Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 296

Thread: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

  1. #231
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    from RightwingNYC

    Like I said, I tried to explain this to you once already.
    NO. You "explained" nothing. What you did do is make this claim

    In exchange for his willingness to not speak about the circumstances of his break with MSNBC, Olbermann received compensation beyond what he would have received had he retained the right to speak about the break.
    And despite asking for evidence of this amazing claim, you have produced nothing except vitriol. Which is par for the course.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #232
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    from RightwingNYC

    NO. You "explained" nothing. What you did do is make this claim

    And despite asking for evidence of this amazing claim, you have produced nothing except vitriol. Which is par for the course.
    I'm astonished that this is too confusing for you. Really.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  3. #233
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    I'm astonished that this is too confusing for you. Really.
    This is part of your MO. You make a claim. You cannot back up that claim. You are called out for it. Then you engage in obtuse rationalization to deflect from what you failed to do.

    But do keep on.

    again... your claim... your allegation ... your boast

    In exchange for his willingness to not speak about the circumstances of his break with MSNBC, Olbermann received compensation beyond what he would have received had he retained the right to speak about the break.
    And here follows all the evidence you supplied to support this claim:

    1 -
    2 -
    3 -

    I believe that covers it all.
    Last edited by haymarket; 01-23-11 at 09:50 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #234
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    This is part of your MO. You make a claim. You cannot back up that claim. You are called out for it. Then you engage in obtuse rationalization to deflect from what you failed to do.
    Like I said, I explained it already. If you really believe the tin foil nonsense you've spouted throughout this thread, you probably won't understand my posts. Not my concern.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  5. #235
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Like I said, I explained it already. If you really believe the tin foil nonsense you've spouted throughout this thread, you probably won't understand my posts. Not my concern.
    Link to the post where you supplied the evidence for you claim that

    In exchange for his willingness to not speak about the circumstances of his break with MSNBC, Olbermann received compensation beyond what he would have received had he retained the right to speak about the break.
    I have read each and every post you made between when you said that earlier today and now and you never supplied any evidence of this allegation.

    Your so called explanation means nothing other than your own self serving rationalizations of your own failures to support your false allegations.

    And do please keep this up. Its fun to have you on the hook and see you wriggle to get out. Just what you do to so many others in so many other threads. You taught me well and have been a good role model for the technique.
    Last edited by haymarket; 01-23-11 at 10:12 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #236
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I have read each and every post you made between when you said that earlier today and now and you never supplied any evidence of this allegation.
    Not everyone can see what's put in front of their face.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  7. #237
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Not everyone can see what's put in front of their face.
    Particularly when you never placed such evidence of your statement

    In exchange for his willingness to not speak about the circumstances of his break with MSNBC, Olbermann received compensation beyond what he would have received had he retained the right to speak about the break.
    in front of my face or anyone elses face on this board since you posted your baseless allegation.

    You made your baseless allegation in post # 205 earlier today. I then asked you to support it with the evidence. You then made posts #207,223,225,228,232,234 and 236 and did not include anything in there in the way of supporting evidence to support your claim. You and all others can go back and read them. I hope all do just that to see what you are all about and what tactics you employ to deflect from your failure to support your claims.

    But please do continue wriggling on the hook.
    Last edited by haymarket; 01-23-11 at 10:35 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    The statement from Comcast says nothing beyond their denial. And you are accepting that as the final word on this entire issue?

    I know --- silly question.

    Your concern for my welfare is overwhelming. NO. I was not banned from this thread despite your obvious joy at the prospect of both a ban and a violation.
    Until someone comes up with FACTS that contradict the statement made by Comcast, yes... I will accept that as the reality of the situation. Do YOU have any FACTS, that show Comcast DID have something to do with Ko getting let go? If so, feel free to share them , or stop whining like a little byotch.

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    This is part of my MO. I make a claim. I cannot back up that claim. I am called out for it. Then I engage in obtuse rationalization to deflect from what I failed to do.
    corrected...

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    01-05-17 @ 02:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,479

    Re: Keith Olbermann announces tonight's Countdown as his last show!

    Keith ... he is a left wing hack journalist just like Hannity and O'Reilly are right wing hack journalists. They are the infotainment spin masters that use thinly veiled stories to disrupt serious discussions and facts.

    Fox and MSNBC ... kinda the tabloid Paris Hilton of journalism. Oh yea ... Fox was formatted after the tabloid The Sun.

    Good riddance.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •