Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 106 of 106

Thread: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

  1. #101
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    The physical evidence in this case (semen) would not prove that he raped the women. For the simple fact that the women admit that they had consensual sex.

    Amazing, isn't it? After 10 pages in this silly thread, only a short few are aware of the allegations and the story behind them. When ones does read up on the details available, one cannot come to the conclusion that Assange is some type of Bundyesque type of rapist. Not even close. One woman had a normal relationship with him after they were consensually intimate, while the other had moments of worry after consensual intercourse without a condom.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Amazing, isn't it? After 10 pages in this silly thread, only a short few are aware of the allegations and the story behind them. When ones does read up on the details available, one cannot come to the conclusion that Assange is some type of Bundyesque type of rapist. Not even close. One woman had a normal relationship with him after they were consensually intimate, while the other had moments of worry after consensual intercourse without a condom.
    "Allegedly" he had sex with the two women without a condom against their will. Obviously in Sweden, that is against the law. Seems like a logical law to me with the danger of pregnancy or contracting a STD.

    Actually, I think the two women were ok with having sex with him, but got pissed when they couldn't get the stains off their pillows from his greasy, nasty hair.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  3. #103
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    "Allegedly" he had sex with the two women without a condom against their will. Obviously in Sweden, that is against the law. Seems like a logical law to me with the danger of pregnancy or contracting a STD.

    Actually, I think the two women were ok with having sex with him, but got pissed when they couldn't get the stains off their pillows from his greasy, nasty hair.
    Sort of.

    For instance, the second lady only went to the police after she was concerned a few days after the unprotected sex, because she could not get in touch directly with Assange. When she reported it, she didn't want to make a big thing out of it... she just wanted to get in touch with him so he'd get tested. From there things snowballed, especailly when Wikileakes came to light. All of a sudden, a lawyer got involved.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #104
    Professor
    Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 02:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,674

    Re: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I understand that, it is just weird to me that he would post bail for a non American for a trial outside of the U.S.
    I see. So your view is that only Americans resident in the USA are worthy of justice? What is weird about being concerned at what you perceive to be an injustice suffered by a fellow human being?
    I hate the idea of causes, and if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country. E.M. Forster

  5. #105
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

    Out of a bail that's set at over $300k, MM is only willing to put up $20k. What a cheap bastard.

  6. #106
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Michael Moore Pays Bail for Juilan Assange

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I see. So your view is that only Americans resident in the USA are worthy of justice? What is weird about being concerned at what you perceive to be an injustice suffered by a fellow human being?
    Don't try and make it sound like anyone outside of the country isn't worthy of justice. I just don't see why he is poking his nose in it. I don't care that he is, it is just odd to me.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •