According to the ABCNews article (also see linked article in ludahai's post #118), the Hawaii State Attorney General, David Louie...
For those interested, information covering Hawaii state law concerning distribution and access to vital records, as well as the content of index record pertaining to Pres. Obama's birth, can be found here.... told the governor (Ambercrombie) that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent. There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document.
So, I guess in a way the birthers/truther/pundits are back to square one. But the good news here is it's one more piece of evidence that supports Pres. Obama's U.S. NBC citizen.
1. Two birth announcements in local paper.
2. Certificate of Live Birth (w/o "explanatory clauses", i.e., delayed birth, out of state birth, orphan, etc.)
3. Index data listing his birth in Hawaii state public health vital records log.
I really don't know how much more proof anyone needs. I mean, if his name wasn't listed in the archieves per the index data, that would be one thing. But it's there. I say stop the madness already.
Last edited by Objective Voice; 01-22-11 at 08:47 PM.
Second, is Abercrombie's embarressing failure, to put to bed, the idea that Obama isn't a natural born citizen.
Third--and most hillarious--the birfer movement was quietly going away, before Abercrombie injected new life into it.
Unintended conciquences are the scurge of Liberalism's ass. I guess that know-it-all, smarter-than-the-swinish-masses superiority complex isn't all it's cracked up to be.
2. The state of Hawaii has refused to confirm that the COLB that obama has presented cam from them.
3. The index data confirms that the state has a file on obama, but does not confirm that he was born there. They would still have a file on him if he was issued a 338-17.8 birth certificate.
4. At any one time, depending on who you ask, he was born at two different hospitals. Though, neither have a record of his birth.
5. His paternal grandmother said that she was present when he was born in her country.
6. His own wife of 17 years has called Kenya barack's "home country".
7. No one spends $1,300,000 in legal fees to hide something as innocuous as a birth certificate unless it's release would be disastrous.
CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREEDDEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANSDESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME
This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender