Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 125

Thread: Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate

  1. #41
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    The moment I heard this happened I knew that both the left and the right would be pointing at each other, and that both would be wrong.

    Ok, so we have a communist hippie pot smoker who doesn't want to pay taxes and hates the government and it's attempts to mind-control people through grammar.

    Go ahead. Explain how this fits into the left/right political spectrum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Sorry, but it's closer to reality than trying to tie him to Conservatives.
    No it isn't. Neither are close to reality.
    Last edited by Deuce; 01-10-11 at 07:07 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Ok, so we have a communist hippie pot smoker who doesn't want to pay taxes and hates the government and it's attempts to mind-control people through grammar.

    Go ahead. Explain how this fits into the left/right political spectrum!=
    ... Let's call him a Libertarian and move on. Lol. Kidding.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #43
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes.





    This is called a strawman argument. Now piss off troll.
    Where's the link? Also I want to see his words going on and on about the gold standard.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #44
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Where's the link?
    Is Jared Lee Loughner Mentally Ill? - Yahoo! News

    Also I want to see his words going on and on about the gold standard.
    Do you know what a rant is?
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-10-11 at 08:07 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #45
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ..... I hope they all 'enjoin' you too. Let's see how many dispute the fact that his rantings are clearly right wing.
    Hey, you wanna use a dead child, judge and others to push some hyper-partisan hackery attempt to paint this guy as being "right wing". I ain't gonna stop ya, hell, KEEP IT UP!
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  6. #46
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Hey, you wanna use a dead child, judge and others to push some hyper-partisan hackery attempt to paint this guy as being "right wing". I ain't gonna stop ya, hell, KEEP IT UP!
    Oh please, what next? Think of the chijrun? The guy was right wing. End of story. The longer you deny what is a fact, the more I get to piss you off. We have the guy's words and a guy who is a self declared right wing radical stating that the kid was reading a whole bunch of crap off his website and repeating it. I don't know how much more evidence you need. Do you need him to be a card carrying republican to say he was right wing?
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-10-11 at 08:15 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #47
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Here we go, some rants from the loon. Of course, these are not cherry picked tidbits to push partisan hackery, just expose it.
    If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown.
    There's no flag in the constitution.
    Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown.
    Burn every new and old flag that you see.
    Burn your flag!
    I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed.
    Watch this protest in reverse!
    Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?".
    If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting.
    There's not a new government from protesting.
    Thus, you aren't protesting the government.
    There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location.
    You shouldn't be afraid of the stars.
    There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
    I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere.
    Sounds hard core right there, hell that could be Rush speaking!

    Hello, my name is Jared Lee Loughner.
    This video is my introduction to you! My favorite activity is conscience dreaming; the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don't dream — sadly.

    Firstly, the current government officials are in power for their currency, but I'm informing you for your new currency! If you're treasuerer of a new money system, then you're responsible for the distributing of a new currency. We now know — the treasurer for a new money system, is the distributor of the new currency. As a result, the people approve a new money system which is promising new information that's accurate, and we truly believe in a new currency. Above all, you have your new currency, listener?

    Secondly, my hope - is for you to be literate! If you're literate in English grammar, then you comprehend English grammar. The majority of poeple, who reside in District 8, are illiterate — hilarious. I don't control your English grammar structure, but you control your English grammar structure.

    Thirdly, I know who's listening: Government Officials, and the People. Nearly all the people, who don't know this accurate information of a new currency, aren't aware of mind control and brainwash methods. If I have my civil rights, then this message wouldn't have happen.

    In conclusion, my ambition - is for informing literate dreamers about a new currency; in a few days, you know I'm conscience dreaming! Thank you!
    He's channeling Hannity now. So clear.

    My Final Thoughts: Jared Lee Loughner!
    Most people, who read this text, forget in the next 2 second!

    The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%!

    If 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 is the year in B.C.E. then the previous year is 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

    987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 is the year in B.C.E.

    Therefore, the previous year of 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

    If B.C.E. years are unable to start then A.D.E. years are unable to begin.

    B.C.E. years are unable to start.

    Thus, A.D.E. years are unable to begin.

    If A.D.E. is endless in year then the years in A.D.E. don't cease.

    A.D.E. is endless in year.

    Therefore, the years in A.D.E. don't cease.

    If I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation then the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

    I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation.

    Thus, the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that replaces an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

    Every human who's mentally capable is always able to be treasurer of their new currency.

    If you create one new currency then you're able to create a second new currency.

    If you're able to create second new currency then you're able to create third new currency.

    You create one new currency.

    Thus, you're able to create a third new currency.

    You're a treasurer for a new currency, listener?

    You create and distribute your new currency, listener?

    You don't allow the government to control your grammar structure, listener?

    If you create one new language then you're able to create a second new language.

    If you're able to create a second new language then you're able to create a third new language.

    You create one new language.

    Thus, you're able to create a third new language.

    All humans are in need of sleep.

    Jared Loughner is a human.

    Hence, Jared Loughner is in need of sleep.

    Sleepwalking

    If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

    I define sleepwalking.

    Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

    I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.

    All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

    Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.

    Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

    Terrorist

    If I define terrorist then a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

    I define terrorist.

    This, a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

    If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

    You call me a terrorist.

    Thus, the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

    Every United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenis is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

    Jared Loughner is a United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.

    Therefore, Jared Loughner is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

    I didn't write a belief on my Army application, and the recruiter wrote on the application; None.

    The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution.

    You don't have to accept the federalist laws.

    Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constituion to apprehend all of the current treasonous laws.

    You're literate, listener?

    If the property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution then the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

    The property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution.

    Thus, the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

    In conclusion, reading the second United States Constition, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

    No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!

    No! I won't trust in God!

    What's government if words don't have meaning?
    That could be a chapter from Glenn Beck!

    * all were from the following source:
    The Crazed Internet Rantings of Jared Loughner | The Range: The Tucson Weekly's Daily Dispatch


    I will allow you, gentle readers to decide what this mans politics were. I for one think he's just nucking futs.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #48
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Here we go, some rants from the loon. Of course, these are not cherry picked tidbits to push partisan hackery, just expose it.

    Sounds hard core right there, hell that could be Rush speaking!

    He's channeling Hannity now. So clear.

    That could be a chapter from Glenn Beck!

    * all were from the following source:
    The Crazed Internet Rantings of Jared Loughner | The Range: The Tucson Weekly's Daily Dispatch

    I will allow you, gentle readers to decide what this mans politics were. I for one think he's just nucking futs.
    Yes. He's an extremist right wing nut. Anything else?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #49
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes. He's an extremist right wing nut. Anything else?
    Only a few hyper-partisans are saying that, and the entire forum mocks you for it.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  10. #50
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Communism + National Socialism = Jared Loughner

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Only a few hyper-partisans are saying that, and the entire forum mocks you for it.
    Ah yes, hyper partisans are the ones who notice what is painfully obvious. As opposed to those who doesn't want to admit that maybe, just maybe, even psychos do have an ideology they subscribe to. Who are what? You? The non-hyper-partisan poster child of the forum? Don't make me laugh MrV. From your history on this board it's not hard to tell that the reason you won't admit this kid was a ****ed up little right wing screw up is because well, you yourself are a right wing hyper-partisan.

    TINK'O TEH CHILJRUN!
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-10-11 at 08:31 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •