Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls for Re

  1. #31
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, actually, you did.
    Where do you see the words "Michelle Obama" in what you quoted?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #32
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Where do you see the words "Michelle Obama" in what you quoted?
    You weren't wearing your glasses, Tucker. You say "Michelle Obama" right......... um, at this place in...... crap, can I borrow your glasses?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #33
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,552

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Where do you see the words "Michelle Obama" in what you quoted?
    You were making a comparison between Laura and Michelle. yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #34
    Guru
    nonpareil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 10:36 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,108

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't recall Laura Bush trying to push a social engineering agenda, like Michelle is doing.
    Laura Bush's campaign was getting kids to read more.

    Michelle Obama's campaign is getting kids to eat more healthy.

  5. #35
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Slow news day was it?

  6. #36
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Slow news day was it?
    Seems to be almost a concerted effort by some on the right to smear the first lady. Between this and the "Michelle Obama is putting on weight(with no evidence it is true) and is promoting healthy eating so she is a hypocrite", we have some really retarded attacks going on all at once. Coincidence?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Seems to be almost a concerted effort by some on the right to smear the first lady. Between this and the "Michelle Obama is putting on weight(with no evidence it is true) and is promoting healthy eating so she is a hypocrite", we have some really retarded attacks going on all at once. Coincidence?
    Now we're retarded for posting about the First Lady. Not a shock coming from you.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #38
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You were making a comparison between Laura and Michelle. yes?
    Not at all. I honestly did not recall Laura Bush receiving criticism. In truth, I would expect Michelle to get more criticism for a few reasons.

    1. Michelle Obama simply doesn't seem as likable as Laura Bush does, to me.

    2. Michelle has come across as more politically active than Laura Bush did. I assuem that both women were politically active, but Mrs. Bush seemed to be more of a behind the scenes, in teh president's ear kind of active.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #39
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Not at all. I honestly did not recall Laura Bush receiving criticism. In truth, I would expect Michelle to get more criticism for a few reasons.

    1. Michelle Obama simply doesn't seem as likable as Laura Bush does, to me.

    2. Michelle has come across as more politically active than Laura Bush did. I assuem that both women were politically active, but Mrs. Bush seemed to be more of a behind the scenes, in teh president's ear kind of active.
    Why do you feel that Michelle does not seem as likeable as Laura?
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  10. #40
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: First Lady's Office Holds ‘Listen Only’ and 'Invitation Only' Conference Calls fo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Now we're retarded for posting about the First Lady. Not a shock coming from you.
    Hey look, straw man. Guess what I never said? I said this whine and the thread on her weight where retarded. Nice try, but dishonesty won't get you very far.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •