Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

  1. #1
    User
    Chappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    26

    Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Excerpted from “Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC; Conservative leader raises questions about host of popular, annual event” By Brian Fitzpatrick, “THE RIGHT STUFF (blog),” WorldNetDaily, Posted: January 04, 2011
    [Frank Gaffney] told WND that Islamism has infiltrated the American Conservative Union, the host of CPAC, in the person of Washington attorney and political activist Suhail Khan and a group called Muslims for America. …

    Gaffney also accuses another ACU board member, leading conservative political organizer Grover Norquist, of helping the Muslim Brotherhood spread its influence in the nation's capital. …
    Hmm. First it was the gays, now it's the Muslims infiltrating CPAC.

    There's an underlying theme here: Don't **** with the social conservatives.
    “Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible.” — Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Hmm. First it was the gays, now it's the Muslims infiltrating CPAC.

    There's an underlying theme here: Don't **** with the social conservatives.
    Rome wasn't built in a day, and the evolution of conservatism takes time. In due time the RNC Chairman will be transgendered or transexual, and insist on a balanced budget with a small govt. Hip, hip, hooray!

    Ultimately, social conservatives will come to understand that lgbt people don't intend to kill and eat them. There is a rebuttable presumption that lgbt won't kill and eat us.

    American Muslims don't have a presumption one way or the other. It's not possible to determine whether an American Muslim is going to be like Fouad Adjami (good) or Anwar al Awlaki (bad).

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    It's not possible to determine whether an American Muslim is going to be like Fouad Adjami (good) or Anwar al Awlaki (bad).
    Oh. Does this mean there's a way to determine whether an American Christian is going to be like FDR or like Timothy McVeigh? What about American Buddhists? American Hindus?

    Is there no definitive answer on American Atheists??

  4. #4
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Oh. Does this mean there's a way to determine whether an American Christian is going to be like FDR or like Timothy McVeigh? What about American Buddhists? American Hindus?

    Is there no definitive answer on American Atheists??
    FDR was a communist, and McVeigh was a terrorists. So your insinuating that American Christians have to be one of the two.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    FDR was a communist, and McVeigh was a terrorists. So your insinuating that American Christians have to be one of the two.
    Isn't that the predicament of all modern states?!!??!

  6. #6
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Oh. Does this mean there's a way to determine whether an American Christian is going to be like FDR or like Timothy McVeigh? What about American Buddhists? American Hindus?

    Is there no definitive answer on American Atheists??
    Timothy McVeigh wasn't a Christian. I wish people would stop repeating that.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #7
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Rome wasn't built in a day, and the evolution of conservatism takes time. In due time the RNC Chairman will be transgendered or transexual, and insist on a balanced budget with a small govt. Hip, hip, hooray!

    Ultimately, social conservatives will come to understand that lgbt people don't intend to kill and eat them. There is a rebuttable presumption that lgbt won't kill and eat us.

    American Muslims don't have a presumption one way or the other. It's not possible to determine whether an American Muslim is going to be like Fouad Adjami (good) or Anwar al Awlaki (bad).
    The left is desperate to keep groups into neat little boxes with lables that say "votes Democratic"
    They will go to any length to spread the lie that Conservatives hate blacks/gays/atheists or anyone who is not a white male Christian.
    Check out this jerk on MSNBC spewing hate toward Cpac and any gay who would vote republican.
    Go to one minute mark to skip Obama. He's not the jerk I was talking about.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #8
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Hmm. First it was the gays, now it's the Muslims infiltrating CPAC.

    There's an underlying theme here: Don't **** with the social conservatives.
    So they're not racist (supposedly) but they're sexist, homophobic biggots - admittedly so!

    I'd say that if they have serious problems with this then perhaps they should just wage war and kill everyone off - see how far that takes them. . . ah - they won't - that's a portion of their voter base! All bark and no bite.
    Last edited by Aunt Spiker; 01-06-11 at 10:29 AM.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  9. #9
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    So they're not racist (supposedly) but they're sexist, homophobic biggots - admittedly so!

    I'd say that if they have serious problems with this then perhaps they should just wage war and kill everyone off - see how far that takes them. . . ah - they won't - that's a portion of their voter base! All bark and no bite.
    World Net Daily and one far far right bigotted nutjob. hmmmm... That does it. I'm changing parties.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #10
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Now look who else is infiltrating CPAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    World Net Daily and one far far right bigotted nutjob. hmmmm... That does it. I'm changing parties.
    the other side isn't any better

    Join me - unaffiliated and untethered.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •