Page 107 of 201 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2002

Thread: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

  1. #1061
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    OOOOOO lookie...Haymarket is perturbed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Keep your teen idols for your own walls.

    Learn to use your words and express yourself appropriately. This site is called DEBATE POLITICS. You should really try it if you want to be taken seriously.

    And that is a really big IF.
    Last edited by Amazed; 02-25-11 at 10:57 PM.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  2. #1062
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    OOOOOO lookie...Haydude is perturbed.....
    don't alter his name-that's a violation here. but your sentiments are accurate



  3. #1063
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,070

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    who do you think takes you seriously Haymarket?

    honestly?
    Obviously you do since you must have replied to hundreds of my posts.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #1064
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,070

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    OOOOOO lookie...Haydude is perturbed.....
    You are confused. Not perturbed at all. Just trying to help you be better understood.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #1065
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Obviously you do since you must have replied to hundreds of my posts.
    don't flatter yourself

    and no I don't



  6. #1066
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You are confused. Not perturbed at all. Just trying to help you be better understood.
    just curious-where exactly did you earn your teaching degree and what subjects did you teach



  7. #1067
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    S'ok man....you think I (as in society) owe you something.....I don't.

    I know for a fact that if I want more I can earn it...

    How you say?

    It's called working harder...

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You are confused. Not perturbed at all. Just trying to help you be better understood.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  8. #1068
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,070

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    don't flatter yourself

    and no I don't
    I do not have to flatter myself. You have replied to hundreds of my posts and thats a fact. You see Turtle, that is what I do to make a point - I back it up with facts.

    It would be nice for all if you got back on topic and left me alone. In case you forgot during your obsession with me - Its Walker and employee unions.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #1069
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,070

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    S'ok man....you think I (as in society) owe you something.....I don't.

    I know for a fact that if I want more I can earn it...

    How you say?

    It's called working harder...
    I am all for hard work. And you do not owe me a thing. Never said you did. Never will say you do. So keep your strawmen to yourself.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #1070
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Walker takes broad swipe at public employee unions

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I do not have to flatter myself. You have replied to hundreds of my posts and thats a fact. You see Turtle, that is what I do to make a point - I back it up with facts.

    It would be nice for all if you got back on topic and left me alone. In case you forgot during your obsession with me - Its Walker and employee unions.
    you cite facts that have no use in proving your ultimate conclusions

    and most of what you post is hilarious-like pretending you help people understand stuff

    or claiming others don't "comprehend"

    the bottom line is ou are a paid operative for the democratic party

    I find the democratic party to be pimple on the ass of america



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •