Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 733

Thread: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

  1. #571
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Do you read what others with the same ideology as yours actually post or do you simply accept those posts simple at face value? The evidence about you is in your posts, I am not going to do what is required of all liberals on every argument, post, re-post, and then re-post the same evidence over and over again yet like good cult followers you ignore it. it is only slander if not true and your posts say it all. Merry Christmas
    Moderator's Warning:
    CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax PlanLess talk about others, more talk about the topic. Merry Christmas.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #572
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev316 View Post
    Okay, but why am I being asked about my net worth by conservatives, only? I mean, I didn't bring it up. I see this a lot on many boards.

    I don't care what people make, and in my experience, money is the be all, end all of conservative philosophy, and that includes their Christian belief systems.
    I suggest you read what you type before posting it, then you might save your credibility. Merry Christmas! As for my Christian belief system, you have that partially right, it IS mine and millions and millions of others and the fact that it seems to bother you so much makes that belief system well worth it.

  3. #573
    Student
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Central Illinois
    Last Seen
    12-25-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    232
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    How dare you say that to me. So what if I'm non American? You are not superior in any way shape or form because you came out of a pussy in (insert American City here).

    The fact that I am an African, Does not make me inferior in any way, nor my statement any less valid. It is true you are incredibly dogmatic, and all you did was prove it one more time with this post.

    You're a cretinous cretin you know that.
    My sense is, if you were European this would not have been said to you. Yes, you may read between the lines.
    I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic. - Abigail Adams

  4. #574
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,033

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Could you explain how all fifty states can undercut each other with aid to corporations, tax breaks, regulatory breaks and other forms of corporate welfare and all be successful at the same time in this approach.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #575
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax PlanLess talk about others, more talk about the topic. Merry Christmas.
    My error again, responding to off topic posts. That has to stop. Were I not sick today I wouldn't be here. Merry Christmas!

  6. #576
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    My error again, responding to off topic posts. That has to stop. Were I not sick today I wouldn't be here. Merry Christmas!
    I hope you feel better. Merry Christmas.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #577
    Student
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Central Illinois
    Last Seen
    12-25-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    232
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I suggest you read what you type before posting it, then you might save your credibility. Merry Christmas! As for my Christian belief system, you have that partially right, it IS mine and millions and millions of others and the fact that it seems to bother you so much makes that belief system well worth it.
    Prosperity Christianity is not really Christianity. I too am a Christian. My post addressed your statement that the only thing we worry about is how much people make. I simply refuted that. BTW, a lot of Dems own businesses. Especially those who grew up Midwest Catholic (I am no longer Catholic). Why would you think only cons are prosperous?
    I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic. - Abigail Adams

  8. #578
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Could you explain how all fifty states can undercut each other with aid to corporations, tax breaks, regulatory breaks and other forms of corporate welfare and all be successful at the same time in this approach.
    Very simple, the pie keeps getting bigger and bigger. This isn't a zero sum game like liberals want to claim and we are a long, long ways from maxing out. It seems that you look at tax breaks as an expense, when actually tax breaks are assets to the community. They bring in companies, more taxpayers, more charitable giving and that can happen in every state in the country. Here is what the govt funds through our taxes, compare that to what the state funds then tell me we need the current size of govt.

    2010 Budget

    Expenses

    Defense 696.1
    International Affairs 45.2
    Gen. Science, Space 30.9
    Energy 11.5
    Natural resources/env 41.6
    Agriculture 23.2
    Commerce -82.9
    Transportation 92.5
    Community Dev 24.5
    Education/Train/Social 125.1
    Health 369
    Medicare 451.6
    Income Security 624
    Social Security 706.7
    Veterans Benefits 108.4
    Justice 55.2
    General Govt. 18.1
    Net Interest 196.9


    Total 3537.6

  9. #579
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, by what standards? Budget deficit, state debt, tax rates, unemployment? You really don't seem to know what is going on in your state. Apparently a lot more people disagreed with you at the Nov 2 elections. How is that hope and change working out for you?
    Isn't Ill. also one of the most corrupt states in the country?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #580
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: CBS News Poll: Most Oppose GOP Tax Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev316 View Post
    Prosperity Christianity is not really Christianity. I too am a Christian. My post addressed your statement that the only thing we worry about is how much people make. I simply refuted that. BTW, a lot of Dems own businesses. Especially those who grew up Midwest Catholic (I am no longer Catholic). Why would you think only cons are prosperous?
    You are the one that told me how wealthy you are and I stated I didn't care. Conservatives don't care how much someone else makes but the fact that liberals continue to create victims and dependency shows that they do. Without victims or dependents there wouldn't be any liberals. Without victims and dependents there would still be conservatives. If liberals don't care about how much money someone else makes why the obsession with taxes on the rich? Why do liberals continue to demonize the rich and those evil corporations that employ people, contribute to the community, and pay dividends to shareholders many of whom are elderly. If liberals don't care about how much someone makes why are they trying to tell business what to pay its workers, what benefits to charge, and then simply take revenue from those businesses to redistribute to someone else.

    There are a lot of rich liberals who seem to have forgotten how they made theirs and now are doing their best to destroy the system that created that economic system that generated that wealth. Too many think with their hearts instead of their brain. Individual wealth creation is good, govt. taking that wealth and redistributing it is bad. That is a state and local community issue, not a Federal issue. Creating dependence is all that liberal social programs do. It destroys incentive and individuality which makes people lazy and dependent.

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •