Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 185

Thread: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

  1. #51
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,775

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    It's not a question of that at all, as I said. The criteria aren't matched case-to-case. That's why, for you, I 'haven't explained'.

    And besides, it's hard to take that question seriously when I have this picture in my mind of someone trying to tower above me saying 'answer me, you will answer'!
    So, what, your explanation is that gay people don't have the same rights as you because they're a different sort of people and therefore don't necessarily have to have the same rights as you? Help me out here, I'm confused.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    A sexual deviance or perversion is a different marker of identity than being black or Asian, people not usually considered freaks of nature.

    For a start, they can reproduce.
    Good thing for me gays can reproduce or I would not be here.

    Being gay is neither a sexual deviance nor a perversion. In fact a person's orientation generally emerges in early adolescence. It simply identifies what type of person some one is attracted to basically.

    I know, appeals to emotion are much easier than rational discussion, but I prefer to talk about actual reality and facts that can be documented(see my post above).
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Good thing for me gays can reproduce or I would not be here.

    Being gay is neither a sexual deviance nor a perversion. In fact a person's orientation generally emerges in early adolescence. It simply identifies what type of person some one is attracted to basically.

    I know, appeals to emotion are much easier than rational discussion, but I prefer to talk about actual reality and facts that can be documented(see my post above).
    Thats the problem Reddress....you cannot talk rationally with people who are blinded by bigotry and hatred.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #54
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Until people stop spouting this hate about perversion, this cannot be an honest debate. And yes, oh moral crusaders, when you say that another person is a deviant, you're hating on them. I'm hating on you when I call you a bigot or say that you're insane for spending your time worrying about a spooky father figure up the sky. But I'll own up to that, and I will, despite the hate, not try to turn you into a second class citizen. Such a shame that your morality doesn't allow you extend that same courtesy to me.

    You can't hide behind semantics. If you claim that another person's sexuality, be it a product of their life experiences or their genetics, makes them inferior, you are a bigot and you need to stop. That's the definition of the word. Bigotry is un-American. It runs counter to the ideals upon which this country is founded. If you really claim the moral high ground, you should start walking the walk.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  5. #55
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Last Seen
    03-05-11 @ 02:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    91

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are in fact confusing gay activity(sex with a person of the same sex) with being gay(enduring emotional, romantic, sexual, or affectional attraction toward others of the same sex). You can change behavior, but there is no real evidence you can change your orientation.

    Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality
    And of course if they further doubt it they can attempt to begin to refute the mountain of evidence that supports the claim. They could begin with the things in post 331 in this thread

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/law-an...post1059115323

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    .........blinded by bigotry and hatred.
    'All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names'.



    So they can't go on about what they do in the army. (Though in the navy here the straights are FORCED to listen and 'roleplay'.) But on civvy street it's one big carnival for them.

    I have no idea if these links will get me banned (enough said!!!!) but Google 'c-------g and c----ng' for celebrations and government advice for having outdoor gay sex, history's re-written here telling kids Florence Nightingale was a lesbian whilst Nelson was a screamer; there's gay arts, gay sports, gay the lot.

    They're either to be put on a pedestal or to be treated just like anyone else. The 'professional' gays and politicians can't have it both ways!
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 11-23-10 at 01:34 PM.

  7. #57
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    'They're either to be put on a pedestal or to be treated just like anyone else. The 'professional' gays and politicians can't have it both ways!
    If you have a problem with public indecency, then complain about public indecency. That has nothing to do with homosexuality. Every group of people has members who act indecent; gay, straight, white, black, male, female, young, old, etc. Trying to argue that all gays are looking for special treatment because some members of the community act in a publicly indecent manner, is ridiculous.

  8. #58
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    'All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names'.



    So they can't go on about what they do in the army. (Though in the navy here the straights are FORCED to listen and 'roleplay'.) But on civvy street it's one big carnival for them.

    I have no idea if these links will get me banned (enough said!!!!) but Google 'c-------g and c----ng' for celebrations and government advice for having outdoor gay sex, history's re-written here telling kids Florence Nightingale was a lesbian whilst Nelson was a screamer; there's gay arts, gay sports, gay the lot.

    They're either to be put on a pedestal or to be treated just like anyone else. The 'professional' gays and politicians can't have it both ways!
    Who is asking to be put on a pedestal? All that we are asking is that the bigots of the world not be allowed to force others to live within their closed-minded views.
    People can be as bigoted and hateful as they choose to be, but they have no right to require others to live by their beliefs.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Well that closes down the lion's share of modern 'liberal' mindsets then!

    The only people who aren't 'bigots' are the ones diagnosed with something: New Study Finds A Brain That Can't Do Bigotry | Mind Matters | Big Think


    On that logic, nobody should rule the place but Liberals (because they're pure) and Dustin Hoffman out of Rain Man!
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 11-23-10 at 08:20 PM.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 70% of military believe lifting gay ban would have positive influence

    Liberalism is an amoral mindset complete with secular and perverse ideals. To those who differ on this: explain why it is that it is liberals who consistently hate on Christianity, defend socialism and communism, believe good and evil to be subjective, seek to destroy the nuclear family, and time and again seek to pervade society so much so that even now in this very forum incest has been defended by them.

    Time and again liberals defend the brutes and vagabonds throughout time; Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Che, etc. Not all liberals do so, but it is always liberals who do so. Godless, amoral, secular, perverse, lazy, dependent on the government, haters of normallity, defenders of the perverse. If you think to refute this post, do try.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •