Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

  1. #41
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Like mother like daughter. If you do the math with Palin you will see there was a bun in the oven before marriage too. Not that I really give a flying ****, but please don't tell me I need to be a good little boy when it's obvious you weren't able to. Nothing makes me want to puke like ****ing hypocrites.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Exactly, more so than someone who hasn't been through it. I don't know why people insist on putting her down for this. She is perfect as a spokesperson for young people.
    Not in this case


    She is a bad spokersperson for abstinance

    Usually you would want someone with negative life experiences from doing the "bad activity" to show up and say how their life was negatively effected by doing the bad activity

    Bristol will show up and say, I had sex which I enjoyed, got preggers, had a baby, went on national TV, used the money to buy a nice house, now I get money to tell you that having sex befoe marriage is a bad thing and it will negatively effect your life. Without the negatives she will not be a good spokesperson
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #43
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Not in this case


    She is a bad spokersperson for abstinance

    Usually you would want someone with negative life experiences from doing the "bad activity" to show up and say how their life was negatively effected by doing the bad activity

    Bristol will show up and say, I had sex which I enjoyed, got preggers, had a baby, went on national TV, used the money to buy a nice house, now I get money to tell you that having sex befoe marriage is a bad thing and it will negatively effect your life. Without the negatives she will not be a good spokesperson
    And you actually believe her life wasn't negatively affected by having a baby so soon ???? Are you kidding ??

    Why do you believe she got on tv only because she became a teenage mother ?? Could it also be because of her celebrity mom ??

    Take the hyperpartisan blinders off before opening your mouth and inserting your foot next time. Maybe you won't say such silly things if you do.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  4. #44
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    And you actually believe her life wasn't negatively affected by having a baby so soon ???? Are you kidding ??

    Why do you believe she got on tv only because she became a teenage mother ?? Could it also be because of her celebrity mom ??

    Take the hyperpartisan blinders off before opening your mouth and inserting your foot next time. Maybe you won't say such silly things if you do.
    I never said it was or wasnt not

    I said from appearances it has not.

    If she talks about her life it will be

    I had sex, had a kid, got on TV, bought a nice house. It is not a bad life going by that. It certainly does not provide much of a warning to many teenagers about the harm from premarital sex

    A better spokesperson would be: someone who got an STD, or had a child and had to put off universiity for a longer period of time while trying to raise the child in poverty. You know someone whose back story indicates hardship in large part due to premarital sex.
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  5. #45
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,469

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    And you actually believe her life wasn't negatively affected by having a baby so soon ???? Are you kidding ??

    Why do you believe she got on tv only because she became a teenage mother ?? Could it also be because of her celebrity mom ??

    Take the hyperpartisan blinders off before opening your mouth and inserting your foot next time. Maybe you won't say such silly things if you do.
    Yes, you have one part correct in that getting on tv in part was due to having a celebrity mom. Of the 4 candidates who ran for President/Vice President in 2008 there were a total of around 18 children of these candidates.

    What made Bristol stand out and recieve all these opportunities? Answer is that she was a high school kid pregnant out of wedlock.

    Her teen pregnancy open the door for tv appearances and book deals. None of the other 17 candidate children have captilize as much as little miss abstinence has. She is only 20 and has been able to buy her own home.

    Bad behavior pays again here in America.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    45 posts in a forum thread about how much Bristol Palin paid for a house.


    Pathetic.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    45 posts in a forum thread about how much Bristol Palin paid for a house.


    Pathetic.
    Yep, Palin envy/hate has no bounds.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  8. #48
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Yes, you have one part correct in that getting on tv in part was due to having a celebrity mom. Of the 4 candidates who ran for President/Vice President in 2008 there were a total of around 18 children of these candidates.

    What made Bristol stand out and recieve all these opportunities? Answer is that she was a high school kid pregnant out of wedlock.

    Her teen pregnancy open the door for tv appearances and book deals. None of the other 17 candidate children have captilize as much as little miss abstinence has. She is only 20 and has been able to buy her own home.

    Bad behavior pays again here in America.
    Yeah, that and she was the ONLY high school age kid in the group.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  9. #49
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,157

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    You just have to *laugh* at the left on this one. They're so upset by Bristol's fame but have only themselves to blame for it with all of their finger pointing and ridicule. Now they're irked because she's been able to "capitalize" on all of their cruel intentions.

    LOL - Bristol buys a house - I've never seen so many liberals become so suddenly concerned about a person's ability to pay taxes.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,469

    Re: Bristol Palin pays $172,000 in cash for AZ house

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    You just have to *laugh* at the left on this one. They're so upset by Bristol's fame but have only themselves to blame for it with all of their finger pointing and ridicule. Now they're irked because she's been able to "capitalize" on all of their cruel intentions.

    LOL - Bristol buys a house - I've never seen so many liberals become so suddenly concerned about a person's ability to pay taxes.
    No, just setting straight all the dim witted right wingers who have put Bristol on some type of pedestal for leading the fight for abstintence. When in reality she is just out to make a quick buck just like her mom.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •