Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 178

Thread: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

  1. #121
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,763

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, if you're going to provide proof that Obama is a natural born citizen, it should at least be enough proof to get a driver's license.
    And you know for sure he doesn't have one?

    Why doesn't Abercrombie get with Chiyome Fukino and go see the long form? Or, did Fukino lie through his teeth, then he said he saw Obama's BC? I guess this shapes up to be one of two things, Fukino is a liar, or Abercrombie is a dumbass. Personally, I think Abercrombie is a dumbass, either way, for digging this **** up. I tola'ja it was gonna be a can of worms.
    I pretty much said the same thing in post #88.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    The way I see it, providing achieved information would be great, but ultimately this is an exercise in frutility. Whether Gov. Ambercrobie finds concrete evidence of Pres. Obama's birth and holds a nation press conference presenting said evidence or not won't change the mind of those who don't like Pres. Obama anyway.

    ...[S]uch evidence would likely include Gov. Ambercrombie coming out and saying that the records his predecessor had sealed are NOT valid documents. IMO, that would be the smoking gun! Unseal the records, tell us what's inside. A simple matter of his powers as Hawaii's new governor.
    Again, finding prove of the President's birth in the state's public health archieves would be great because it would be one more piece of solid proof that his birth was properly recorded. That and Gov. Ambercrombie unsealing the records should be more than enough.

    Let's see how events unfolds...

  2. #122
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    And you know for sure he doesn't have one?
    Nope and never said he didn't. Only pointing out that Abercrombie can't come up with it. Again, this is more about Abercrombie's dumbassery, than Obama's citizenry.



    I pretty much said the same thing in post #88.
    We're on the same page, so don't get so defensive, because this involves The Messiah.



    Again, finding prove of the President's birth in the state's public health archieves would be great because it would be one more piece of solid proof that his birth was properly recorded. That and Gov. Ambercrombie unsealing the records should be more than enough.

    Let's see how events unfolds...
    It would be great and why they don't just show, boggles my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #123
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Except the part where nobody actually said that. Is your persecution complex so powerful that your brain just makes stuff up?
    The document already publicly released is proof in a court of law that Obama is a citizen. End of story.
    Except, that's exactly what Serenity is saying, here,

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    the evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii is overwhelming. what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    what is it that they are really upset about? what is so different about Obama compared to previous Presidents that we've had? Is it his ancestry that gets to them? is it the fact that his mom is Kansan, his dad is Kenyan and Obama is African American?

    is it that it's more pleasant for them to say they don't like someone because they are not a citizen of the United States, than it is to admit that you hate someone because you are a racist?

    unless i'm missing something, there is no other explanation that makes any sense. if anyone here sees it any differently, then feel free to explain what other explanation could there be?

    and of course i'm not saying it is racist to question something about the President. what i am saying, is that when you have overwhelming evidence about something, what logical reason is there to keep saying otherwise?

    so if race is not the issue, what is it?

    Just couldn't resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #124
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Aren't there at least hospital records from the day he was born?
    I don't keep up with all this birther stuff, so don't know if it's been asked before.
    No there are not any hospital records. Personal belief is (and has been) that this is the elephant in the room and the reason the Obama team has limited the published birth details to only what is on the COLA.

    From a citizenship standpoint Obama is good as gold. The records all seem valid and establish his genuine citizenship. But from a "political" perspective, any confirmation that he was not born in a hospital (with associated attending physician) will open the door to some potentially awkward questions/scenarios that the Obama campaign would rather not be burdened with.

    Have no idea where Obama was born, probably Hawaii. Legally it was Hawaii, so his citizenship is established. But he does have a very unique situation in that neither of his parents provide him automatic citizenship, so his birth location is his only qualification. If it becomes officially known that he was born outside of a hospital facility it could/would have the potential to be politically (not legally) awkward.

    .
    Last edited by pragmatic; 01-22-11 at 01:18 PM.


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  5. #125
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,649

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    This whole thing is so silly.

    I am sitting in my home office. Within arms reach is a two drawer file cabinet. In the bottom drawer I have a file that contains legal copies of my birth certificate, SSN, and every other important personal document. They are documents I HAVE to produce on a regular basis. If I ever ran for public office I can produce it easily (even though I would have to publically admit that I was born in California). That they havent put this thing to bed and that democrats and the media continue to make a big deal of it (yes...democrats. Why do we keep talking about this? Because liberal media brings it up to then scoff at 'birthers'. and because a democrat governor once again brought it up) means a couple of possible things...he is as suggested Kenyan born and was issued a certificate of live birth by his mothers residential state, or he was born in Hawaii and they refuse to produce the birth certificate so that they can occasionally bring it up and divert attention from real world problems.

    Anyone that isnt named Barrack Hussein Obama and pretends to 'know' what the truth is is quite simply full of **** and spewing an opinion based on what fits their political viewpoint.

  6. #126
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,256

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    This whole thing is so silly.

    I am sitting in my home office. Within arms reach is a two drawer file cabinet. In the bottom drawer I have a file that contains legal copies of my birth certificate, SSN, and every other important personal document. They are documents I HAVE to produce on a regular basis. If I ever ran for public office I can produce it easily (even though I would have to publically admit that I was born in California). That they havent put this thing to bed and that democrats and the media continue to make a big deal of it (yes...democrats. Why do we keep talking about this? Because liberal media brings it up to then scoff at 'birthers'. and because a democrat governor once again brought it up) means a couple of possible things...he is as suggested Kenyan born and was issued a certificate of live birth by his mothers residential state, or he was born in Hawaii and they refuse to produce the birth certificate so that they can occasionally bring it up and divert attention from real world problems.

    Anyone that isnt named Barrack Hussein Obama and pretends to 'know' what the truth is is quite simply full of **** and spewing an opinion based on what fits their political viewpoint.
    Bingo!! The Obama supporters will do anything to divert from the results they have generated

    or he was born in Hawaii and they refuse to produce the birth certificate so that they can occasionally bring it up and divert attention from real world problems.

  7. #127
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,876

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Except, that's exactly what Serenity is saying, here,
    what i said was...

    the evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii is overwhelming. what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    what is it that they are really upset about? what is so different about Obama compared to previous Presidents that we've had? Is it his ancestry that gets to them? is it the fact that his mom is Kansan, his dad is Kenyan and Obama is African American?

    is it that it's more pleasant for them to say they don't like someone because they are not a citizen of the United States, than it is to admit that you hate someone because you are a racist?

    unless i'm missing something, there is no other explanation that makes any sense. if anyone here sees it any differently, then feel free to explain what other explanation could there be?

    and of course i'm not saying it is racist to question something about the President. what i am saying, is that when you have overwhelming evidence about something, what logical reason is there to keep saying otherwise?

    so if race is not the issue, what is it?


    you've already tried to use the lame excuse that anyone disagreeing with obama will be called a racist. i disagree with plenty of his policies and that doesn't make me a racist.

    you've had plenty to say on the issue so far so how about you answer the question i'm asking.

    what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    if race isn't the issue, what is it?
    Why do we fall?
    So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

  8. #128
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    what i said was...

    the evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii is overwhelming. what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    what is it that they are really upset about? what is so different about Obama compared to previous Presidents that we've had? Is it his ancestry that gets to them? is it the fact that his mom is Kansan, his dad is Kenyan and Obama is African American?

    is it that it's more pleasant for them to say they don't like someone because they are not a citizen of the United States, than it is to admit that you hate someone because you are a racist?

    unless i'm missing something, there is no other explanation that makes any sense. if anyone here sees it any differently, then feel free to explain what other explanation could there be?

    and of course i'm not saying it is racist to question something about the President. what i am saying, is that when you have overwhelming evidence about something, what logical reason is there to keep saying otherwise?

    so if race is not the issue, what is it?


    you've already tried to use the lame excuse that anyone disagreeing with obama will be called a racist. i disagree with plenty of his policies and that doesn't make me a racist.

    you've had plenty to say on the issue so far so how about you answer the question i'm asking.

    what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    if race isn't the issue, what is it?
    It's Abercombie trying to make a name for himself by taking up the mantle of defending Obama and personally, taking on the "birthers". Otherwise, whatever the birthers issues were... they were waning. Regarding the birthers and "what is it", it's partisanship - same we saw with McCain and the challenges to his right to run for President.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #129
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    what i said was...

    the evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii is overwhelming. what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    what is it that they are really upset about? what is so different about Obama compared to previous Presidents that we've had? Is it his ancestry that gets to them? is it the fact that his mom is Kansan, his dad is Kenyan and Obama is African American?

    is it that it's more pleasant for them to say they don't like someone because they are not a citizen of the United States, than it is to admit that you hate someone because you are a racist?

    unless i'm missing something, there is no other explanation that makes any sense. if anyone here sees it any differently, then feel free to explain what other explanation could there be?

    and of course i'm not saying it is racist to question something about the President. what i am saying, is that when you have overwhelming evidence about something, what logical reason is there to keep saying otherwise?

    so if race is not the issue, what is it?


    you've already tried to use the lame excuse that anyone disagreeing with obama will be called a racist. i disagree with plenty of his policies and that doesn't make me a racist.

    you've had plenty to say on the issue so far so how about you answer the question i'm asking.

    what logical reason is there for anyone to continually refuse to accept factual evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen of the US?

    if race isn't the issue, what is it?
    Thank you for confirming what I said, earlier. 'preciate'cha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #130
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    This whole thing is so silly.

    I am sitting in my home office. Within arms reach is a two drawer file cabinet. In the bottom drawer I have a file that contains legal copies of my birth certificate, SSN, and every other important personal document. They are documents I HAVE to produce on a regular basis. If I ever ran for public office I can produce it easily (even though I would have to publically admit that I was born in California). That they havent put this thing to bed and that democrats and the media continue to make a big deal of it (yes...democrats. Why do we keep talking about this? Because liberal media brings it up to then scoff at 'birthers'. and because a democrat governor once again brought it up) means a couple of possible things...he is as suggested Kenyan born and was issued a certificate of live birth by his mothers residential state, or he was born in Hawaii and they refuse to produce the birth certificate so that they can occasionally bring it up and divert attention from real world problems.

    Anyone that isnt named Barrack Hussein Obama and pretends to 'know' what the truth is is quite simply full of **** and spewing an opinion based on what fits their political viewpoint.
    Personally, I would like to see us talking about how Barack sr. was porking Ann when she was 17 y/o.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •