Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Significantly different stylized architecture and brick coloration.

    Question for you Hautey, were you at the Rally or the March? Do you spend a lot of time in DC? I was, and I do. I'm no expert, but I will say that the skyline in those original pictures look completely foreign to DC. We also have someone from Boston saying they look a bit like Boston. We also have a website directly suggesting their from Boston.

    On the flip side we have you....and just you...with ZERO facts backing up your assertions claiming they're from the DC events.

    So from where I'm standing, this applies far more to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your argument is weak son. VERY. Weak.
    How about you back it up with ANYTHING other than Hautey just declaring it so. There's two circumstantial and a bloggers statements pointing to what we're saying. All you've got is...well, your opinion, which you've stated nothing as to how you came to said opinion yet.

  2. #42
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Question for you Hautey, were you at the Rally or the March? Do you spend a lot of time in DC? I was, and I do. I'm no expert, but I will say that the skyline in those original pictures look completely foreign to DC. We also have someone from Boston saying they look a bit like Boston. We also have a website directly suggesting their from Boston.
    I made it to the Rally for Sanity. I didn't make it to the Beck one because it's too far away and I probably would have been killed. But, though you may be right, isn't the point moot? The whole reason it was brought up was because someone said the protesters were trying to be fake tea party protesters to undermine the cause. However, as I clearly showed earlier, whether at a Rally to Restory Sanity or a Tea Party rally, these people clearly allign themselves as not part of the Tea Party and therefore are not trying pretend to be part of the crowd in a conspiracy to undermine it.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He should be ok, right? I mean, since the Leftists aren't violent, or anything like that. They should welcome with open arms and try to change his school of thought.

    But, we know that **** ain't gonna happen. Don't we??
    It helps your position and future arguments to be capable of criticizing yourself or people who have a similar political alignment. The guy is doing something sleazy and attempting to take over a political rally by lying and manipulating people, he's not part of an ordered political process or debate. It would help you and your position to distance yourself from him rather than attempt to shield him from everything to deny the "enemy" a victory. If you wish to deny the liberals a victory than cut the guy off from yourself too, so there's no victory over you just one of a "crazy guy"

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian
    now you're joining the 'full of ****' club that PB and Hautey started. Not in any post I made, did I claim these people were pretending to be members of the Tea Party... please go back and read my posts to verify this.

    My bringing it up, was in direct response to this post...
    didn't certain left wings groups join TEA party rallies w/ obnoxious signs to try to discredit the TEA Party
    ...even THAT doesn't claim that anyone was pretending to be members of the Tea Party.

    Both that post, and mine, discussed the bogus signs at the Tea Party ralley in Boston. Nothing else.

    Like PB and Hautey before you....


    fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    How do you know they aren't part of the "Tea Party"? I think when you answer that, you'll answer your original question about whether they were faking or not.

    When someone is pretending to be part of a group, the general idea is to assimilate in, not do exactly the opposite of everyone else there.
    So now it's 'you don't know...' as opposed to 'you said that...'. Lame switch of point.

    My point is... you accused me of making a claim... 'these people were trying to pretend to be members of the group'

    ...where I made no such claim. I never said they were, or were not pretending to be Tea Party members.

    I have no idea if they were, or were not trying to pretend to be Tea Party members, and I never claimed that in any of my posts.

    It's not my fault you make **** up and then refuse to go back to prove your made up **** by actually quoting a post you claim I made.

    Once again.... fail on your part.

  5. #45
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    So now it's 'you don't know...' as opposed to 'you said that...'. Lame switch of point.

    My point is... you accused me of making a claim... 'these people were trying to pretend to be members of the group'

    ...where I made no such claim. I never said they were, or were not pretending to be Tea Party members.

    I have no idea if they were, or were not trying to pretend to be Tea Party members, and I never claimed that in any of my posts.

    It's not my fault you make **** up and then refuse to go back to prove your made up **** by actually quoting a post you claim I made.

    Once again.... fail on your part.
    Your link did. Look at the title of the link you used. I would assume you agree with the link if you posted it? What is your overall purpose on this thread?

    *Edit:

    In fact, yes you did make that claim. I have to start from the beginning in my next post.
    Last edited by whysoserious; 02-23-11 at 11:42 PM.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Your link did. Look at the title of the link you used. I would assume you agree with the link if you posted it? What is your overall purpose on this thread?
    Did 'I' make the claim? No. Therefore, you lied when you said I did.

  7. #47
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    First, this was said:

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I don't really care one way or the other about this, but didn't certain left wings groups join TEA party rallies w/ obnoxious signs to try to discredit the TEA Party? I wasn't a member here then, but if I run a search looking for PB's outrage over that, wonder if I'd find anything. LOL
    Notice where it says left wing groups joined Tea Party rallies with signs to discredit the Tea Party rally.

    Then, this was said:

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    That never happened, some teacher in Oregon had that idea, it never went anywhere.
    To which you responded:

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    you're so full of ****, sometimes it's a little sad. It's happened in Boston and other places...

    The Best Fake Teabagger Signs at the Boston Common Tea Party: Pics, Videos, Links, News




    Once again, PB is proved to be a liar.
    So, in essence, you called PB a liar because he said liberals did not try to join the Tea Party and discredit them with signs. And, as I have shown, they never tried to join any rally (at least the people in your signs). And please, notice your link.

    The Best Fake Teabagger Signs at the Boston Common Tea Party: Pics, Videos, Links, News

    What does that say? "The Best Fake Teabagger Signs at the Boston..."

    It's cool, I forgive your insults.
    Last edited by whysoserious; 02-23-11 at 11:46 PM.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    First, this was said:



    Notice where it says left wing groups joined Tea Party rallies with signs to discredit the Tea Party rally.

    Then, this was said:



    To which you responded:



    So, in essence, you called PB a liar because he said liberals did not try to join the Tea Party and discredit them with signs. And, as I have shown, they never tried to join any rally (at least the people in your signs). And please, notice your link.

    The Best Fake Teabagger Signs at the Boston Common Tea Party: Pics, Videos, Links, News

    What does that say? "The Best Fake Teabagger Signs at the Boston..."

    It's cool, I forgive your insults.
    How does this...
    but didn't certain left wings groups join TEA party rallies w/ obnoxious signs to try to discredit the TEA Party?
    which I repeatedly explained that I was responding to...

    equal me saying people were pretending to be Tea Party members?

    It doesn't. Essentially, you cannot prove I said it, because I didn't.

    You lied.

    Get over yer bad self, man up, show some nads and admit you were wrong. Very few here can/will think less of you for it.
    Last edited by Whovian; 02-23-11 at 11:51 PM.

  9. #49
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    How does this...

    which I repeatedly explained that I was responding to...

    equal me saying people were pretending to be Tea Party members?

    It doesn't. Essentially, you cannot prove I said it, because I didn't.

    You lied.

    Get over yer bad self, man up, show some nads and admit you were wrong. Very few here can/will think less of you for it.
    So your post was completely irrelevent to the thread then? I don't understand what the hell your point is then? At least then, while wrong, you had a point. Now I don't know what's going on. It seems you are just bitching that people were protesting at a protest.

    *Edit:

    Also, I know the typical rhetoric is to take things to the extreme, but there is a difference between lying and being mistaken. Your opinion is that I was mistaken. Thanks for clearing that up!
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    So your post was completely irrelevent to the thread then? I don't understand what the hell your point is then? At least then, while wrong, you had a point. Now I don't know what's going on. It seems you are just bitching that people were protesting at a protest.
    My point was that both you and PB are liars. I've repetedly showed you I did not make the statements you claimed I did, and you deflect, shuck, jive, twist, etc. around the fact that you ****ed up. You have zero credibility. Even PB occasionally admits when he ****s up as badly as you have, to his credit. Not you apparently.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •