Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 178

Thread: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,498

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    oh gosh, thanks so much. i'll read this as soon as hell freezes over.
    You might wanna stay up on it, because it's probably going to blow up in Abercrombie's face and make Obama look like a screwball--which won't be hard, at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #52
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    This is what was said in the article cited by World Nut daily:


    Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

    A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

    (Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

    It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

    ...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

    If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

    'This is a collaborative endeavor' - Hawaii Editorials - Staradvertiser.com
    Darn...you beat me to it.

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Take a newspaper ad to the DMV and see if they let you get a driver's license.
    I get your point - you need the actual legal documentation to validate your claim, but two can play that game.

    How about using a marriage announcement as proof of your marriage? Moreover, try getting a divorce using it and not show a marriage license or having such on file at your local county clerk's office.

    What about using a death announcement as proof to claim death benefits for a surviving family member?

    Neither work very well do they? But, thanks for playing.
    Last edited by Objective Voice; 01-20-11 at 05:02 PM.

  4. #54
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    One last thing concerning the birther issue...

    If neither a COLB or birth announcements are good enough to convince folks that the President was born in Hawaii, I seriously doubt any record from the Honolulu county health department archieves will convince anyone any differently. It should because it is historical information same as a COLB, but folks will still insist on seeing the long-form birth certificate (or some other form of birth record) which according to Hawaii state law no longer exists. But it would be nice to finally put this issue to rest with some form of tangible evidence other than the birth announcements or the President's COLB. Of course, since Gov. Abercrombie (and Fitch...) is a Democrat...

    Oddly enough, (as we all know) it was a Republican governor who recently verified his birth records to be true. If that wasn't good enough for the masses, nothing will be!

  5. #55
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,307
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    One last thing concerning the birther issue...

    If neither a COLB or birth announcements are good enough to convince folks that the President was born in Hawaii, I seriously doubt any record from the Honolulu county health department archieves will convince anyone any differently. It should because it is historical information same as a COLB, but folks will still insist on seeing the long-form birth certificate (or some other form of birth record) which according to Hawaii state law no longer exists. But it would be nice to finally put this issue to rest with some form of tangible evidence other than the birth announcements or the President's COLB. Of course, since Gov. Abercrombie (and Fitch...) is a Democrat...

    Oddly enough, (as we all know) it was a Republican governor who recently verified his birth records to be true. If that wasn't good enough for the masses, nothing will be!
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!

  6. #56
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Take a newspaper ad to the DMV and see if they let you get a driver's license.
    Selective much? You seem to have ignored the link I posted which has Republican governor Linda Lingle confirming Obama's birth certificate.

    Reading is fundamental, guy.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #57
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,498

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    I get your point - you need the actual legal documentation to validate your claim, but two can play that game.

    How about using a marriage announcement as proof of your marriage? Moreover, try getting a divorce using it and not show a marriage license or having such on file at your local county clerk's office.

    What about using a death announcement as proof to claim death benefits for a surviving family member?

    Neither work very well do they? But, thanks for playing.
    What point are you trying to make?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #58
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,498

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Selective much? You seem to have ignored the link I posted which has Republican governor Linda Lingle confirming Obama's birth certificate.

    Reading is fundamental, guy.
    Reading is fundamental, guy; because if you'll notice I never said that Obama didn't have a birth certificate, or that Obama isn't a natural born citizen.

    I'm only pointing out how embarassingly stupid Abercrombie's mission to prove it, is becoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #59
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    why is this such an issue? why not just shut everyone up and show the damn thing? I have my original birth cert in a safe deposit box along with marriage certs, dd214s, birth certs for all my kids, etc and if asked I could produce the original or a certified copy within hours.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #60
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    One last thing concerning the birther issue...

    If neither a COLB or birth announcements are good enough to convince folks that the President was born in Hawaii, I seriously doubt any record from the Honolulu county health department archieves will convince anyone any differently. It should because it is historical information same as a COLB, but folks will still insist on seeing the long-form birth certificate (or some other form of birth record) which according to Hawaii state law no longer exists. But it would be nice to finally put this issue to rest with some form of tangible evidence other than the birth announcements or the President's COLB. Of course, since Gov. Abercrombie (and Fitch...) is a Democrat...

    Oddly enough, (as we all know) it was a Republican governor who recently verified his birth records to be true. If that wasn't good enough for the masses, nothing will be!
    A birth announcement is not a legal document and the COLB (which the state of Hawaii has never confirmed that it came from them)could be based on a 338-17.8 birth certificate issued to children born outside of the state.
    The current Governor went looking for the real birth certificate and came up empty handed. What does that tell you?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •