Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62

Thread: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Blogspot...LoLz.
    Even if MSNBC, CBS, NBC and the Federal Government and the SCOTUS provided backing on this you'd get the same treatment.
    I know. Which is ironic when they haven't done a hands' turn to provide counter-links, save for one DP thread which didn't deny anything anyway.


    And I take your point about the blogs. But those blogs aren't necessarily dead-ended. Indeed, the last one linked to the photos of 'loaded gun' itself.


    Do you think maybe there is a reason no one is reporting this except random blogs and nutcase organizations?
    I'll tell the editor of the Washington Times you said that: Wake up America: Washington Times on Obama-Odinga-Genocide-Muslim Law



    Damn them all to hell for expecting facts!
    Facts provided.


    it should be ignored for the most part.
    Open the links and you can find previous reports and news.
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 11-30-10 at 11:14 PM.

  2. #42
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    I know. Which is ironic when they haven't done a hands' turn to provide counter-links, save for one DP thread which didn't deny anything anyway.


    And I take your point about the blogs. But those blogs aren't necessarily dead-ended. Indeed, the last one linked to the photos of 'loaded gun' itself.




    I'll tell the editor of the Washington Times you said that: Wake up America: Washington Times on Obama-Odinga-Genocide-Muslim Law


    And there we have it.
    Ah, I see why you could not be troubled to link to the actual Washington Times Editorial. It's because it does not say all the stuff you want to present. Keep up the good work!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Does anyone see the contradiction in the original post


    The Obama government giving money to Kenya to increase access to abortions, ban gay rights and impose sharia law?

    Abortions, anti gay rights and sharia law seem contradictory in nature to me
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Washington Times Editorial.
    It's not impossible for a news editorial to refer to the news, even the WT.

  5. #45
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    It's not impossible for a news editorial to refer to the news, even the WT.
    Funny how you only quoted part of my post. Almost as if you had no refutation for what I said....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    This is the most damning thing in the Washington Times piece... which is 'commentary'... aka OPINION...

    Mr. Obama's judgment is seriously called into question when he backs an official with troubling ties to Muslim extremists and whose supporters practice ethnic cleansing and genocide.
    Yes, it does call Obama's judgment into question... but that's ALL this does.

    It does not link Obama in any meaningful way to the Kenyan politicians inner circle, or prove or even suggest Obama holds the same beliefs or opinions.

    ALL it does, is show a young Senator exercised poor judgment in supporting a guy he had not looked into in any great detail.

    I don't support Obama, his ideals, his direction for the country, his policies, etc... not by a long shot as you all know. But even I think this is bull**** and a waste of bandwidth.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    ALL it does, is show a young Senator exercised poor judgment in supporting a guy he had not looked into in any great detail.
    I never claimed anything more myself.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    He exercises 'poor' judgement even now.....


    Leaked documents show Hussein selling weapons to terrorists!

    U.S. to Sell F-15 Fighter Jets to Saudis - FoxNews.com

    Why $60 billion in US arms to Saudi Arabia isn't causing an outcry - CSMonitor.com

    The WikiLeaks revelation that Saudi donors are the chief financiers of al-Qaida comes just days after President Obama secretly moved forward with plans to sell $60 billion worth of fighter jets and military equipment to the Saudis who will in turn sell them to terrorists on his behalf – the largest weapons sale to a nation in U.S. history.

    A New York Times summary of the WikiLeaks release of more than a quarter-million confidential American diplomatic cables relates the U.S. has information Saudi donors remain the chief financiers of al-Qaida and other Sunni terrorist organizations.

    Just last week, Obama attempted to solidify the weapons deal to Saudi Arabia, despite questions raised about the deal by lawmakers and a congressional report that questions the wisdom of the sale.

    I wouldn't say 'poor' exactly........

    Even if the assertion that the arms will go to terrorists is only a guess, the fact Obama is selling to an Islamonazi nation which allows terror funding on many levels is a gamble the USA will be the fool to take.


    (Cue Liberal-Left hate speech...)
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 12-07-10 at 02:03 AM.

  9. #49
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Does anyone see the contradiction in the original post


    The Obama government giving money to Kenya to increase access to abortions, ban gay rights and impose sharia law?

    Abortions, anti gay rights and sharia law seem contradictory in nature to me
    Let's not let logic mess up a good conspiracy theory.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #50
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Do you take the Congressmens' finding with salt too? That's the issue here, not BareNakedIslam.
    Provide these findings and I'll take a look at them.

    NVM.

    I don't know why I posted in this thread.
    Please ignore me and my sniggering
    Last edited by Simon W. Moon; 12-10-10 at 10:38 PM.
    I may be wrong.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •