Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Thread: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

  1. #1
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    She admitted her mistake via Twitter, to her credit.

    Maddow Falls for FAKE Story About Conservatives & Sarah Palin | The Blaze


  2. #2
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,574

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    She admitted her mistake via Twitter, to her credit.

    Maddow Falls for FAKE Story About Conservatives & Sarah Palin | The Blaze
    There is a lot of good information on the internet, along with a pile of manure and a lot of irony and satire. One would think that Maddow would have figured that out by now, and check her sources before reporting a story.

    "Sarah Palin led invasion into Egypt?" Why would anyone even have to check out anything so absurd to know it has to be either satire or nonsense?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    UPDATE:
    It’s worth pointing out that on Saturday Palin joked about how long it would take for her to be connected to Egypt. She bet a month. Looks like she was wrong.
    : :

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    There is a lot of good information on the internet, along with a pile of manure and a lot of irony and satire. One would think that Maddow would have figured that out by now, and check her sources before reporting a story.

    "Sarah Palin led invasion into Egypt?" Why would anyone even have to check out anything so absurd to know it has to be either satire or nonsense?
    Who would she lead? What military force? It's comical that anyone supposedly so smart would fall for something so obviously full of ****...lol.

  5. #5
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Who would she lead? What military force? It's comical that anyone supposedly so smart would fall for something so obviously full of ****...lol.
    When you are on that lets hate______ <--insert name of person you hate band wagon its easy for people's judgment to be clouded and sometimes they just do not care. Like with the Bush Bashers who claimed Bush lied to get us to Iraq or the die hard Obama bashers claimed Obama is not a natural born citizen or some other nonsense. If the Onion did a story on Palin saying she likes to eat dead babies, Maddow would have posted it regardless of how absurd it sounds.
    Last edited by jamesrage; 02-01-11 at 02:14 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  6. #6
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,574

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    When you are on that lets hate______ <--insert name of person you hate band wagon its easy for people's judgment to be clouded and sometimes they just do not care. Like with the Bush Bashers who claimed Bush lied to get us to Iraq or the die hard Obama bashers claimed Obama is not a natural born citizen or some other nonsense. If the Onion did a story on Palin saying she likes to eat dead babies, Maddow would have posted it regardless of how absurd it sounds.
    Right.

    Wasn't there a story a while back about a pundit who got a story from the Onion, then reported it as fact? My memory is kind of sketchy on that one. Anyone remember it?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #7
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Come on now guys... a fake story on Maddow regarding Palin... that's just too easy. I forget who but someone a little while ago was crowing about how Maddow's research on her stories is uncompromisable and numero uno, because of all the factual non-spin information she provides on her television show you see.....




    Ok I thought I could get through that without cracking myself up... and I just couldn't.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #8
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    She admitted her mistake via Twitter, to her credit.

    Maddow Falls for FAKE Story About Conservatives & Sarah Palin | The Blaze
    yes, liberals do tend to admit their mistakes.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  9. #9
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    yes, liberals do tend to admit their mistakes.
    lib! Where ya been?


  10. #10
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rachel Maddow Falls for Fake Story About Conservatives and Sarah Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    lib! Where ya been?
    i've been around....you haven't been here so much lately?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •