Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate 'eg

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate 'eg

    This guy should be grilled by the press, and Abercrombie should be grilled by the press.

    Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie's much-publicized effort to find and make public Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth credentials left him with "egg on his face," according to a radio personality who says he's a good friend of the former congressman.

    Evans, a long-time Hawaii resident, explained that Abercrombie, whom Evans has known for decades, gave up his search for Obama's nativity records because the governor was unable to find in Hawaii's vital records Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.

    Read more: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv
    He also claims Abercrombie recalls Obama from age 5, and not before.

    Abercrombie Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawaii


    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-26-11 at 12:33 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #2
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Stop. OK? Just stop. Obama was born in the US, if he wasn't born in the US, why is he the president?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  3. #3
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Stop. OK? Just stop. Obama was born in the US, if he wasn't born in the US, why is he the president?
    this will get moved soon lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #4
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    When you are using WND as a source, your argument is incredibly weak. When the argument is his brother's, uncle's, nephew's, friend says he said something, it is even weaker.
    Last edited by Redress; 01-26-11 at 12:57 PM.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #5
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,699

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Stop. OK? Just stop. Obama was born in the US, if he wasn't born in the US, why is he the president?
    You like the rest of us have no idea where Obama was born. You doggedly maintain your defense because you want it to be so, just as the birthers maintain his Kenyan birth because THEY want it to be so.

  6. #6
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You like the rest of us have no idea where Obama was born. You doggedly maintain your defense because you want it to be so, just as the birthers maintain his Kenyan birth because THEY want it to be so.
    No, he doggedly maintains his defense because that is what all the evidence shows. That is a huge difference. Those who say the president is a us born have evidence, those who think he is not, or may not, or are "only asking questions"(to hide that they are in fact idiots) have none whatsoever.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You like the rest of us have no idea where Obama was born. You doggedly maintain your defense because you want it to be so, just as the birthers maintain his Kenyan birth because THEY want it to be so.
    Uh... what do you mean.. 'the rest of us'? The rest of us know he is a US citizen. If he weren't there is absolutely not chance in hell he would get through the security clearance required to be President. Trust me, if the NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, ICE, DoD, USAFINTEL etc. did not figure out that Obama wasn't a citizen of the US, then there is really no chance a few tin-foil wearing weirdos using WND and news articles will.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #8
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Uh... what do you mean.. 'the rest of us'? The rest of us know he is a US citizen. If he weren't there is absolutely not chance in hell he would get through the security clearance required to be President. Trust me, if the NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, ICE, DoD, USAFINTEL etc. did not figure out that Obama wasn't a citizen of the US, then there is really no chance a few tin-foil wearing weirdos using WND and news articles will.
    But....he has a youtube video for evidence too!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #9
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You like the rest of us have no idea where Obama was born. You doggedly maintain your defense because you want it to be so, just as the birthers maintain his Kenyan birth because THEY want it to be so.
    He was born in Hawaii, the two birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers are enough proof for me.

  10. #10
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Obama birth certificate 'egg on face' for guv Read more: Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He was born in Hawaii, the two birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers are enough proof for me.
    I heard Obama was born in Hawaii, that should be good enough, right?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •