Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 228

Thread: John boehner sex probe

  1. #201
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    yes, but they are such easy, deserving, targets

    and boner has done nothing illegal. and if his wife does not mind his escapades, why should we

    complete non-issue ... unless he is found pontificating about living up to commitments and social mores
    Sheez I must have missed something, has this been proven true, or is this just another liberal that has already passed a guilty verdict with no facts being present.

  2. #202
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,132

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Sheez I must have missed something, has this been proven true, or is this just another liberal that has already passed a guilty verdict with no facts being present.
    yes, it is true that gore and kerry are ignorant assholes
    yes it is true that boner has done nothing illegal; it is assumed he would have been arrested had his trists been found illegal
    and yes, it is true this is actually a non-issue, because it is none of our business what consenting adults do behind closed doors, no matter whether they are liberals, conservatives, democrats, republicans, straight, gay, bi, white, black, brown, red, yellow, fat, thin, or otherwise
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #203
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,786

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Another frantic panic response. When the left whines about hypocrisy its the pot and kettle syndrome
    and yet another feeble attempt to discuss anything but the actual thread topic.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #204
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Twenty one pages about a story that appeared in the National Enquirer? Really?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #205
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Twenty one pages about a story that appeared in the National Enquirer? Really?
    It apparently isn't as big of a deal as the Obama sex scandal.

  6. #206
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    yes, it is true that gore and kerry are ignorant assholes
    yes it is true that boner has done nothing illegal; it is assumed he would have been arrested had his trists been found illegal
    and yes, it is true this is actually a non-issue, because it is none of our business what consenting adults do behind closed doors, no matter whether they are liberals, conservatives, democrats, republicans, straight, gay, bi, white, black, brown, red, yellow, fat, thin, or otherwise
    okay .. thanks for the clarification..... now only one more question, what trists are you talking about ? Those that he has been "accused" of? Or have I missed something?

  7. #207
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,132

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    okay .. thanks for the clarification..... now only one more question, what trists are you talking about ? Those that he has been "accused" of? Or have I missed something?
    yes. the alleged trists
    the ones addressed by the op
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #208
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    I ageee. Its very humorous how they defend "Christian" matters and get their votes when there are so many gay republicans and cheaters in congress. And on top of that I dont see ANYTHING repubs do for Christians.
    There are indeed several hypocrites...they should be outed for what they are. I dont know that there are 'so many' gay republicans...but certainly a few. And again...those that are hypocritical in their political positions vs their private lives should be...what...would shooting them be sufficient? I agree...I dont see many doing things 'for' Christians...but then...i dont see democrats doing things 'for' the poor either, other than continue to enable them and enact policies to keep them crippled and dependent on the party.

    Both parties have their share of weasels and I dont mean just because of their sexual antics. They should ALL be booted. We should expect more out of our representatives.

  9. #209
    User Zaserac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Angola, South Africa.
    Last Seen
    03-27-11 @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    107

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Check your facts: Large fonts are not all caps.
    Thank you. Thank you and again thank you! So what I said to my lady is watch this. I'm going to type all caps. Watch him seize on that and pretend there weally weally is some kind of "internet" difference between typing in all caps and giant fonts. It means you are calm cool collected and not the least bit deranged and having an internet argument that might result in a stroke.

    Like taking candy from a baby. An internet baby.

    Meanwhile back at the ranch, the list of lies never materialized.


  10. #210
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    Thank you. Thank you and again thank you! So what I said to my lady is watch this. I'm going to type all caps. Watch him seize on that and pretend there weally weally is some kind of "internet" difference between typing in all caps and giant fonts. It means you are calm cool collected and not the least bit deranged and having an internet argument that might result in a stroke.
    Bravo!

    Did she look at you with awe in her eyes and say "Goddamn sweetie, you are one super interwebz badass of unparralelled proportions! Can I blow you right now?"

    If not, I can't see why you would bring this up. If it doesn't end with a BJ, it's not very flattering.

    If so, how was the BJ? Teeth, no teeth? Swallow or spit? Inquiring minds want to know.

    Meanwhile back at the ranch, the list of lies never materialized.
    you have a point. While I did postat least one example of a lie which you have dutifuly ignored and focussed on me instead of admitting, I never provided a full list.

    So allow me to do so now:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    In order to aviod being convicted Clinton entered into an agrement with prosecutors that included paying Jones and losing his license to practise law.
    In response to a claim that justice was served in the Jones case even though it never went to a jury, you say that he made an agreement with prosecutors. Of course, the agreement with Jones was directly with Jones to get her to drop her civil case.

    Now, if you were talking about the subsequent case which was not being discussed at all at that point (making it a non-sequitor), the agreement with federal prosecutors did not involve paying Jones anything. She was paid off in the settlement of her own case.

    Clearly you were mixing the two agreements together as though they were on. since what was being discussed in this context was very specifically the Jone's case, you were either: Unaware of the actual facts of the settlement, in which case you needed to check them, as I had stated, or you were purposefully distorting the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    Following Clinton's settlement with Jones federal prosecutors were going to prosecute him for actions stemming from the Jones case. Like I said before.
    The part in bold is a flat out lie. You did not say this before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    The name calling certainly must have made you feel better.
    This is also a lie, sinc eI did not call you any names at all in this discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    Liars and hacks?
    I did not at any time in this thread call anyone a liar. I have called some statements lies, but never did I call anyone a liar. I wouldn't call someone a liar unless they shwo a consistent tendency to lie over a long period of time

    This is much like how I would not call someone who has done a little carpentry in their home a carpenter,. I might call the act of building whatever it was that they had built carpentry, but doing a wee bit of carpentry doesn't make someone a carpenter.

    I also did not call anyone a hack.


    In #133 I stated that to avoid conviction Clinton entered into agreements with prosecutors that included paying Jones off and losing his license to practice law. CHECK.
    Same post as the one above, and also a lie. You did not state that in post 133. Post 133 is quoted above, and nowhere does it say what you now claim it states. Post #133 very clearly indicates that your portrayal intertwined the results of the Jones settlement with the arrangement that led to Clinton's license being suspended. you only speak of a single agreement, with prosecutors no less, that included (this word would indicate they the single agreement mention has on it's own dealt with both actions subsequently described) paying off Jones and avoiding criminal charges.

    You're way too defensive and it leaves you unable to read what has actually been stated.
    As I've clearly shown, I read exactly what was stated,. It was you who attempted to alter them after the fact.

    But sure, in the land of Fred Rogers I was pushing falsehoods!
    This isn't a lie, per se, but it does represent the first time either of us ever called the other one a name intended to insult.

    Looks more like you get irritated and start making poor assumptions and arguments the second someone challenges you!
    this is a lie and an attempt to talk about me instead of admitting that you either did not have your facts straight or you distorted those facts in your first post to me.

    In fact, I just read a thread where one of your "friends" called you out for repeated and nasty illogical arguments that seem to be happening strictly for the sake of argument.
    I don't even know what you were talking about here, but I'm pretty sure it is either a lie, or some gross distortion of reality.

    I was right about ALL of them. Check your facts.
    This is another lie. Post 133 was not at all factual, and subsequent statements without admitting the errors were also not factual.

    Now, instead of telling your lady how awesome you are, why don't you take a moment to prove that I called you a liar or a hack and that there was a single agreement which included Jones being paid and Clinton losing his law licence. If you cannot prove these things, perhaps you can prove that tehse words I have quoted of you saying that these things happened are not really your words.

    Anything else is merely an admission that the above statements I have quoted are lies (notice, I'm saying the statemnts are lies, not that you are a liar. If simply telling lies makes someone a liar, then there is no insult to the term since everyoen would be a liar.)
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •