Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81

Thread: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

  1. #31
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Either way, those aren't people faking like they are part of the tea party lol. They are just there disagreeing. What is your point again?
    B-I-N-G-O!, my point above stands.


  2. #32
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Are you asking me to prove something?
    No, that's called a direct answer to your question. You asked what the point was, now you have the answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    What do I need to prove? I see people with signs (possibly at a "Tea Party") that seem to be anti-Tea Party (aka anti republican). Therefore, whether at a "Tea Party" or at the Rally to Restore Sanity, they are clearly not people trying to pretend to be "Tea Partiers".
    Outside tea party events do not control who can enter, they don't sell tickets or check for a tea party ID. Therefore, your claim these people "weren't faking" they were part of the Tea Party is what you haveprove. Simply BEING at an event, for the reasons I've stated, does not automatically mean these people were part of the Tea Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    In fact, they are making it very clear that they are against the "Tea Party" movement.
    Interesting - so was that a typo? Did you mean these people "were faking" ??
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #33
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    two days in a row I PWNED PB too.... gotta love it! :
    Methinks you PWNED yourself.


  4. #34
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    B-I-N-G-O!, my point above stands.
    And your evidence Pete?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #35
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Methinks you PWNED yourself.
    Only in your own mind Petey... only in your own mind.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Are you asking me to prove something? What do I need to prove? I see people with signs (possibly at a "Tea Party") that seem to be anti-Tea Party (aka anti republican). Therefore, whether at a "Tea Party" or at the Rally to Restore Sanity, they are clearly not people trying to pretend to be "Tea Partiers". In fact, they are making it very clear that they are against the "Tea Party" movement.



    Cool, except that you brought it up first and made a false claim that these people were trying to pretend to be members of the group.
    now you're joining the 'full of ****' club that PB and Hautey started. Not in any post I made, did I claim these people were pretending to be members of the Tea Party... please go back and read my posts to verify this.

    My bringing it up, was in direct response to this post...
    didn't certain left wings groups join TEA party rallies w/ obnoxious signs to try to discredit the TEA Party
    ...even THAT doesn't claim that anyone was pretending to be members of the Tea Party.

    Both that post, and mine, discussed the bogus signs at the Tea Party ralley in Boston. Nothing else.

    Like PB and Hautey before you....


    fail.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Methinks you PWNED yourself.
    using your own name and the word think in the same sentence is pretty bold, PB

  8. #38
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    now you're joining the 'full of ****' club that PB and Hautey started. Not in any post I made, did I claim these people were pretending to be members of the Tea Party... please go back and read my posts to verify this.

    My bringing it up, was in direct response to this post...

    ...even THAT doesn't claim that anyone was pretending to be members of the Tea Party.

    Both that post, and mine, discussed the bogus signs at the Tea Party ralley in Boston. Nothing else.

    Like PB and Hautey before you....


    fail.
    How do you know they aren't part of the "Tea Party"? I think when you answer that, you'll answer your original question about whether they were faking or not.

    When someone is pretending to be part of a group, the general idea is to assimilate in, not do exactly the opposite of everyone else there.

  9. #39
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    B-I-N-G-O!, my point above stands.
    It's really funny when you act like you meant exactly what another poster said, as if it isn't obvious that you could never come up with it on your own. This time though, I'm afraid you hitched your wagon to a falling star.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  10. #40
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Yeah, see everything you post, I have to be suspicious of... now look at the pictures backgrounds in the pictures you claim are from the John Stewart rally which was held on the National Mall, in Washington D.C. Since when are there brick buildings surrounding the National Mall? Answer - there aren't brick buildings surrounding the National Mall....

    Your blind partisanship you wear on your sleeve makes refuting you waaaayyy too easy.
    Your stupidity is making you blind. There was a march AND a rally. Here are more pictures from the march and rally:

    Rally to Restore Sanity/ March to Keep Fear Alive | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Rally to Restore Sanity/ March to Keep Fear Alive | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Rally to Restore Sanity/ March to Keep Fear Alive | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9581489...7625152335679/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9581489...7625152335679/

    All 5 near brick buildings. Your argument is weak son. VERY. Weak.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 02-23-11 at 10:51 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •