance!

  10. #70
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,968

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Look, I know some here think the earlier pictures prove things, some don't. That has been beaten into the ground on both sides and this idiotic pissing match is worthless because its not going to change either sides opinion.

    There's been FURTHER information posted in this thread that is differnet than the "pea party" sides...one poster actually started to respond to that instead and tried to get back on topic rather than having a pissing contest. How about the rest of you do that too.

    PB, what do you think of the links that KSU posted?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •