Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Olbermann announces next move

  1. #1
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Olbermann announces next move

    (CNN) - Keith Olbermann will be hosting a primetime show on Current TV – the network backed in part by Al Gore, the former MSNBC host announced Tuesday.
    Olbermann abruptly departed MSNBC two weeks ago. He will begin his show "later in 2011," according to a statement from Current TV.

    Olbermann announces next move – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

    Current? Is that still on? I thought they went belly up.....Ah well, Olberman's two viewers should double that loser networks ratings. Hahahahahaha!


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #2
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Current? Is that still on? I thought they went belly up.....Ah well, Olberman's two viewers should double that loser networks ratings. Hahahahahaha!


    j-mac
    Who cares. Not much better than listening to Beck.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #3
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    I've never even heard of Current TV. Poor guy.


  4. #4
    Professor
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Arkansas
    Last Seen
    08-23-17 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,808

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Who cares. Not much better than listening to Beck.

    ..............and yet beck has...........an audience.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. ~ Winston Churchill

  5. #5
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    ..............and yet beck has...........an audience.
    Sad isn't it. Just sad.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    this is priceless!

    Current.com Site Info

    Last Three Months:
    world traffic rank 3730
    US traffic rank 2260
    0.045% of global Internet users have visited CURRENT.COM
    Current.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 3,730, and it is located in the US. The fraction of visits to this site referred by search engines is roughly 25%. It has been online for at least thirteen years. Current.com is particularly popular among users in the city of Islamabad (where it is ranked #644).

    :

    By comparison...

    FOXNEWS.COM
    Foxnews.com Site Info
    Last three months:
    world traffic rank 222
    US traffic rank 43
    0.5643% of global Internet users have visited FOXNEWS.COM
    Foxnews.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 222. Visitors to it spend about five minutes per visit to the site and 75 seconds per pageview. This site belongs to the “News” category. The site has been online for at least fifteen years. FoxNews.com is based in the US.

  7. #7
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    this is priceless!

    Current.com Site Info

    Last Three Months:
    world traffic rank 3730
    US traffic rank 2260
    0.045% of global Internet users have visited CURRENT.COM
    Current.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 3,730, and it is located in the US. The fraction of visits to this site referred by search engines is roughly 25%. It has been online for at least thirteen years. Current.com is particularly popular among users in the city of Islamabad (where it is ranked #644).

    :

    By comparison...

    FOXNEWS.COM
    Foxnews.com Site Info
    Last three months:
    world traffic rank 222
    US traffic rank 43
    0.5643% of global Internet users have visited FOXNEWS.COM
    Foxnews.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 222. Visitors to it spend about five minutes per visit to the site and 75 seconds per pageview. This site belongs to the “News” category. The site has been online for at least fifteen years. FoxNews.com is based in the US.
    I don't know what YOU are laughing about, I'd love to see a comparison of your and Keith's bank accounts.


  8. #8
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't know what YOU are laughing about, I'd love to see a comparison of your and Keith's bank accounts.
    Do you really not understand how your comparisons make no sense at all? LOL!


  9. #9
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Do you really not understand how your comparisons make no sense at all? LOL!
    He doesn't actually.

    But hey, Keith gets to play to Islamabad's audience with his schtick. I can hear it now:

    "You efendi, are a son of a camel! You efendi have no honor and lice infect your daughters nether regions! You are not worth a puff on a rusted hooka efendi!"
    Then he throws his shoe at the camera for effect.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Olbermann announces next move

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't know what YOU are laughing about, I'd love to see a comparison of your and Keith's bank accounts.
    unlike you, I do not measure my worth or success with $ signs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •