Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 228

Thread: John boehner sex probe

  1. #171
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And to ME it is VERY obvious. His wife already knows he is a cheater. Its that simple. It comes out during the trial that he is boffing an intern, the cigar thing...and he hasnt a third leg to stand on. He contested Jones claim because he thought he could win...otherwise it never goes to trial-the dude is anything BUT stupid. This comes out...not so much. His history of perversions comes out...he is screwed. So he lies.

    We agree he committed perjury. We disagree on the obstruction of justice.

    And again...it may shock you to know that I would have preferred that he plead the fifth and this never reached that point. I dont expect presidents to be perfect. Clinton was smart enough to know how to work with both sides. He was effective as a president. He didnt go full retard with an agenda over the economy.
    See my most recent post and I again offer my apologies.

  2. #172
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,680

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Vance, after reviewing our discussion, I think we are having more of a miscommunication more than anything.

    First, I'd like to say that I'm sorry I called your previous comments lies.

    I am now thinking that you and I have a very different way of looking at what "obvious" means. I no longer think that you were doing what I thought you were doing, and that would mean that you were not telling a lie before, but actually just using the statement in the way you understand it, which is drastically different from the way I understand it. I'm not sure which one of us is right about how the word should be used, but obviously () I'm going to think my use of the word is correct. That doesn't mean it actually is correct though.

    So I apologize for the harsh exchange.
    I respect the heck out of you for saying that. OBVIOUSLY I am going to use that as an admission of weakness and dance on your throat.

    Seriously...I appreciate that. And I also apologize...mostly for comparing you to Haymarket. And I guess I have to thank Whovian for pointing out how silly the exchange was.

  3. #173
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,680

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    See my most recent post and I again offer my apologies.
    Next round is on me!

  4. #174
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    OBVIOUSLY I am going to use that as an admission of weakness and dance on your throat.

  5. #175
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,840

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Nothing more nor less.

    Now...since he absolutely committed perjury and his actions OBVIOUSLY were intended to obstruct justice in the Paula Jones case why do you suppose no democrats voted to support the charges? Keeping in mind of course that we arent talking the crime of getting a hummer from a willing participant (not a crime) but of wanking off and exposing himself to a campaign staffer and asking her (against her will) to blow him...
    You describe this as though you were there.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #176
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,680

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You describe this as though you were there.
    Or as someone who followed the news during the 90's regarding the president.

    back on your glame I see...

  7. #177
    User Zaserac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Angola, South Africa.
    Last Seen
    03-27-11 @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    107

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    what name calling?
    Liars and hacks? Check your own facts as well as your own apologies for the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    you were contradicting my statements with flat out falsehoods. I simply responded that you should check your facts because you were very far form being accurate. Instead of doing so, you continued to make false claims.
    Speaking of complete BS, what a falsehood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Unless, of course, you can find SOME way to make the claims found in posts 133, 135, and 137 factual.
    Here let me find some way to help you with facts. In #133 I stated that to avoid conviction Clinton entered into agreements with prosecutors that included paying Jones off and losing his license to practice law. CHECK. He did both.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/news-2...post1059270155

    Next in #135 and #137 I stated that to in order to avoid obstruction of justice and perjury charges stemming from that case (the Jones case) Clinton entered into an agreement. Oh yes and that those charges would not have been of a civil nature! Somehow you seriously think I'm wrong, even pushing so called falsehoods.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/news-2...post1059270155
    Is it possible you *actually* meant that the reason he entered those agreements with prosecutors was because he was not afraid of being "convicted"? If so, who cares? It would not make you a legal genius now would it?

    You're way too defensive and it leaves you unable to read what has actually been stated. But sure, in the land of Fred Rogers I was pushing falsehoods!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I get irritated when I see people argue form a position of ignorance and then pretend that they weren't after getting called on it.
    Looks more like you get irritated and start making poor assumptions and arguments the second someone challenges you! As noted by others. In fact, I just read a thread where one of your "friends" called you out for repeated and nasty illogical arguments that seem to be happening strictly for the sake of argument.

    You had something to pontificate about regarding honesty and facts ? Only if it involved an erroneous caveat about *which* case it was you were not *up* on the results of? Guess what? I was right about ALL of them. Check your facts.
    Last edited by Zaserac; 02-09-11 at 05:11 AM.

  8. #178
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    Here let me find some way to help you with facts. In #133 I stated that to avoid conviction Clinton entered into agreements with prosecutors that included paying Jones off and losing his license to practice law. CHECK.
    Now you are claiming that you said he entered into agreements (plural).

    Hmmm... Let's ACTUALLY check. Did you say agreements or did you say an agreement. If the former, then it was about multiple cases and multiple agreements, but if the latter, then you were doing exactly what I said you were doing.

    Let's just take a looky-loo:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    In order to aviod being convicted Clinton entered into an agrement with prosecutors that included paying Jones and losing his license to practise law. I don't think it was much in the way of justice myself, but rather side stepping it.
    Holy ****! It's exactly how I said it happened!

    I guess that just adds the post I'm responding to to your list of lies. Care to add more, or will you have the cajones to admit you had your facts wrong?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #179
    User Zaserac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Angola, South Africa.
    Last Seen
    03-27-11 @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    107

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Now you are claiming that you said he entered into agreements (plural).

    Hmmm... Let's ACTUALLY check. Did you say agreements or did you say an agreement. If the former, then it was about multiple cases and multiple agreements, but if the latter, then you were doing exactly what I said you were doing.






    Holy ****! It's exactly how I said it happened!

    I guess that just adds the post I'm responding to to your list of lies. Care to add more, or will you have the cajones to admit you had your facts wrong?
    Now it is my list of lies? I meant lies is it? So lame it is laughable. I meant laughable. My bad.

    I get the impression that this is all a white knuckle, neck vein popping frothing at the mouth chance for you to stroke out. Maybe you should take 5?
    Last edited by Zaserac; 02-09-11 at 03:15 PM.

  10. #180
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaserac View Post
    Now it is my list of lies? I meant lies is it? So lame it is laughable. I meant laughable. My bad.

    I get the impression that this is all a white knuckle, neck vein popping frothing at the mouth chance for you to stroke out. Maybe you should take 5?
    I have no anger at all. I'm actually quite entertained by your intellectual dishonesty.

    I simply chose to use enormous writing to expose the fact that you are actively and purposefully distorting the way that the situation developped.


    See, if you were being honest, you would have to admit that you initially portrayed it as a single plea agreement, which either would be an admission of not having your facts correct (which is what I politely informed you about initially), or that you were actively lying when you portrayed it as such.

    As you can see, my initial assumption was that you were merely misinformed. But your subsequent willful attempts to distort the reality of what occurred leads me to the conclusion that you must have been purposefully distorting the truth in that reply, as you are when you purposefully distort the truth by pretending that you initially said to "agreements" instead of "an agreement".

    Since it's very plain to see that you did not say what you are now claiming you said, I am having fun exposing that dishonesty.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •