Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

  1. #21
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    I don't know what that is but I'll tune in! Keith Olbermann is one of the most intellectually stimulating and entertaining personalities today; I've been missing his insight and wit lately.
    It's algores TV station, you probably would like it.

    Current TV: News Video Clips & Current News Articles // Current

    That should give you a listing of providers who carry the station. Knock yourself out I say.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #22
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,593
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    BAh, I rarely watched Olbermann (only when husby made me) but his rabid, off-the-wall style made liberals look like a bunch of rabid dogs. The only thing I ever enjoyed about him was seeing him roast O'Reilly on his own petard. Seriously, I belief liberals should have a media voice, just as conservatives have a media voice. But they need someone who comes off as reasoned and reasonable, who doesn't spit on the cameras during tirades, and someone whose own staff doesn't draw straws to see who gets to poison his coffee that day.

    Olbermann has garnered a well-earned reputation as a short-tempered, mean-spirited, narcissistic diva who leaves backstage personnel in wreckage and has serious anger-management issues. MSNBC is better off rid of him, and since he doesn't play well with others, his next gig should be a solo slot far away from other human beings.

  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    I don't know what that is but I'll tune in! Keith Olbermann is one of the most intellectually stimulating and entertaining personalities today; I've been missing his insight and wit lately.
    Now, you can get your global warming talking points from his new show on climate change TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #24
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Anyways I hope Keith gets a job with ESPN or maybe WWE
    You wish that we, ESPN fans, have to suffer again because of Keith isn't well received. Our revolt if this were to happen would make Egypt look like a tea party.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,057

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    I'd like to see him try his hand at talk radio.
    He will go nuclear on talk radio. He's unhinged as it is with a script. Can you imagine a callers taking him on repeatedly? He'll lose what's left of his deeply disturbed mind.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,057

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    I don't know what that is but I'll tune in! Keith Olbermann is one of the most intellectually stimulating and entertaining personalities today; I've been missing his insight and wit lately.
    Olbermann has been fired from every media job he's ever had. He's alienated his co-workers, even those who most supported him, again and again. He has no respect for authority and those he's worked for. He has a long history of disrespecting women.

    No one who knows him seems to have anything nice to say about him. Even Rachel Maddow, who owes everything to him, is very measured in her words about him.

    And this doesn't even touch the continuous lying and distortion that he performed literally on a daily basis.

    I always wonder how certain people develop a following. How could anyone have fallen for Hitler in the early days? Why would anyone get tricked by Charles Manson, or that loony "pastor" who shows up at soldier's funerals? But they do, somehow, someway.

    I wonder the same thing about fans of Olbermann.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I don't watch Glenn Beck either but I don't think you would have a problem with me hoping he shuts up. There both the same, and do nothing to help educate this country on political issues of the day.
    Speaking for myself, I don't want anyone to shut up or be forced to shut up.
    We need more speech, not less.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Olbermann has been fired from every media job he's ever had. He's alienated his co-workers, even those who most supported him, again and again. He has no respect for authority and those he's worked for. He has a long history of disrespecting women.

    No one who knows him seems to have anything nice to say about him. Even Rachel Maddow, who owes everything to him, is very measured in her words about him.

    And this doesn't even touch the continuous lying and distortion that he performed literally on a daily basis.

    I always wonder how certain people develop a following. How could anyone have fallen for Hitler in the early days? Why would anyone get tricked by Charles Manson, or that loony "pastor" who shows up at soldier's funerals? But they do, somehow, someway.

    I wonder the same thing about fans of Olbermann.
    Since the LIKE feature doesn't appear to be working for me, I'll just say... POST OF THE DAY.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,057

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Since the LIKE feature doesn't appear to be working for me, I'll just say... POST OF THE DAY.
    Now THAT is truly an honor. And from Raxacoricofallapatorious, no less. I'm speechless. Thank you, sir.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Plans Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    It's algores TV station, you probably would like it.

    Current TV: News Video Clips & Current News Articles // Current

    That should give you a listing of providers who carry the station. Knock yourself out I say.
    http://current.com/shows/this-americ...rican-life.htm

    This American Life?
    More like sleazy Americans, or Ameicans have no values.
    Are there any shows anymore that talk about how great this country and it's people are?
    I get so sick of all the anti-American BS.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •