Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Yeah, see everything you post, I have to be suspicious of... now look at the pictures backgrounds in the pictures you claim are from the John Stewart rally which was held on the National Mall, in Washington D.C. Since when are there brick buildings surrounding the National Mall? Answer - there aren't brick buildings surrounding the National Mall....

    Your blind partisanship you wear on your sleeve makes refuting you waaaayyy too easy.
    scroll up to my last post. I already called him on his lie.

    Notice how once certain people have been totally PWNED in here, they run and hide, hoping no one will notice their epic fail? :

  2. #22
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    scroll up to my last post. I already called him on his lie.

    Notice how once certain people have been totally PWNED in here, they run and hide, hoping no one will notice their epic fail? :
    He did it to himself which makes it all that much funnier.


    This would be a good one to post up in that OWNAGE thread.
    Last edited by Ockham; 02-23-11 at 01:53 PM.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    He did it to himself which makes it all that much funnier.


    This would be a good one to post up in that OWNAGE thread.
    two days in a row I PWNED PB too.... gotta love it! :

  4. #24
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes and they're both from the RALLY FOR SANITY. Obscure websites claiming differently is making you look silly.
    And you base that on.....? Your opinion alone?

    Just a quick glance at the pictures he posted shows me his claim is far more likely as yours, as the skyline doesn't in any way match up with what you see around the national mall.

  5. #25
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes and they're both from the RALLY FOR SANITY. Obscure websites claiming differently is making you look silly.
    Actually, the picture Whovian posted do resemble the Boston Commons and the areas surrounding.

  6. #26
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I'm libertarian.


    :




    ..............
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #27
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    according to the link...


    Here's another site with a bunch of the same pictures.

    The Best Fake Signs from Sarah Palin’s Tea Party Rally in Boston



    You fail at trying to fail others.
    Either way, those aren't people faking like they are part of the tea party lol. They are just there disagreeing. What is your point again?

  8. #28
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Either way, those aren't people faking like they are part of the tea party lol. They are just there disagreeing. What is your point again?
    That Hatuey was 100% wrong saying the signs identified as being in Boston, were part of the 2010 John Stewart Rally for Sanity on the D.C. mall. Those pictures were actually from Boston as originally identified.

    And can you prove those people were part of the tea party please? Some evidence would be nice.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious
    Either way, those aren't people faking like they are part of the tea party lol. They are just there disagreeing. What is your point again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    That Hatuey was 100% wrong saying the signs identified as being in Boston, were part of the 2010 John Stewart Rally for Sanity on the D.C. mall. Those pictures were actually from Boston as originally identified.

    And can you prove those people were part of the tea party please? Some evidence would be nice.
    this.........

  10. #30
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Disgraced ex-Tea Party leader, Mark Williams plans to infiltrate SEIU Rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    That Hatuey was 100% wrong saying the signs identified as being in Boston, were part of the 2010 John Stewart Rally for Sanity on the D.C. mall. Those pictures were actually from Boston as originally identified.

    And can you prove those people were part of the tea party please? Some evidence would be nice.
    Are you asking me to prove something? What do I need to prove? I see people with signs (possibly at a "Tea Party") that seem to be anti-Tea Party (aka anti republican). Therefore, whether at a "Tea Party" or at the Rally to Restore Sanity, they are clearly not people trying to pretend to be "Tea Partiers". In fact, they are making it very clear that they are against the "Tea Party" movement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    this.........
    Cool, except that you brought it up first and made a false claim that these people were trying to pretend to be members of the group.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •