Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls for Re

  1. #51
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That was my grandma, not some one else's.
    So you loved Babs, then.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    Nah, she was in no ways a second president.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    So you loved Babs, then.
    To tie this all together...know who Barbara Bush said she admired among first ladies? Clinton and the way she protected her daughter from the media.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #54
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    When Michelle looks serious, though, I'm afraid she's going to punch me in mah face.

    I hear what you're saying though. I can see how people would prefer the "real" image rather than the perpetual smile.
    Yeah.. She got that strong body type/personality where you know she could bring on a serious ass kicking.lol. I love it about her
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  5. #55
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nah, she was in no ways a second president.
    First president, then.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #56
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    To tie this all together...know who Barbara Bush said she admired among first ladies? Clinton and the way she protected her daughter from the media.
    I admire Hillary for that, too. Chelsea was treated like **** at times.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #57
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    But she was like your friends angry old grandma who would yell at you for walking on her lawn. You didn't like her, but you wouldn't say anything that she might hear for fear that she'd kill your dog.
    "Kids! Get the hell off my lawn now!"
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    "Kids! Get the hell off my lawn now!"
    Clint Eastwood is your friends Grandma?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    To tie this all together...know who Barbara Bush said she admired among first ladies? Clinton and the way she protected her daughter from the media.
    Not to get all serious but the beating and making fun of that grown adults did to Chelsea? So was not cool. And I thought Hillary handled all that with class and dignity all the while knowing how to put people in check in reguards to messing with her child.

    Not all women can pull that off and keep their cool. I could not have as I woulda went all crazy Mama Ghetto Grizzly on anybody and everybody
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  10. #60
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hey look, straw man. Guess what I never said? I said this whine and the thread on her weight where retarded. Nice try, but dishonesty won't get you very far.
    Awww, look at you LIE more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Seems to be almost a concerted effort by some on the right to smear the first lady. Between this and the "Michelle Obama is putting on weight(with no evidence it is true) and is promoting healthy eating so she is a hypocrite", we have some really retarded attacks going on all at once. Coincidence?
    I present to you, my humble forum goers, more proof Redress is dishonest, hyper-partisan and frankly I'm a bit sick of it. Redress Trolls a thread, Redress insults the posters, Redress gets called out and plays semantics games and hopes no one puts 2 and 2 together.

    Now how about you stay on topic, with the OP and quit insulting everyone that disagrees with you on how the FLOTUS should be treated according to her actions.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •