Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    A non-viable fetus outside the womb is dead.
    Your point? Doesn't change the fact that its still very possible to believe that despite that fact its still a human child and thus still deserves state protection without it being rooted anywhere in religion.

    All societal traditions concerning are rooted in biblical traditions. When the pro-Prop 8's talked about 'traditional' marriage they were talking about biblical marriage minus polygamy.
    Being an athiest doesn't mean one has to ignore anything that came about DUE to religion. Are athiests forbidden from enjoying any art work commissioned by the church, use any science that came from church sponsored scientists, or reject reading since the spread of the printed bible could be argued as aided literacy? Whether or not societal traditions came about due to being rooted in biblical traditions, one can believe that those societal traditions have transcended simple religious traditions into actual cultural ones. For a more simple explanation, its perfectly allowable for one to be a athiest and yet to celebrate Christmas as it has became a traditional form of American holiday within the culture despite it being rooted in religious practices.

    news flash for you, you're not the arbiter of what athiests must think. Its funny, you're like the Fundy version of your side.

    Didn't realize that was a social issue.
    Immigration is most assuredly tied to social conservatism, amongst other pillars as well.

    Without the puritian beliefs on lust and sexuality,the F-word loses it's 'vulgarity'. Yes, on the issue of obscenity, we get that sense of morality from our puritan genes. If sex was not 'bad' then M-Fer and C-Sucker wouldn't be vulgar.
    See above.

    FAIL to the 4th power. Impressive.
    I know, it is always fun watching you fail, though its rather pathetic watching you label your own worthless posts as "impressive".

  2. #42
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I did not know dat.

    I haven't been keeping up with Beck that much but I do recall he said he would be hiring at least 40 more people this year.
    Man, what an evil dude.
    will any of those new hires be in wilmington, ohio?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  3. #43
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Gotta confess. Never heard of her.

    (But she is easy on the eyes. That's a great start.... )



    .
    Palin is easy on the eyes, but hard on the ears and intellect....
    this gal is probably a future contender for the WH...based on looks alone, since that matters so much.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  4. #44
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Palin is easy on the eyes, but hard on the ears and intellect....
    this gal is probably a future contender for the WH...based on looks alone, since that matters so much.

    Yep, those republicans sure are gullible. Could just imagine them electing a good looking, smooth talker with zero experience to the White House. Wouldn't that be a hoot???!!!


    (oh, wait a minute.....)


    .


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  5. #45
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    will any of those new hires be in wilmington, ohio?
    If they were you'd find something wrong with that too.


  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Your point? Doesn't change the fact that its still very possible to believe that despite that fact its still a human child and thus still deserves state protection without it being rooted anywhere in religion.
    A bundle of cells is not a child. A child is a living breathing being, not the formation of that being.

    So, no, without religion, you're left with science and you're pretty much screwed.

    Being an athiest doesn't mean one has to ignore anything that came about DUE to religion.
    Oh, so they can pick and choose what they want.... great.

    My point - being an atheist means you don't have any skin in the religious aspect that dominates ALL conservative social positions -- 'Because God Said.'


    Immigration is most assuredly tied to social conservatism, amongst other pillars as well.
    Not.



    See above.
    Again, not.



    I know, it is always fun watching you fail, though its rather pathetic watching you label your own worthless posts as "impressive".
    Yeah, right... laugh it up as you fail making the same bad argument twice. I was labeling your fail to the fourth power impressive. I've never seen that before. And now you've done it twice. Super-impressive.

  7. #47
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    It also doesn't hurt that Glenn, Pat and Stu can be hilarious.
    It's nice to see SE staying busy. Glenn made a good choice but I have to wonder if she'll now become a target for Media Matters, Huffpo etc.
    lets see ... a pretty womon, with conservative political views that like to hunt and fish ........ hmmm I think I would say yes.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Jealousy doesn't become you.
    Jealous of what? People stupid enough to pay for a 3rd rate oil salesman? Haha. I'm off to buy a new watch now. Toodles!
    Last edited by Hatuey; 02-02-11 at 12:30 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #49
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Here's a little preview of what we can expect from S.E. Cupp's new show (starts tomorrow!)

    S.E. Cupp: ‘Obama Has Treated the Whole of the Middle East with Kid Gloves’ | The Blaze


  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My own world
    Last Seen
    04-05-11 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    407

    Re: Beck announces S. E. Cupp as new radio show host

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    How does an atheist argue far-right social positions? Or does she just avoid those?
    Why would you assume she will have anything to say about social issues? And what is far right? Sharia?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •