Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

  1. #41
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You hate him enough to attack him for utter nonsense repeatedly. That's fine. There's nothing wrong with hating him. Why pretend that you don't?
    And, I hate him because...you say so? Who the **** are you? Anyway?



    Not all figured out.
    Then, stop acting like you can read my mind.



    Objectively speaking, you were lying and plagarizing in that thread.
    Actually, I wasn't, but since you don't understand the difference between, "current", and, "former", I don't expect you to realize that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #42
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, I hate him because...you say so?
    No. I'm saying you hate him because it's obvious given teh nature of your posts and atacks on him.

    Who the **** are you?
    Tucker Case. nice to meet you.

    Anyway?
    Anyway what?




    Then, stop acting like you can read my mind.
    One doesn't need to read your mind to read your posts. what I haven't figured out yet would be the stuff you haven't posted about. Hence the italicized "all".





    Actually, I wasn't, but since you don't understand the difference between, "current", and, "former", I don't expect you to realize that.
    Actually, you were, but since you don't know what plagairism means, you mistakenly believe you didn't do it. And the fact of the matter is that I listed multiple peopel who did, in fact, own slaves at teh time of th econvention. Your denials don't change reality.

  3. #43
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Actually, you were, but since you don't know what plagairism means, you mistakenly believe you didn't do it. And the fact of the matter is that I listed multiple peopel who did, in fact, own slaves at teh time of th econvention. Your denials don't change reality.
    And, you were wrong. Plus, I didn't plaigerize anything. A list of names isn't plaigerism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #44
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, you were wrong.
    No, I wasn't. Pretending that I was won't alter reality.

    Plus, I didn't plaigerize anything. A list of names isn't plaigerism.
    When another person did the research necessary to compile that list it's plagiarism because you are passing off their work as your own. It's also a lie which you perpetrated when you said "OK I forgot one". That's nonsense. The source you stole the information from didn't include them becuase they didn't fit the description the source was using for that particular list (your misrrepresentation of the information was also a lie).

    Crying and moaning about victimhood agfter stealing other people's work and getting called on it is pure victim-mentality bull****. Read your damned signature and take it to heart.

  5. #45
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    [QUOTE=Tucker Case;1059242205]No, I wasn't. Pretending that I was won't alter reality. [quote]

    Calling me names isn't going to make you any less wrong about the issue.



    When another person did the research necessary to compile that list it's plagiarism because you are passing off their work as your own. It's also a lie which you perpetrated when you said "OK I forgot one". That's nonsense. The source you stole the information from didn't include them becuase they didn't fit the description the source was using for that particular list (your misrrepresentation of the information was also a lie).

    Crying and moaning about victimhood agfter stealing other people's work and getting called on it is pure victim-mentality bull****. Read your damned signature and take it to heart.
    No it's not! Grow up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #46
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Calling me names isn't going to make you any less wrong about the issue.
    Pretending to be a victim for being called by the name your actons dictate that you be called by isn't going to make the names any less accurate a description.





    No it's not! Grow up!


    The irony of this statemnt is simply awesome.

  7. #47
    Advisor DontDoIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois, Land of Liberals
    Last Seen
    11-22-15 @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    391

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Illinois actually did something right for once, amazing.

  8. #48
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, it's sarcasm.
    The title of this thread came Hot Air. Are you saying they do sarcasm?

  9. #49
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    mid-illinois
    Last Seen
    10-08-16 @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    272

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by DontDoIt View Post
    Illinois actually did something right for once, amazing.
    we also send crooked governors, judges, aldermen, etc. to jail.(not often enough though)

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama thinks Illinois court acted stupidly, or something

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    The title of this thread came Hot Air. Are you saying they do sarcasm?
    considering the source of 90% of your threads, you really don't have room to whine about his choice of source material.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •