Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 228

Thread: John boehner sex probe

  1. #101
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,590

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    My mother is a native German speaker and my first lanquage was German. I respectfully disagree. Oh and the wife is a German teacher.
    this is America dude


    deal with it

    its not pronounced BONER here in Southern Ohio



  2. #102
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your point is moot. He WAS in fact Impeached. And you also conveniently gloss over the WHY. He was on trial for sexual harassment. The details of the Jones case seldom are even discussed when considering his perjury charges. In many ways, Lewinsky was the best thing that could have happened to him. It put the focus on the pres boning an intern and having her insert cigars into her snatch prior to him smoking them instead of on the account of him exposing himself to a campaing staffer and then asking her to blow him.

    Look...no one gave a crap about the Flowers affair. No one was interested in the numerous women he slept with. The rape...the mashing...the sexual harrassment...those were different because they were not consensual. If he didnt want to get nailed for perjury then he should have learned from Ms Lewinsky when to keep his mouth shut.
    No Bill Clinton was aquitted by the Senate. If you don't believe me look it up.

    Bill Clinton was sleaze ball and I dont' respect his wife either. However a witch hunt wasting taxpayer's dollars isn't acceptable either.

  3. #103
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,067

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    don't forget the once shining star of the chicago dem crime family and a poster child for affirmative action-Rhodes Scholar Mel Reynolds who was convicted of extortion and banging a 16 year old girl. what republican congressman has been convicted of child rape in recent history.
    Once again, we have to go back 16 years to find an example to attempt to balance out dozen contemporary ones on the other side .
    Last edited by upsideguy; 02-06-11 at 11:18 PM.

  4. #104
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,067

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what was craig convicted of?

    I have yet to meet either a defense attorney or a criminal prosecutor who believes the state could have convicted Craig of anything if he had gone to trial. the cop jumped way too soon and in the absence of physical contact or spoken words, the state didn't have sufficient evidence of any crime
    Get real.... For one, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct (now why did he do that?) If you think he was a choir boy, then perhaps you are also in the market for a bridge in Brooklyn. ...and, even if you want to throw this example out, there are plenty of others (from this century...).

    The Top 10 Conservative Sex Scandals | NEWS JUNKIE POST

    TurtleDude just well illustrated my earlier point that Conservs do not walk away from the bad apples, they look the other way.
    Last edited by upsideguy; 02-06-11 at 11:17 PM.

  5. #105
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,590

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Once again, we have to go back 16 years to find an example to attempt to balance out dozen contemporary ones on the other side .
    16 years-a conviction for statutory rape was balanced out by what GOP conviction

    Spitzer, McGreasey, and John Edwards-all proven beyond any doubt

    what have you got



  6. #106
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,590

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Get real.... For one, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct (now why did he do that?) If you think he was a choir boy, then perhaps you are also in the market for a bridge in Brooklyn. ...and, even if you want to throw this example out, there are plenty of others (from this century...).

    The Top 10 Conservative Sex Scandals | NEWS JUNKIE POST

    TurtleDude just well illustrated my earlier point that Conservs do not walk away from the bad apples, they look the other way.
    I guess you want to argue with what you wanted me to have posted rather than what I actually did. its a common tactic among certain posters here



  7. #107
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,466

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Now, if any of you want to discount the source of the material, I need to remind you of the John Edwards story.
    If this story is true, he is a piece of crap for cheating on his wife. Politicians should learn to not cheat on their spouses, get a divorce. I don't care. Having a family and pretending it's perfect is not as asset when you act like this. His wife sounds like a decent woman... staying at home in Ohio with his kids, while he travels and does political stuff.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Why do liberals never understand this. It's called integrity, and when you don't have it, you're vulnerable to almost anything.

    Let's say China wants nuclear secrets, and they threaten Bill Clinton that if he doesn't turn them over, they'll make sure the press finds out about Monica Lewinsky.......

    Just how far would John Edwards have gone to keep his situation quiet if given the chance?

    If this is true, Boehner should be ousted as Speaker, and the people of Ohio need to get rid of him first chance.Character matters. If you can't honor your most basic commitments, you shouldn't serve.

    Believe it or not, Middleground, LOTS of people are true to their spouses. Lots of people tell the truth and do the right thing. They should be our leaders, not the unprincipled, weak-minded egomaniacs of our society.
    As far as I've seen, the whole thing is made up by that sleazy blogger. Is there evidence of any kind that I have missed? If not, than why are we even talking about it? As far as anyone knows, Boehner has always been faithful to his wife.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,706

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    As far as I've seen, the whole thing is made up by that sleazy blogger. Is there evidence of any kind that I have missed? If not, than why are we even talking about it? As far as anyone knows, Boehner has always been faithful to his wife.
    There is some talk that the lady in question is stained with a strange orange dye and it will not wash off.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #110
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,613

    Re: John boehner sex probe

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    No Bill Clinton was aquitted by the Senate. If you don't believe me look it up.

    Bill Clinton was sleaze ball and I dont' respect his wife either. However a witch hunt wasting taxpayer's dollars isn't acceptable either.
    How does that whole sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape thing sit with you?

    He was in fact 'impeached'. Look up who does what in congress.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •