Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 140

Thread: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

  1. #31
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,734

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Then why did YOU bring up the false comparison in the first place?

    You may not want to tell junior that his teacher was just checkmated in three moves.
    I guess you cannot figure out that they are similar in the sense they were both idiotic ways of attacking a candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  2. #32
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,734

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Then why did YOU bring up the false comparison in the first place?

    You may not want to tell junior that his teacher was just checkmated in three moves.
    you couldn't beat me in checkers let alone chess. and my kid would beat you too
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  3. #33
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,903

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    why is it so hard for people to believe he was born in America? His mom was American.. If both his parents were foreign, I might understand these people more.. but his mother raised him. He even wrote a book about his life, and how he grew up in America.. lol. I doubt he would spend that much time making up a big lie about his entire life..

  4. #34
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    96,039

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I guess you cannot figure out that they are similar in the sense they were both idiotic ways of attacking a candidate
    You have a real talent for totally and completely missing the point. Of course, you do so intentionally in an attempt to save face. The idea that one garners less than one-half of one percent of the what the other does renders your silly comparison to the trashbin of debate.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #35
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    96,039

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you couldn't beat me in checkers let alone chess. and my kid would beat you too
    More breast beating and macho boasting. Its pathological I tell you.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #36
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,734

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You have a real talent for totally and completely missing the point. Of course, you do so intentionally in an attempt to save face. The idea that one garners less than one-half of one percent of the what the other does renders your silly comparison to the trashbin of debate.
    again, my logic tortured as it is poured through the acid filled sponge of babel known as Haymarket's interpretation.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  7. #37
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,734

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    More breast beating and macho boasting. Its pathological I tell you.
    Get a life dude. and stop pretending to be a shrink.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    96,039

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    again, my logic tortured as it is poured through the acid filled sponge of babel known as Haymarket's interpretation.
    actually its a simple Google search done by putting both through the process. My interpretation never entered into it. It was pure fact and figures - which we know from experience are rarely the friend of right wing ideology.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    96,039

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Get a life dude. and stop pretending to be a shrink.
    It is pathological - just like your need to save face by engaging in hollow mockery.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #40
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,734

    Re: Supremes facing eligibility challenge to Obama, again

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    actually its a simple Google search done by putting both through the process. My interpretation never entered into it. It was pure fact and figures - which we know from experience are rarely the friend of right wing ideology.
    logic is to leftwing "feelings" as sunlight is to count dracula
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •