Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    any discussion or are you just emoting?
    I think he's gonna need a new box of tissues... this is the first time Obama has had a higher positive than negative in 6 months.

  2. #12
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Was wondering when this would be posted.. been weeks since Obama's numbers have gone the other way and not a peep on this conservative right wing boards.. and what happens when they are posted.. the right wing partisan hackery attacks and ridicules the whole notion.. typical.
    PeteEU

  3. #13
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Was wondering when this would be posted.. been weeks since Obama's numbers have gone the other way and not a peep on this conservative right wing boards.. and what happens when they are posted.. the right wing partisan hackery attacks and ridicules the whole notion.. typical.


    Ironic... Show a poll or a thread you started on Obama's numbers going down, or Bush's numbers going up.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Was wondering when this would be posted.. been weeks since Obama's numbers have gone the other way and not a peep on this conservative right wing boards.. and what happens when they are posted.. the right wing partisan hackery attacks and ridicules the whole notion.. typical.
    Do you attribute the recent bump to anything other than the shooting eulogy? If so, please give specifics and sources.

  5. #15
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Do you attribute the recent bump to anything other than the shooting eulogy? If so, please give specifics and sources.
    If anything it underscores that the public as a whole are fickle masses who are easily swayed. Polls are useless aside from showing general trends -especially on the cusp of an election (which is not the case currently). To a lesser degree polls can also reinforce and amplify a trend when people vote since we seem to get caught up on focusing on them so much, and often put too much stock in opinion poll results
    Last edited by marduc; 01-24-11 at 03:56 PM.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,935

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    PB - this really is not fair raining on the right wing parade like this. The big parades were set to begin today as soon as Rush went off the air to gloat over the Olbermann dismissal but then you had to go and post this information on an issue they care far more about. Have you no compassion for our poor right wing brothers and sisters to steal their moment of joy in this manner? Oh the humanity of it.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Was wondering when this would be posted.. been weeks since Obama's numbers have gone the other way and not a peep on this conservative right wing boards.. and what happens when they are posted.. the right wing partisan hackery attacks and ridicules the whole notion.. typical.
    Hero worship sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:33 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,850
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Here's a question: what do Obama's rising approval numbers say about what the general public is interested in? Does it help clarify or refine at all what the 2010 election "was all about?"

    I think the rising approval number confirm that 2010 was about Democrats having too much power and using it on the wrong priorities. I think the rising approval number also demonstrates, however, that the Tea Party priority of lowering the deficit by drastically reducing the federal budget is not the biggest thing on the public's mind.
    Last edited by Cameron; 01-25-11 at 10:07 AM.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krhazy View Post
    Here's a question: what do Obama's rising approval numbers say about what the general public is interested in? Does it help clarify or refine at all what the 2010 election "was all about?"

    I think the rising approval number confirm that 2010 was about Democrats having too much power and using it on the wrong priorities. I think the rising approval number also demonstrates, however, that the Tea Party priority of lowering the deficit by drastically reducing the federal budget is not the biggest thing on the public's mind.
    Interesting...

    So, in your opinion what do you think is the biggest thing on the public's mind?

  10. #20
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Rasmussen has Obama up by 5 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Interesting...

    So, in your opinion what do you think is the biggest thing on the public's mind?
    Sex, of course.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •