Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Ron Paul Says We Need More Wikileaks

  1. #31
    Student Resist the gov.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    06-05-11 @ 04:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    266

    Re: Ron Paul Says We Need More Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPwn4lot View Post
    Ron Paul is the only Republican politician with a foreign policy that I largely agree with. He's also a man that, even though I disagree with on economic issues, I know means well.

    This particular speech is the only one I've seen this year that I entirely agree with. Funny how we independently came up with most of same points in the earlier thread. Small world.

    More than anyone else, I hope Ron Paul gets the Republican nomination, although it will never happen in a million years.

    See its sad that an idiot like Sarah P. could be a possible GOP nominie but someone legit like Ron Paul has no chance because he actually makes sense on alot of issues and goes against the grain of our government everyday.
    " Those who plan to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it" - Thomas Paine
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. " -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Last Seen
    10-15-12 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    523

    Re: Ron Paul Says We Need More Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Resist the gov. View Post
    See its sad that an idiot like Sarah P. could be a possible GOP nominie but someone legit like Ron Paul has no chance because he actually makes sense on alot of issues and goes against the grain of our government everyday.
    Absolutely agreed.

  3. #33
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,762

    Re: Ron Paul Says We Need More Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Paul has made a fairly critical error here, turning from arguing that since people should not trust their government, they should seek it harm in its' legitimate functions.


    it is an irresponsibility to claim that killing our friends is good for us because at least it embarrasses The Man.
    I disagree. Ron Paul is not looking to harm government, but to prevent government from harming us.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ron Paul Says We Need More Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I disagree. Ron Paul is not looking to harm government, but to prevent government from harming us.
    That might be his intention, but not the effect.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •