Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    He is supporting a constitutional form of government. How unamerican...
    Supporting it is fine, especially if fair. 'Buying' it with American tax Dollars on the quiet is quite another.

  2. #32
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Supporting it is fine, especially if fair. 'Buying' it with American tax Dollars on the quiet is quite another.
    We routinely spend money for things like this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  3. #33
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Good, tell us why. I've provided plenty of material and it doesn't matter what you think of them, unless they're worthy of infraction. Indeed, all I've had from liberals is smear and invalidation anyway.

    I'm hardly guilty until proven innocent. No point in demanding rewrite after rewrite from someone else.


    And you'd also best argue with Spectator magazine, revealing Odinga's Islamist agenda: Barack Obama and His Support for Islamic Sharia Law and al Qaeda AmeriCAN-DO Attitude
    Wordpress blog, how convincing...Seriously, until you actually get some evidence from a real source, there is nothing to refute.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    We routinely spend money for things like this.
    Well, quite.


    Wordpress blog, how convincing...
    That's perfectly fine if you're not convinced.

    And the article backlinks to the likes of the Spectator itself. Plus if it's all rubbish then there'd be plenty to refute, not less!

  5. #35
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Well, quite.




    That's perfectly fine if you're not convinced.

    And the article backlinks to the likes of the Spectator itself. Plus if it's all rubbish then there'd be plenty to refute, not less!
    If it's so convincing, you can find actual sources for your claims.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Here's another one, outlining Odinga's policy with his own signature: Barack Obama backs a Taliban Supporter in Kenya

    And Obama has been witnessed backing Odinga in his electioneering, as covered.

    Deny, rufute or agree, the data's there. You can start with with the others.

  7. #37
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Here's another one, outlining Odinga's policy with his own signature: Barack Obama backs a Taliban Supporter in Kenya

    And Obama has been witnessed backing Odinga in his electioneering, as covered.

    Deny, rufute or agree, the data's there. You can start with with the others.
    Blogspot...LoLz.

    Do you think maybe there is a reason no one is reporting this except random blogs and nutcase organizations?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  8. #38
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Here's another one, outlining Odinga's policy with his own signature: Barack Obama backs a Taliban Supporter in Kenya

    And Obama has been witnessed backing Odinga in his electioneering, as covered.

    Deny, rufute or agree, the data's there. You can start with with the others.
    Don't shoot the messenger here... but no one especially the libs will give you any credibility for these posts. Even if MSNBC, CBS, NBC and the Federal Government and the SCOTUS provided backing on this you'd get the same treatment. There is NO source, no amount of data and no website on the internet which will do anything on this subject. Speaking for myself, the sites you're providing are people with blogs... they are opinion pieces or they are coming from sites with clear agenda's - like media matters would be viewed by a conservative like myself. What you need is irrefutable evidence - in other words fact and even if you have that, you'll still get the same treatment like "why isn't this being carried by the main stream media"?

    Bottom line is, vote the bum out in 2012 and do as much as you can to make that happen.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger here... but no one especially the libs will give you any credibility for these posts. Even if MSNBC, CBS, NBC and the Federal Government and the SCOTUS provided backing on this you'd get the same treatment. There is NO source, no amount of data and no website on the internet which will do anything on this subject. Speaking for myself, the sites you're providing are people with blogs... they are opinion pieces or they are coming from sites with clear agenda's - like media matters would be viewed by a conservative like myself. What you need is irrefutable evidence - in other words fact and even if you have that, you'll still get the same treatment like "why isn't this being carried by the main stream media"?

    Bottom line is, vote the bum out in 2012 and do as much as you can to make that happen.
    Nicely done sir. It's liberals fault for wanting actual evidence for accusations. Damn them all to hell for expecting facts!

    Hint: I have been proven wrong by people who presented real evidence I was wrong. I have changed my attitudes on things based on evidence presented. What I don't give any credence to is random blogs and extremist organizations for sources. I do in fairness say the exact same thing about things such as DU, HuffPo, Media Matters, and so on.

    If the allegations RoP made have anything to it, it should be reported by something reliable. Fox News should be all over it(and I accept Fox News as a reliable source in terms of news reporting). However, the source he initially used I did in fact prove inaccurate, and nothing he has added since has even the slightest bit of credibility.

    The problem is not that I am a liberal, it's that RoP does not understand how to support claims.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  10. #40
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: OBAMA 4 SHARIA - America's most powerful imam does it again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nicely done sir. It's liberals fault for wanting actual evidence for accusations. Damn them all to hell for expecting facts!
    My point was actually - even WERE there evidence, the accusations and dismissals would still occur. But you're correct in wanting evidence - I just doubt your accepting such evidence and admitting you were wrong. You say it's happened so I'll believe you. I'll believe you more when I see it happen for myself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The problem is not that I am a liberal, it's that RoP does not understand how to support claims.
    Actually both are a problem but being just a liberal is an affliction - like acid reflux; an annoying and aggravating affliction though not life threatening. Progressivisim though is like mad cow disease, eventually it turns the person into a blathering nutjob with a brain like a hole filled sponge. I'm relieved you're just a lib. But yes, the lack of actual evidence is dubious at best and while interesting entertainment, it should be ignored for the most part.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •