Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 228

Thread: John boehner sex probe

  1. #161
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Heck...Ive already said...I dont know which came first...the chicken or being married to Hillary, but I dont know that I blame him for catting around. And I've also said all things considered, I think he did a decent job as president.
    Far better than either of his successors thus far.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack
    You OBVIOUSLY disagree with me...correct?
    That is an objective assesment of what has occured. There is no debate about the fac tthat we are in a disagreement. Claiming it is obvious we are disagreeing is not a subjective assesment at all because nobody would be able to argue otherwise.

    The term OBVIOUS is subjective.
    It isn't subjective at all. Obvious is objective. Teh example you just provided has nothing to do with subjectivity. the disagreement is obvious because all who can observe us would agree that we are in a disagrement. ALL who observe.

    Do you need to look up a definition for the word?
    How 'bout you look it up, because I don't think you know what it means if you think it is subjective.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/5953/

  3. #163
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Damn, me and Vance are kinda sexy.

  4. #164
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That is an objective assesment of what has occured. There is no debate about the fac tthat we are in a disagreement. Claiming it is obvious we are disagreeing is not a subjective assesment at all because nobody would be able to argue otherwise.



    It isn't subjective at all. Obvious is objective. Teh example you just provided has nothing to do with subjectivity. the disagreement is obvious because all who can observe us would agree that we are in a disagrement. ALL who observe.



    How 'bout you look it up, because I don't think you know what it means if you think it is subjective.
    Well lets see...is his motivation easily seen, easily discovered? You believe so. So do I. You stated he was a married man that didnt want to get caught (which is of course nonsense since he had already been caught numerous times). I see that it is obvious he was avoiding disclosure during a lawsuit which would damage his case. Again...OBVIOUS...to EACH of us, from our different perspectives. And taken to your logical conclusion, since your version of obvious differs from mine, that makes you a scumbag liar.

  5. #165
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Damn, me and Vance are kinda sexy.
    That IS kinda hot. You are the one in pink tho...I cant carry it off...

  6. #166
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    So...you are saying this is kinda silly and pointless?

    Side note...WTF is up with this? Is this this the Jackass Generation?

  7. #167
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You believe so.
    that's false. I don't think his motivation is obvious at all. I think it's entirely debatable. I think that in a criminal proceeding, that is all that is needed in order to rule "not guilty" because of the innocent until proven guilty issue.

    You stated he was a married man that didnt want to get caught
    I presented this as a reasonable alternative explanation for him lying. You may feel that this is unreasonable, but feeling shave **** all to do with the justice system.

    The explanation you feel is "obvious" is also a possibility, but it is by no means a given.

    Again...OBVIOUS...to EACH of us, from our different perspectives
    I never once claimed that the alternative I described was "obviously" his motivation. I merely said ti was potentially his motivation.

    I did say that regardless of his motivation, it is obvious that his lies did no prevent justice from occuring. (this is obvious becaus eany observer can EASILY SEE that Jones received exactly what she was looking for in the settlement)

    And taken to your logical conclusion, since your version of obvious differs from mine, that makes you a scumbag liar.
    This is a strawman.

  8. #168
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    That IS kinda hot. You are the one in pink tho...I cant carry it off...
    I'm also colorblind, so I wouldn't have a clue it is pink.

  9. #169
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Vance, after reviewing our discussion, I think we are having more of a miscommunication more than anything.

    First, I'd like to say that I'm sorry I called your previous comments lies.

    I am now thinking that you and I have a very different way of looking at what "obvious" means. I no longer think that you were doing what I thought you were doing, and that would mean that you were not telling a lie before, but actually just using the statement in the way you understand it, which is drastically different from the way I understand it. I'm not sure which one of us is right about how the word should be used, but obviously () I'm going to think my use of the word is correct. That doesn't mean it actually is correct though.

    So I apologize for the harsh exchange.

  10. #170
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    that's false. I don't think his motivation is obvious at all. I think it's entirely debatable. I think that in a criminal proceeding, that is all that is needed in order to rule "not guilty" because of the innocent until proven guilty issue.



    I presented this as a reasonable alternative explanation for him lying. You may feel that this is unreasonable, but feeling shave **** all to do with the justice system.

    The explanation you feel is "obvious" is also a possibility, but it is by no means a given.



    I never once claimed that the alternative I described was "obviously" his motivation. I merely said ti was potentially his motivation.

    I did say that regardless of his motivation, it is obvious that his lies did no prevent justice from occuring. (this is obvious becaus eany observer can EASILY SEE that Jones received exactly what she was looking for in the settlement)



    This is a strawman.
    And to ME it is VERY obvious. His wife already knows he is a cheater. Its that simple. It comes out during the trial that he is boffing an intern, the cigar thing...and he hasnt a third leg to stand on. He contested Jones claim because he thought he could win...otherwise it never goes to trial-the dude is anything BUT stupid. This comes out...not so much. His history of perversions comes out...he is screwed. So he lies.

    We agree he committed perjury. We disagree on the obstruction of justice.

    And again...it may shock you to know that I would have preferred that he plead the fifth and this never reached that point. I dont expect presidents to be perfect. Clinton was smart enough to know how to work with both sides. He was effective as a president. He didnt go full retard with an agenda over the economy.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •