Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 181

Thread: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

  1. #171
    unstable genius
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    8,993

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Jesus also made a whip and chased merchants out of the temple, because they had turned a sacred place into a market.
    Not to mention that he says that when he comes back, it will be to dish out judgment against everyone who isn't a Christian. In addition, he advised his disciples to arm themselves.
    So you think that if you tolerate the rights of Gays and Lesbians to marry, that Jesus is going to come back and strike you with a whip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  2. #172
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-17-18 @ 05:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,828

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    What a joke, when it becomes legal, EVERYONE gets their way and nothing is FORCED on you, you will still be free to not like it, think its a sin, think its gross, or whatever YOU want.
    hey, it's OBAMA'S doj that compared gay marriage to incest and having relations with a teenager

    tony west was responsible

    Paul Hogarth: Obama's DOMA Defense Unacceptable

    do you know mr west?

  3. #173
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,061

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Not exactly on topic, but since this thread is about GOProud, I would love to share this thought from the GOProud honcho, that describes the hypocrisy of the left, to a tee.

    “I have an easier time being openly gay with conservatives than I do being a conservative with other gay people.”

    Video: GOProud chief defends conservatism from MSNBC tool Hot Air
    This guy defines what I hate about the Left.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #174
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,302

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    hey, it's OBAMA'S doj that compared gay marriage to incest and having relations with a teenager

    tony west was responsible

    Paul Hogarth: Obama's DOMA Defense Unacceptable

    do you know mr west?
    You "partially" qouted the wrong person, your post has nothing to do with me or my stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #175
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-17-18 @ 05:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,828

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    obama's doj compared gay marriage to incest and having relations with a 16 year old

    many people find such behavior "gross"

    that's why doj made the comparisons, fundamentally

    sorry

  6. #176
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I agree with reagan on this one, gays are citizens too.
    so are D students, but do they have a right to government scholarships?

  7. #177
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,302

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    so are D students, but do they have a right to government scholarships?
    So are women, minorites, poor, rich, smart, dumb, disabled etc etc etc thats a poor strawman.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #178
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,302

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    obama's doj compared gay marriage to incest and having relations with a 16 year old

    many people find such behavior "gross"

    that's why doj made the comparisons, fundamentally

    sorry
    why are you "sorry" LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #179
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    35,400

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    I don't know how this thread became about gay marriage when that literally has nothing to do with gay people in the republican party.

    I don't care about the republican party either way as they are no better than the democrats. In the end nothing changes and the government just grows and gets the country deeper into debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #180
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-17-18 @ 05:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,828

    Re: Gay Republican Group Prompts Split Among Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    why are you "sorry" LMAO
    because comparing gay relations to incest and sex with teens, as OBAMA'S doj did in circuit, is disgusting

    grow up

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •